tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
PizzaExpress - HIGH WYCOMBE - EDEN CENTRE image
PizzaExpress - HIGH WYCOMBE - EDEN CENTRE image
PizzaExpress - HIGH WYCOMBE - EDEN CENTRE image
PizzaExpress - HIGH WYCOMBE - EDEN CENTRE image
PizzaExpress - HIGH WYCOMBE - EDEN CENTRE image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - HIGH WYCOMBE - EDEN CENTRE

PizzaExpress has the perfect balance of sweetness and spice to celebrate spring. The new Zapparoli Romana has a beautiful blend of chicken, smoky creamed corn and zingy Roquito peppers, which means this pizza is as much a delight to look at as it is to eat.

There are also three relaunched salads including the return of the Grand Chicken Caesar, two new Al Forno dishes including a Primavera Risotto, and two new desserts - a tangy lemon bundt cake and a refreshing coconut gelato. We know how hard it is to resist. So don't.

Important Information

Please Note: 1. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or on specific dates in December. 2. Your tastecard gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 on all courses, including To Begin (excluding Drinks), Starters (including Sharing Starters), Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. You’ll have to pay for extra toppings, though (ask your waiter for details). 3. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 4. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery. 5. Unfortunately, you are unable to combine the discount with other promotions or set menus, such as Tesco/Nectar codes and NUS extra, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 6. Claim your discount by handing your voucher to your waiter when asking for the bill. 7. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - HIGH WYCOMBE - EDEN CENTRE
Average member score
4.1 14
Diner rating
Excellent
7
Very good
4
Good
2
Average
0
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
SB said "Good Experience
We were rushing as we had cinema tickets booked... staff were helpful in serving us quickly and..."
Read more
Rhiannon said "Averaged
Average food, nice staff, easy to use taste card"
Read more
Liam said "Best Pizza Express
This is the best pizza express I have been to, the food is always amazing and the staff are..."
Read more
CharlesL said "Not To Bad
My experience in pizza express was "nice"
The service was good, lovely helpful..."
Read more
" Good"
Read more
Dawn said "Impressed
Attentive staff, very welcoming and the food tasty."
Read more
Peter said "All ok
Food good. Restaurant lacks atmosphere but friendly waitress. Good to be able to use card on a..."
Read more
Thomas said "Very good
Great food lovely staff"
Read more
ANDREW said "If you don't mind waiting....
As I sit here typing, I have been sat almost 30 minutes waiting for service. Shocking service.."
Read more
Datmanash said
" Lovely pizzas and friendly staff....."
Read more
Tom said "Pizza express
Very useful, saved me £15! Will be using again and again."
Read more
Kimberley said "Pizza express
Very good"
Read more
Fabricio said "Pizza Carbonara
We love pasta carbonara, but in a pizza was too good to be true! Thanks Pizza Express"
Read more
James said
" Quick and very nice"
Read more
  • SB said: "Good Experience
    We were rushing as we had cinema tickets booked... staff were helpful in serving us quickly and politely!
    Very efficient "
    Posted 2 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rhiannon said: "Averaged
    Average food, nice staff, easy to use taste card "
    Posted 7 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Liam said: "Best Pizza Express
    This is the best pizza express I have been to, the food is always amazing and the staff are always doing their best "
    Posted 10 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • CharlesL said: "Not To Bad
    My experience in pizza express was "nice"
    The service was good, lovely helpful staff.
    I didn't think much of my pizza although that was down to me. I chose a "under 500 calorie pizza which comes with a salad in the middle.
    My only issue was the salad dressing.
    Which was also served along side my calamari.
    They claim it was there signature caesar dressing. I disagree. It was salad cream.
    Which slightly ruined my meal and starter.
    When i had asked for a garlic mayo they said I'm sorry this is an Italian restaurant we don't have mayo.
    Being from Italy myself i also know that you don't serve salad cream with calamari.
    Other then that the food was delightful. One of the best calamari iv ever tried. "
    Posted 10 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good "
    Posted 11 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dawn said: "Impressed
    Attentive staff, very welcoming and the food tasty. "
    Posted 1 year, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Peter said: "All ok
    Food good. Restaurant lacks atmosphere but friendly waitress. Good to be able to use card on a Saturday night. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Thomas said: "Very good
    Great food lovely staff "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ANDREW said: "If you don't mind waiting....
    As I sit here typing, I have been sat almost 30 minutes waiting for service. Shocking service.. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Datmanash said:
    " Lovely pizzas and friendly staff..... "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tom said: "Pizza express
    Very useful, saved me £15! Will be using again and again. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kimberley said: "Pizza express
    Very good "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Fabricio said: "Pizza Carbonara
    We love pasta carbonara, but in a pizza was too good to be true! Thanks Pizza Express "
    Posted 2 years, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said:
    " Quick and very nice "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • SB said: "Good Experience
    We were rushing as we had cinema tickets booked... staff were helpful in serving us quickly and politely!
    Very efficient "
    Posted 2 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rhiannon said: "Averaged
    Average food, nice staff, easy to use taste card "
    Posted 7 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Liam said: "Best Pizza Express
    This is the best pizza express I have been to, the food is always amazing and the staff are always doing their best "
    Posted 10 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • CharlesL said: "Not To Bad
    My experience in pizza express was "nice"
    The service was good, lovely helpful staff.
    I didn't think much of my pizza although that was down to me. I chose a "under 500 calorie pizza which comes with a salad in the middle.
    My only issue was the salad dressing.
    Which was also served along side my calamari.
    They claim it was there signature caesar dressing. I disagree. It was salad cream.
    Which slightly ruined my meal and starter.
    When i had asked for a garlic mayo they said I'm sorry this is an Italian restaurant we don't have mayo.
    Being from Italy myself i also know that you don't serve salad cream with calamari.
    Other then that the food was delightful. One of the best calamari iv ever tried. "
    Posted 10 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good "
    Posted 11 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dawn said: "Impressed
    Attentive staff, very welcoming and the food tasty. "
    Posted 1 year, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Peter said: "All ok
    Food good. Restaurant lacks atmosphere but friendly waitress. Good to be able to use card on a Saturday night. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Thomas said: "Very good
    Great food lovely staff "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ANDREW said: "If you don't mind waiting....
    As I sit here typing, I have been sat almost 30 minutes waiting for service. Shocking service.. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Datmanash said:
    " Lovely pizzas and friendly staff..... "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tom said: "Pizza express
    Very useful, saved me £15! Will be using again and again. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kimberley said: "Pizza express
    Very good "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Fabricio said: "Pizza Carbonara
    We love pasta carbonara, but in a pizza was too good to be true! Thanks Pizza Express "
    Posted 2 years, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said:
    " Quick and very nice "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall