tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
PizzaExpress - HALE image
PizzaExpress - HALE image
PizzaExpress - HALE image
PizzaExpress - HALE image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - HALE

With the change in seasons, PizzaExpress are cooking up dishes perfect for when the nights draw in. Amongst others, not to be missed are the meaty fine lamb meatball Basilicata as well as the return of the winning favourite Rustichella, sure to satisfy the loyal fans and newcomers alike.

If you’re looking to indulge, the Chocolate Fondant ‘PizzaExpress’ with a gooey molten centre is bound to hit the spot and warm up chilly evenings. For a taste of Autumn like no other, put a visit to PizzaExpress on the top of your must-do list!

Important Information

Please Note: Restaurant, dish and date restrictions apply; please check the terms and conditions below for more details. The tastecard discount is available all day Monday to Thursday and comes under the following guidelines: 1. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or on specific dates in December. 2. Your tastecard gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 on all courses, including Intros, Starters, Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. You’ll have to pay for extra toppings, though (ask your waiter for details). 3. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 4. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on takeaways or delivery. 5. Unfortunately, you are unable to combine the discount with other promotions or set menus. These include Tesco/Nectar codes and NUS extra, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 6. Claim your discount by handing your voucher to your waiter when asking for the bill. 7. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - HALE
Average member score
4.6 8
Diner rating
Excellent
5
Very good
3
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Ash said "Superb Service
What a service, brilliant food, even better service"
Read more
Stuart said
" Walked in off the street without booking and accepted the card no problem. Service was good very..."
Read more
"Pizza Express
Great food"
Read more
Stuart said
" Excellent"
Read more
Lizzie said "Great Pizza!
I was very impressed with everything! Waiters and waitresses were happy, efficient and very..."
Read more
Liza said
" Food was lovely, but the service wasn't the best. Taste card made it worth it though!"
Read more
Paul said
" Great to sit and watch the chefs making the pizza fantastic staff very busy but no problem using..."
Read more
The said "Great Place
Food fab/ service great.Kids looked after with food. Great family meal before an amazing trip to..."
Read more
  • Ash said: "Superb Service
    What a service, brilliant food, even better service "
    Posted 6 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stuart said:
    " Walked in off the street without booking and accepted the card no problem. Service was good very attentive and food was good. Would go again, as easy option. "
    Posted 6 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Pizza Express
    Great food "
    Posted 1 year, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stuart said:
    " Excellent "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lizzie said: "Great Pizza!
    I was very impressed with everything! Waiters and waitresses were happy, efficient and very polite, great atmosphere, gorgeous food. Would definitely recommend and I'm so glad they accept taste card! "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 7 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Liza said:
    " Food was lovely, but the service wasn't the best. Taste card made it worth it though! "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 5 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paul said:
    " Great to sit and watch the chefs making the pizza fantastic staff very busy but no problem using the card "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 16 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • The said: "Great Place
    Food fab/ service great.Kids looked after with food. Great family meal before an amazing trip to NYC! Tx "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Ash said: "Superb Service
    What a service, brilliant food, even better service "
    Posted 6 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stuart said:
    " Walked in off the street without booking and accepted the card no problem. Service was good very attentive and food was good. Would go again, as easy option. "
    Posted 6 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Pizza Express
    Great food "
    Posted 1 year, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stuart said:
    " Excellent "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lizzie said: "Great Pizza!
    I was very impressed with everything! Waiters and waitresses were happy, efficient and very polite, great atmosphere, gorgeous food. Would definitely recommend and I'm so glad they accept taste card! "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 7 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Liza said:
    " Food was lovely, but the service wasn't the best. Taste card made it worth it though! "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 5 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paul said:
    " Great to sit and watch the chefs making the pizza fantastic staff very busy but no problem using the card "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 16 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • The said: "Great Place
    Food fab/ service great.Kids looked after with food. Great family meal before an amazing trip to NYC! Tx "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall