tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
PizzaExpress - HARBORNE image
PizzaExpress - HARBORNE image
PizzaExpress - HARBORNE image
PizzaExpress - HARBORNE image
PizzaExpress - HARBORNE image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - HARBORNE

Oh, it’s that time of year again… And if pizza from PizzaExpress is all you've been dreaming of, who are we to judge?! In fact, we’ll join you. Especially as the Winter Menu includes delicious dishes such as the succulent smoky pulled beef Barbacoa and the full-flavoured and spicy Etna Romana pizza. But why stop there?! You can find baked and bubbling cheesy goodness in the Pennette Formaggi starter and round it all off with the rich and silky smooth Chocolate Fondant. You know you want to…

Important Information

Please Note: Restaurant, dish and date restrictions apply; please check the terms and conditions below for more details. The tastecard discount is available all day Sunday to Thursday and comes under the following guidelines: 1. You can use your tastecard Sunday to Thursday up to and including 18th December. Your tastecard can not be used 19th-25th and 30th-31st December. Your tastecard will be valid on the following celebration days: Boxing Day, New Year’s Day and the following Bank Holiday (2nd January). 2. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or on specific dates in December (19th-25th, 30th-31st). 3. Your tastecard gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 on all courses, including Intros, Starters, Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. You’ll have to pay for extra toppings, though (ask your waiter for details). 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 5. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on takeaways or delivery. 6. Unfortunately, you are unable to combine the discount with other promotions or set menus. These include Tesco/Nectar codes and NUS extra, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 7. Claim your discount by handing your voucher to your waiter when asking for the bill. 8. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - HARBORNE
Average member score
4.6 10
Diner rating
Excellent
6
Very good
4
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Jo said "Good
Good"
Read more
Julie said
" Nice food, fast service"
Read more
Tastecard said "Great Mid Week Meal
Lovely staff, nice setting. Enjoyed the food and background music was lovely"
Read more
Steve said
" Great & prompt service. Excellent food"
Read more
Hugo said "Another great Meal
All good as usual"
Read more
S said "Great food and service
Food was excellent as always and the staff were friendly and efficient."
Read more
" Relaxed atmosphere, pizza good."
Read more
"Yum
Yum"
Read more
Gary said
" Enjoyed the meal, nice flavours we had the new items on the menu"
Read more
Kanwar said "Great experience
Great!"
Read more
  • Jo said: "Good
    Good "
    Posted 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Julie said:
    " Nice food, fast service "
    Posted 1 month, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tastecard said: "Great Mid Week Meal
    Lovely staff, nice setting. Enjoyed the food and background music was lovely "
    Posted 3 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steve said:
    " Great & prompt service. Excellent food "
    Posted 3 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Hugo said: "Another great Meal
    All good as usual "
    Posted 5 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • S said: "Great food and service
    Food was excellent as always and the staff were friendly and efficient. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Relaxed atmosphere, pizza good. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Yum
    Yum "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gary said:
    " Enjoyed the meal, nice flavours we had the new items on the menu "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kanwar said: "Great experience
    Great! "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Jo said: "Good
    Good "
    Posted 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Julie said:
    " Nice food, fast service "
    Posted 1 month, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tastecard said: "Great Mid Week Meal
    Lovely staff, nice setting. Enjoyed the food and background music was lovely "
    Posted 3 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steve said:
    " Great & prompt service. Excellent food "
    Posted 3 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Hugo said: "Another great Meal
    All good as usual "
    Posted 5 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • S said: "Great food and service
    Food was excellent as always and the staff were friendly and efficient. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Relaxed atmosphere, pizza good. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Yum
    Yum "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gary said:
    " Enjoyed the meal, nice flavours we had the new items on the menu "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kanwar said: "Great experience
    Great! "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall