tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
PizzaExpress - EDINBURGH - Holyrood Road image
PizzaExpress - EDINBURGH - Holyrood Road image
PizzaExpress - EDINBURGH - Holyrood Road image
PizzaExpress - EDINBURGH - Holyrood Road image
PizzaExpress - EDINBURGH - Holyrood Road image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - EDINBURGH - Holyrood Road

PizzaExpress has the perfect balance of sweetness and spice to celebrate spring. The new Zapparoli Romana has a beautiful blend of chicken, smoky creamed corn and zingy Roquito peppers, which means this pizza is as much a delight to look at as it is to eat.

There are also three relaunched salads including the return of the Grand Chicken Caesar, two new Al Forno dishes including a Primavera Risotto, and two new desserts - a tangy lemon bundt cake and a refreshing coconut gelato. We know how hard it is to resist. So don't.

Important Information

Please Note: 1. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or on specific dates in December. 2. Your tastecard gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 on all courses, including To Begin (excluding Drinks), Starters (including Sharing Starters), Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. You’ll have to pay for extra toppings, though (ask your waiter for details). 3. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 4. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery. 5. Unfortunately, you are unable to combine the discount with other promotions or set menus, such as Tesco/Nectar codes and NUS extra, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 6. Claim your discount by handing your voucher to your waiter when asking for the bill. 7. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - EDINBURGH - Holyrood Road
Average member score
4.8 4
Diner rating
Excellent
3
Very good
1
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
NH91 said
" Lovely food, lovely staff and perfect atmosphere!"
Read more
Nicola said
" Pizza delicious, great staff, lovely place"
Read more
Francesco said "Reliable
Good food as always. Their new antipasti platter is better than previous but new calzone I am..."
Read more
John said "Great Pizza!
Great Pizza (new versions of 2 classics - American Hottest and Tuna Nicoise). Great friendly..."
Read more
  • NH91 said:
    " Lovely food, lovely staff and perfect atmosphere! "
    Posted 3 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nicola said:
    " Pizza delicious, great staff, lovely place "
    Posted 4 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Francesco said: "Reliable
    Good food as always. Their new antipasti platter is better than previous but new calzone I am afraid is not. Much prefer older one. Overall rating 4 for that reason "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said: "Great Pizza!
    Great Pizza (new versions of 2 classics - American Hottest and Tuna Nicoise). Great friendly service. Easy to use Taste Card. Will be back. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • NH91 said:
    " Lovely food, lovely staff and perfect atmosphere! "
    Posted 3 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nicola said:
    " Pizza delicious, great staff, lovely place "
    Posted 4 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Francesco said: "Reliable
    Good food as always. Their new antipasti platter is better than previous but new calzone I am afraid is not. Much prefer older one. Overall rating 4 for that reason "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said: "Great Pizza!
    Great Pizza (new versions of 2 classics - American Hottest and Tuna Nicoise). Great friendly service. Easy to use Taste Card. Will be back. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall