tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
PizzaExpress - DUDLEY - MERRY HILL image
PizzaExpress - DUDLEY - MERRY HILL image
PizzaExpress - DUDLEY - MERRY HILL image
PizzaExpress - DUDLEY - MERRY HILL image
PizzaExpress - DUDLEY - MERRY HILL image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - DUDLEY - MERRY HILL

It’s the most wonderful time of the year and to celebrate PizzaExpress has well and truly mastered the art of indulgence. From their hearty Pulled Beef & Chianti Crocchette and the succulent, pulled, seasoned hog roast and stuffing pizza, to the zingy jaffa profiteroles and the iconic Snowball Dough Balls, their Christmas menu is sure to put anyone in the Christmas spirit!

Whether you’re looking for some post-shopping fuel, to schedule an over-due catch up with friends or spend some quality time with the whole family, do it in true PizzaExpress style – over a delicious pizza!

Important Information

Please Note: Restaurant, dish and date restrictions apply; please check the terms and conditions below for more details. The tastecard discount is available all day Sunday to Thursday and comes under the following guidelines: 1. You can use your tastecard Sunday to Thursday up to and including 18th December. Your tastecard can not be used 19th-25th and 30th-31st December. Your tastecard will be valid on the following celebration days: Boxing Day, New Year’s Day and the following Bank Holiday (2nd January). 2. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or on specific dates in December (19th-25th, 30th-31st). 3. Your tastecard gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 on all courses, including Intros, Starters, Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. You’ll have to pay for extra toppings, though (ask your waiter for details). 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 5. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on takeaways or delivery. 6. Unfortunately, you are unable to combine the discount with other promotions or set menus. These include Tesco/Nectar codes and NUS extra, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 7. Claim your discount by handing your voucher to your waiter when asking for the bill. 8. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - DUDLEY - MERRY HILL
Average member score
4.5 13
Diner rating
Excellent
7
Very good
5
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Leah said
" Beautiful food as always, manageress could do with some customer service training! Make sure you..."
Read more
Lillian said "Lovely Lunch With My grandaughter.
Had a lovely lunch today at Pizza Express Merry Hill. Lovely atmosphere, service was excellent,..."
Read more
Clare said
" Good overall experience. Use my card here on a regular basis and never disappointed"
Read more
" Excellent meal. Good variety and all very tasty."
Read more
Charlote said "Brilliant
Fantastic as always. Food was good... But our server was fantastic ...alyx"
Read more
Kirsty said
" Took ages to get my discount as no manager about"
Read more
Kirsty said
" Good"
Read more
Jodie said "Lovely Lunch
The food and service were all above board"
Read more
Melvin said "Good so long as you like pizza
Costs a lot when where there is a:-n offer on. You can do £20 per head without getting carried..."
Read more
KATIE said "Fantastic service
Served by Kelee, absolutely fantastic service and lovely food. Would come again anytime :-)"
Read more
MICHELLE said "Lovely
Food was lovely service was good."
Read more
RUSSELL said "Always a nice meal
Nice food as always. Skimped on the pancetta on the Rustichella this time though!"
Read more
Asha said "Lunch with husband and 1 1/2 year old daughter
We decided to go for lunch after shopping at Merry Hill.
We decided to book a table at..."
Read more
  • Leah said:
    " Beautiful food as always, manageress could do with some customer service training! Make sure you ask what deal they are promoting with the Taste Card before you order or you may get a shock when your bill arrives as we did, although our lovely waitress honoured the deal that the Taste Card app was promoting (50% off total food bill) "
    Posted 8 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lillian said: "Lovely Lunch With My grandaughter.
    Had a lovely lunch today at Pizza Express Merry Hill. Lovely atmosphere, service was excellent, food was fabulous & no problem using the tastecard. "
    Posted 9 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Clare said:
    " Good overall experience. Use my card here on a regular basis and never disappointed "
    Posted 11 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Excellent meal. Good variety and all very tasty. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Charlote said: "Brilliant
    Fantastic as always. Food was good... But our server was fantastic ...alyx "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kirsty said:
    " Took ages to get my discount as no manager about "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kirsty said:
    " Good "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jodie said: "Lovely Lunch
    The food and service were all above board "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Melvin said: "Good so long as you like pizza
    Costs a lot when where there is a:-n offer on. You can do £20 per head without getting carried away, & at the end of the day it is only pizza! "
    Posted 2 years, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • KATIE said: "Fantastic service
    Served by Kelee, absolutely fantastic service and lovely food. Would come again anytime :-) "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MICHELLE said: "Lovely
    Food was lovely service was good. "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • RUSSELL said: "Always a nice meal
    Nice food as always. Skimped on the pancetta on the Rustichella this time though! "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Asha said: "Lunch with husband and 1 1/2 year old daughter
    We decided to go for lunch after shopping at Merry Hill.
    We decided to book a table at Pizza Express. This was our first time there and we were very impresses. The service was great, atmosphere was calm and relaxing (bonus with a toddler) and food was delicious, we ordered pasta dishes and drinks. I would most definitely will be visiting again.

    Ash "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Leah said:
    " Beautiful food as always, manageress could do with some customer service training! Make sure you ask what deal they are promoting with the Taste Card before you order or you may get a shock when your bill arrives as we did, although our lovely waitress honoured the deal that the Taste Card app was promoting (50% off total food bill) "
    Posted 8 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lillian said: "Lovely Lunch With My grandaughter.
    Had a lovely lunch today at Pizza Express Merry Hill. Lovely atmosphere, service was excellent, food was fabulous & no problem using the tastecard. "
    Posted 9 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Clare said:
    " Good overall experience. Use my card here on a regular basis and never disappointed "
    Posted 11 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Excellent meal. Good variety and all very tasty. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Charlote said: "Brilliant
    Fantastic as always. Food was good... But our server was fantastic ...alyx "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kirsty said:
    " Took ages to get my discount as no manager about "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kirsty said:
    " Good "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jodie said: "Lovely Lunch
    The food and service were all above board "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Melvin said: "Good so long as you like pizza
    Costs a lot when where there is a:-n offer on. You can do £20 per head without getting carried away, & at the end of the day it is only pizza! "
    Posted 2 years, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • KATIE said: "Fantastic service
    Served by Kelee, absolutely fantastic service and lovely food. Would come again anytime :-) "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MICHELLE said: "Lovely
    Food was lovely service was good. "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • RUSSELL said: "Always a nice meal
    Nice food as always. Skimped on the pancetta on the Rustichella this time though! "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Asha said: "Lunch with husband and 1 1/2 year old daughter
    We decided to go for lunch after shopping at Merry Hill.
    We decided to book a table at Pizza Express. This was our first time there and we were very impresses. The service was great, atmosphere was calm and relaxing (bonus with a toddler) and food was delicious, we ordered pasta dishes and drinks. I would most definitely will be visiting again.

    Ash "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall