tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
PizzaExpress - EAST MOLESEY - HAMPTON COURT PALACE image
PizzaExpress - EAST MOLESEY - HAMPTON COURT PALACE image
PizzaExpress - EAST MOLESEY - HAMPTON COURT PALACE image
PizzaExpress - EAST MOLESEY - HAMPTON COURT PALACE image
PizzaExpress - EAST MOLESEY - HAMPTON COURT PALACE image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - EAST MOLESEY - HAMPTON COURT PALACE

At PizzaExpress, they’ve always seen pizza as the perfect sidekick to summer. So wherever you are, whatever you’re doing, make PizzaExpress the go-to destination to bring you a little sunshine in ways you won’t expect.

With a menu bursting with your favourites and plenty of new choices, join PizzaExpress for the pizza you know and love - or even try a new one. You may not be able to rely on the British weather but you can always rely on PizzaExpress. One thing’s for sure; they’ll make your day just that little bit more special and put the cherry (tomato) on your summer.

Important Information

Please Note: 1. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday or on specific dates in December. 3. Your tastecard gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 on all courses, including To Begin (excluding Drinks), Starters (including Sharing Starters), Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. You’ll have to pay for extra toppings, though (ask your waiter for details). 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 5. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect, Deliveroo and Just Eat orders. 6. Unfortunately, this offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers (including set menus). Only one type of promotional offer can be used per table, group or party, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 7. Claim your discount by handing your tastecard to your waiter when asking for the bill. 8. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - EAST MOLESEY - HAMPTON COURT PALACE
Average member score
4.2 10
Diner rating
Excellent
8
Very good
0
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
2
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Nicki said "Very Good
Very good as always"
Read more
Laurna said "Great Place To Eat
Robert our waiter was wonderful he treats you like you are in a Michelin star restaurant. This..."
Read more
A said "A
"Great Evening
Good food & great staff especially the manager"
Read more
Shuile said "Mid Week Treat
Brilliant service & delicious food:)"
Read more
Nicki said "So Slow
We have been 3 times in 3 weeks & the service has been so slow. Our first evening it took 45..."
Read more
Nicki said
" Perfect & very friendly. Great for children"
Read more
Howard said "Family Meal
Lovely meal and great service.
Recently decorated which is looking fantastic. They have..."
Read more
Marcus said "Awful
Food was awful so was service"
Read more
Lizz said "Friendly Place
Exceptionally good well organised friendly restaurant.
Always excellent food too."
Read more
  • Nicki said: "Very Good
    Very good as always "
    Posted 3 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Laurna said: "Great Place To Eat
    Robert our waiter was wonderful he treats you like you are in a Michelin star restaurant. This was a perfect end to a perfect day Ethan you so much "
    Posted 4 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • A said: "A
    A "
    Posted 4 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Great Evening
    Good food & great staff especially the manager "
    Posted 9 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Shuile said: "Mid Week Treat
    Brilliant service & delicious food:) "
    Posted 1 year, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nicki said: "So Slow
    We have been 3 times in 3 weeks & the service has been so slow. Our first evening it took 45 mins for a child starter, garlic bread & tomato & mozzarella salad!!!! Child starter dough balls were cold....

    Such a shame as its always been great here. Think we need to change location or they need to get more staff "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nicki said:
    " Perfect & very friendly. Great for children "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Howard said: "Family Meal
    Lovely meal and great service.
    Recently decorated which is looking fantastic. They have added music in the background to give real ambience to the night "
    Posted 2 years, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Marcus said: "Awful
    Food was awful so was service "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lizz said: "Friendly Place
    Exceptionally good well organised friendly restaurant.
    Always excellent food too. "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Nicki said: "Very Good
    Very good as always "
    Posted 3 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Laurna said: "Great Place To Eat
    Robert our waiter was wonderful he treats you like you are in a Michelin star restaurant. This was a perfect end to a perfect day Ethan you so much "
    Posted 4 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • A said: "A
    A "
    Posted 4 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Great Evening
    Good food & great staff especially the manager "
    Posted 9 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Shuile said: "Mid Week Treat
    Brilliant service & delicious food:) "
    Posted 1 year, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nicki said: "So Slow
    We have been 3 times in 3 weeks & the service has been so slow. Our first evening it took 45 mins for a child starter, garlic bread & tomato & mozzarella salad!!!! Child starter dough balls were cold....

    Such a shame as its always been great here. Think we need to change location or they need to get more staff "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nicki said:
    " Perfect & very friendly. Great for children "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Howard said: "Family Meal
    Lovely meal and great service.
    Recently decorated which is looking fantastic. They have added music in the background to give real ambience to the night "
    Posted 2 years, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Marcus said: "Awful
    Food was awful so was service "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lizz said: "Friendly Place
    Exceptionally good well organised friendly restaurant.
    Always excellent food too. "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall