tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
PizzaExpress - BRAEHEAD image
PizzaExpress - BRAEHEAD image
PizzaExpress - BRAEHEAD image
PizzaExpress - BRAEHEAD image
PizzaExpress - BRAEHEAD image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - BRAEHEAD

At PizzaExpress, they’ve always seen pizza as the perfect sidekick to summer. So wherever you are, whatever you’re doing, make PizzaExpress the go-to destination to bring you a little sunshine in ways you won’t expect.

With a menu bursting with your favourites and plenty of new choices, join PizzaExpress for the pizza you know and love - or even try a new one. You may not be able to rely on the British weather but you can always rely on PizzaExpress. One thing’s for sure; they’ll make your day just that little bit more special and put the cherry (tomato) on your summer.

Important Information

Please Note: 1. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday or on specific dates in December. 3. Your tastecard gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 on all courses, including To Begin (excluding Drinks), Starters (including Sharing Starters), Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. You’ll have to pay for extra toppings, though (ask your waiter for details). 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 5. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect, Deliveroo and Just Eat orders. 6. Unfortunately, this offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers (including set menus). Only one type of promotional offer can be used per table, group or party, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 7. Claim your discount by handing your tastecard to your waiter when asking for the bill. 8. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - BRAEHEAD
Average member score
4.6 18
Diner rating
Excellent
11
Very good
6
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Adele said "Delicious
Not the best complaint the portion was so big I was stuffed usually they serve just enough but I..."
Read more
JMC said "Good
Great food and staff, restaurant was empty tho so had no atmosphere at"
Read more
Stu said "Good...
Good food as always. Wouldn't let me move to bigger table even though restaurant was empty :("
Read more
AG said
" Food and service good"
Read more
" Food was ok,service good,atmosphere boring"
Read more
EC said "29.12.15
Food was lovely...had to wait about 20 mins for starters and it wasn't that busy at that..."
Read more
Mark said "Good value and service
Food was of a high standard although one kids pasta was hard. It was replaced no problem...."
Read more
Brigham said
" Great service, really friendly."
Read more
" Great food and service."
Read more
Jacqueline said "Service appalling
The staff didn't seem too clued up on how to use the card and our food took 39 mins to come..."
Read more
Mary said
" Great food great service will be back x"
Read more
" Great"
Read more
Andy said
" Good food excellent service and save £20"
Read more
SD said "New Menu
Great food as always"
Read more
Rk said "Great Meal
Staff seemed a bit run off there feet but food was amazing and a great saving using the taste card."
Read more
Ansari said
" First time used the card and it was pretty amazing. Our server Martin did an amazing job."
Read more
" Excellent service."
Read more
Mary said "Nice
Been here a few times in the last year. The choice of pizza is great and the menu has recently..."
Read more
"I love the pizza at Pizza Express and recently visited this restaurant in Xscape. The food..."
Read more
  • Adele said: "Delicious
    Not the best complaint the portion was so big I was stuffed usually they serve just enough but I seemed to get a really big plate of pasta. Really tasty though and staff really helpful. "
    Posted 7 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JMC said: "Good
    Great food and staff, restaurant was empty tho so had no atmosphere at "
    Posted 1 year, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stu said: "Good...
    Good food as always. Wouldn't let me move to bigger table even though restaurant was empty :( "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • AG said:
    " Food and service good "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Food was ok,service good,atmosphere boring "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • EC said: "29.12.15
    Food was lovely...had to wait about 20 mins for starters and it wasn't that busy at that point...but well worth the wait.:-). "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mark said: "Good value and service
    Food was of a high standard although one kids pasta was hard. It was replaced no problem. Pleasant service. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Brigham said:
    " Great service, really friendly. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great food and service. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jacqueline said: "Service appalling
    The staff didn't seem too clued up on how to use the card and our food took 39 mins to come after ordering g even though there was only our table and 2 other tables occupied! Won't go back to this particular Pizza Express "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mary said:
    " Great food great service will be back x "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andy said:
    " Good food excellent service and save £20 "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • SD said: "New Menu
    Great food as always "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rk said: "Great Meal
    Staff seemed a bit run off there feet but food was amazing and a great saving using the taste card. "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ansari said:
    " First time used the card and it was pretty amazing. Our server Martin did an amazing job. "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Excellent service. "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 30 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mary said: "Nice
    Been here a few times in the last year. The choice of pizza is great and the menu has recently been extended to offer more choice on starters, suites and healthy options. The staff are always nice and friendly, we will go again. "
    Posted 3 years, 10 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "I love the pizza at Pizza Express and recently visited this restaurant in Xscape. The food didn't disappoint and the staff were friendly and helpful. They do a large wine for around £4.50 which is not too bad. We will go back here when we have time to take full advantage and get 3 courses. Mary "
    Posted 5 years, 9 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Adele said: "Delicious
    Not the best complaint the portion was so big I was stuffed usually they serve just enough but I seemed to get a really big plate of pasta. Really tasty though and staff really helpful. "
    Posted 7 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JMC said: "Good
    Great food and staff, restaurant was empty tho so had no atmosphere at "
    Posted 1 year, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stu said: "Good...
    Good food as always. Wouldn't let me move to bigger table even though restaurant was empty :( "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • AG said:
    " Food and service good "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Food was ok,service good,atmosphere boring "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • EC said: "29.12.15
    Food was lovely...had to wait about 20 mins for starters and it wasn't that busy at that point...but well worth the wait.:-). "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mark said: "Good value and service
    Food was of a high standard although one kids pasta was hard. It was replaced no problem. Pleasant service. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Brigham said:
    " Great service, really friendly. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great food and service. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jacqueline said: "Service appalling
    The staff didn't seem too clued up on how to use the card and our food took 39 mins to come after ordering g even though there was only our table and 2 other tables occupied! Won't go back to this particular Pizza Express "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mary said:
    " Great food great service will be back x "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andy said:
    " Good food excellent service and save £20 "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • SD said: "New Menu
    Great food as always "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rk said: "Great Meal
    Staff seemed a bit run off there feet but food was amazing and a great saving using the taste card. "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ansari said:
    " First time used the card and it was pretty amazing. Our server Martin did an amazing job. "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Excellent service. "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 30 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mary said: "Nice
    Been here a few times in the last year. The choice of pizza is great and the menu has recently been extended to offer more choice on starters, suites and healthy options. The staff are always nice and friendly, we will go again. "
    Posted 3 years, 10 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "I love the pizza at Pizza Express and recently visited this restaurant in Xscape. The food didn't disappoint and the staff were friendly and helpful. They do a large wine for around £4.50 which is not too bad. We will go back here when we have time to take full advantage and get 3 courses. Mary "
    Posted 5 years, 9 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review