tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
PizzaExpress - GLOUCESTER image
PizzaExpress - GLOUCESTER image
PizzaExpress - GLOUCESTER image
PizzaExpress - GLOUCESTER image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - GLOUCESTER

With the change in seasons, PizzaExpress are cooking up dishes perfect for when the nights draw in. Amongst others, not to be missed are the meaty fine lamb meatball Basilicata as well as the return of the winning favourite Rustichella, sure to satisfy the loyal fans and newcomers alike.

If you’re looking to indulge, the Chocolate Fondant ‘PizzaExpress’ with a gooey molten centre is bound to hit the spot and warm up chilly evenings. For a taste of Autumn like no other, put a visit to PizzaExpress on the top of your must-do list!

Important Information

Please Note: Restaurant, dish and date restrictions apply; please check the terms and conditions below for more details. The tastecard discount is available all day Monday to Thursday and comes under the following guidelines: 1. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or on specific dates in December. 2. Your tastecard gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 on all courses, including Intros, Starters, Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. You’ll have to pay for extra toppings, though (ask your waiter for details). 3. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 4. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on takeaways or delivery. 5. Unfortunately, you are unable to combine the discount with other promotions or set menus. These include Tesco/Nectar codes and NUS extra, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 6. Claim your discount by handing your voucher to your waiter when asking for the bill. 7. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - GLOUCESTER
Average member score
4.3 14
Diner rating
Excellent
6
Very good
6
Good
2
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Saabman said
" All good excellent pizza and coffee with dessert"
Read more
Judgejo said
" Excellent"
Read more
Jonathan said "Fab night
Great food, great service. Had an amazing night. Thankyou"
Read more
Rhoda said "Excellent
Value for money. Excellent food. Speedy service."
Read more
"Nice Meal Cold Environment
Lovely service and food but cold environment"
Read more
Sarah said "Lovely pizza express
Great meal and loved the discount!"
Read more
David said
" Very friendly service"
Read more
" Brilliant."
Read more
Paul said "Great Place
Can't fault it at all"
Read more
Mark said "Reasonable
We were met at the door and immediately told that the Tastecard would be fine to use this time..."
Read more
Sally said "Great
Whilst sides of olives weren't included as not starter the waitress quickly deleted one of..."
Read more
" Excellent"
Read more
Craig said "Slow Service, Awesome Food
The restaurant was clean and fresh with all the doors open and allowing the sun to stream in. The..."
Read more
Steve said "Better at Zizzi's and Prezzo
Greeted well and no problem with Tastecard. Unfortunately that was as good as it got! Toppings..."
Read more
  • Saabman said:
    " All good excellent pizza and coffee with dessert "
    Posted 2 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Judgejo said:
    " Excellent "
    Posted 7 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jonathan said: "Fab night
    Great food, great service. Had an amazing night. Thankyou "
    Posted 8 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rhoda said: "Excellent
    Value for money. Excellent food. Speedy service. "
    Posted 8 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Nice Meal Cold Environment
    Lovely service and food but cold environment "
    Posted 10 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sarah said: "Lovely pizza express
    Great meal and loved the discount! "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said:
    " Very friendly service "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Brilliant. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paul said: "Great Place
    Can't fault it at all "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mark said: "Reasonable
    We were met at the door and immediately told that the Tastecard would be fine to use this time but, as of next week, it could only be used after 5pm on a Sunday. The restaurant was reasonably busy and the young waiter seemed to be struggling to deal with his tables. After a reasonable pizza, I asked for the dessert menu...twice...then gave up so that we didn't miss our film! Not as good as our usual dining experiences here. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sally said: "Great
    Whilst sides of olives weren't included as not starter the waitress quickly deleted one of them as we did not know they were excluded from 2 4 1 deal. Plus boxed up remainder of pizza as it was too much. Very satisfied! "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Excellent "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Craig said: "Slow Service, Awesome Food
    The restaurant was clean and fresh with all the doors open and allowing the sun to stream in. The food was awesome, but we had to wait a long period of time for the food to arrive and just as for the bill. It was a good job I had good company to chat away the time spent waiting and we were in no rush to get out. "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steve said: "Better at Zizzi's and Prezzo
    Greeted well and no problem with Tastecard. Unfortunately that was as good as it got! Toppings missing from food and the waitress, as nice as she was, really should be in other employment. No solutions or refills offered at any time. Food very nice though. "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Saabman said:
    " All good excellent pizza and coffee with dessert "
    Posted 2 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Judgejo said:
    " Excellent "
    Posted 7 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jonathan said: "Fab night
    Great food, great service. Had an amazing night. Thankyou "
    Posted 8 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rhoda said: "Excellent
    Value for money. Excellent food. Speedy service. "
    Posted 8 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Nice Meal Cold Environment
    Lovely service and food but cold environment "
    Posted 10 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sarah said: "Lovely pizza express
    Great meal and loved the discount! "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said:
    " Very friendly service "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Brilliant. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paul said: "Great Place
    Can't fault it at all "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mark said: "Reasonable
    We were met at the door and immediately told that the Tastecard would be fine to use this time but, as of next week, it could only be used after 5pm on a Sunday. The restaurant was reasonably busy and the young waiter seemed to be struggling to deal with his tables. After a reasonable pizza, I asked for the dessert menu...twice...then gave up so that we didn't miss our film! Not as good as our usual dining experiences here. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sally said: "Great
    Whilst sides of olives weren't included as not starter the waitress quickly deleted one of them as we did not know they were excluded from 2 4 1 deal. Plus boxed up remainder of pizza as it was too much. Very satisfied! "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Excellent "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Craig said: "Slow Service, Awesome Food
    The restaurant was clean and fresh with all the doors open and allowing the sun to stream in. The food was awesome, but we had to wait a long period of time for the food to arrive and just as for the bill. It was a good job I had good company to chat away the time spent waiting and we were in no rush to get out. "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steve said: "Better at Zizzi's and Prezzo
    Greeted well and no problem with Tastecard. Unfortunately that was as good as it got! Toppings missing from food and the waitress, as nice as she was, really should be in other employment. No solutions or refills offered at any time. Food very nice though. "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall