tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
PizzaExpress - HARPENDEN image
PizzaExpress - HARPENDEN image
PizzaExpress - HARPENDEN image
PizzaExpress - HARPENDEN image
PizzaExpress - HARPENDEN image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - HARPENDEN

At PizzaExpress, they’ve always seen pizza as the perfect sidekick to summer. So wherever you are, whatever you’re doing, make PizzaExpress the go-to destination to bring you a little sunshine in ways you won’t expect.

With a menu bursting with your favourites and plenty of new choices, join PizzaExpress for the pizza you know and love - or even try a new one. You may not be able to rely on the British weather but you can always rely on PizzaExpress. One thing’s for sure; they’ll make your day just that little bit more special and put the cherry (tomato) on your summer.

Important Information

Please Note: The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Baker St, Bishopsgate, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Euston Road, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, Olympia, O2 Arena – North Greenwich, Stratford Westfield, St Christopher's Place, St Martin’s Lane, Trafalgar Square, London - Victoria Street or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop-up restaurants. When sports/entertainment events are taking place nearby, you also won't be able to use it at: PizzaExpress Fulham Broadway, Fulham Road 363, Fulham Road 895, Richmond, Salford Quays, Twickenham or Wembley. 1. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday or on specific dates in December. 3. Your tastecard gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 on all courses, including To Begin (excluding Drinks), Starters (including Sharing Starters), Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. You’ll have to pay for extra toppings, though (ask your waiter for details). 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 5. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect, Deliveroo and Just Eat orders. 6. Unfortunately, this offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers (including set menus). Only one type of promotional offer can be used per table, group or party, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 7. Claim your discount by handing your tastecard to your waiter when asking for the bill. 8. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - HARPENDEN
Average member score
4.4 5
Diner rating
Excellent
2
Very good
3
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Noodles said
" Quick and easy with two young children"
Read more
Harves said
" Lovely food. Busy. Kids loved their hats, especially new design & new stickers. Only..."
Read more
" Nice starters."
Read more
Angelina said "Lovely
.."
Read more
A.c said "Very Friendly And Helpful
Staff are very friendly, they make sure everything is okay, always check if you need anything,..."
Read more
  • Noodles said:
    " Quick and easy with two young children "
    Posted 2 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Harves said:
    " Lovely food. Busy. Kids loved their hats, especially new design & new stickers. Only complaint is that kids pasta always comes out after adults pizza and it's always inferno hot! "
    Posted 7 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Nice starters. "
    Posted 9 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Angelina said: "Lovely
    .. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • A.c said: "Very Friendly And Helpful
    Staff are very friendly, they make sure everything is okay, always check if you need anything, everyone was polite. Only negative is that they didn't have some of the dishes available at the time but other than that great place. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Noodles said:
    " Quick and easy with two young children "
    Posted 2 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Harves said:
    " Lovely food. Busy. Kids loved their hats, especially new design & new stickers. Only complaint is that kids pasta always comes out after adults pizza and it's always inferno hot! "
    Posted 7 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Nice starters. "
    Posted 9 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Angelina said: "Lovely
    .. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • A.c said: "Very Friendly And Helpful
    Staff are very friendly, they make sure everything is okay, always check if you need anything, everyone was polite. Only negative is that they didn't have some of the dishes available at the time but other than that great place. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall