tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
PizzaExpress - EASTBOURNE image
PizzaExpress - EASTBOURNE image
PizzaExpress - EASTBOURNE image
PizzaExpress - EASTBOURNE image
PizzaExpress - EASTBOURNE image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - EASTBOURNE

It’s the most wonderful time of the year and to celebrate PizzaExpress has well and truly mastered the art of indulgence. From their hearty Pulled Beef & Chianti Crocchette and the succulent, pulled, seasoned hog roast and stuffing pizza, to the zingy jaffa profiteroles and the iconic Snowball Dough Balls, their Christmas menu is sure to put anyone in the Christmas spirit!

Whether you’re looking for some post-shopping fuel, to schedule an over-due catch up with friends or spend some quality time with the whole family, do it in true PizzaExpress style – over a delicious pizza!

Important Information

Please Note: Restaurant, dish and date restrictions apply; please check the terms and conditions below for more details. The tastecard discount is available all day Sunday to Thursday and comes under the following guidelines: 1. You can use your tastecard Sunday to Thursday up to and including 18th December. Your tastecard can not be used 19th-25th and 30th-31st December. Your tastecard will be valid on the following celebration days: Boxing Day, New Year’s Day and the following Bank Holiday (2nd January). 2. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or on specific dates in December (19th-25th, 30th-31st). 3. Your tastecard gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 on all courses, including Intros, Starters, Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. You’ll have to pay for extra toppings, though (ask your waiter for details). 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 5. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on takeaways or delivery. 6. Unfortunately, you are unable to combine the discount with other promotions or set menus. These include Tesco/Nectar codes and NUS extra, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 7. Claim your discount by handing your voucher to your waiter when asking for the bill. 8. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - EASTBOURNE
Average member score
4.3 6
Diner rating
Excellent
2
Very good
4
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
SAM said "Pizza delicious
Much better experience this time. Waiter couldn't have been more helpful and food was..."
Read more
CLTW said
" Very tasty"
Read more
Karl said "Super
Lively restaurant super meal"
Read more
JKB said "Good food slow service
Had to wait a while for service at the beginning due to the this store being full however as the..."
Read more
Jim said "Exceptional
Good service great food no need to say more"
Read more
Scott said
" A nice restraint for socialising, nothing high class about the restraint although very spacious..."
Read more
  • SAM said: "Pizza delicious
    Much better experience this time. Waiter couldn't have been more helpful and food was perfect . Just the job after a busy morning shopping. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • CLTW said:
    " Very tasty "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Karl said: "Super
    Lively restaurant super meal "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JKB said: "Good food slow service
    Had to wait a while for service at the beginning due to the this store being full however as the customers cleared service remained rather slow. My pizza was slightly undercooked but otherwise everything we ordered tasted brilliant. Tastecard was easy to use and gladly accepted however they only took the discount off the main and not the starter. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jim said: "Exceptional
    Good service great food no need to say more "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Scott said:
    " A nice restraint for socialising, nothing high class about the restraint although very spacious and good food. "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • SAM said: "Pizza delicious
    Much better experience this time. Waiter couldn't have been more helpful and food was perfect . Just the job after a busy morning shopping. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • CLTW said:
    " Very tasty "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Karl said: "Super
    Lively restaurant super meal "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JKB said: "Good food slow service
    Had to wait a while for service at the beginning due to the this store being full however as the customers cleared service remained rather slow. My pizza was slightly undercooked but otherwise everything we ordered tasted brilliant. Tastecard was easy to use and gladly accepted however they only took the discount off the main and not the starter. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jim said: "Exceptional
    Good service great food no need to say more "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Scott said:
    " A nice restraint for socialising, nothing high class about the restraint although very spacious and good food. "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall