tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
PizzaExpress - HOVE image
PizzaExpress - HOVE image
PizzaExpress - HOVE image
PizzaExpress - HOVE image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - HOVE

With the change in seasons, PizzaExpress are cooking up dishes perfect for when the nights draw in. Amongst others, not to be missed are the meaty fine lamb meatball Basilicata as well as the return of the winning favourite Rustichella, sure to satisfy the loyal fans and newcomers alike.

If you’re looking to indulge, the Chocolate Fondant ‘PizzaExpress’ with a gooey molten centre is bound to hit the spot and warm up chilly evenings. For a taste of Autumn like no other, put a visit to PizzaExpress on the top of your must-do list!

Important Information

Please Note: Restaurant, dish and date restrictions apply; please check the terms and conditions below for more details. The tastecard discount is available all day Monday to Thursday and comes under the following guidelines: 1. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or on specific dates in December. 2. Your tastecard gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 on all courses, including Intros, Starters, Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. You’ll have to pay for extra toppings, though (ask your waiter for details). 3. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 4. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on takeaways or delivery. 5. Unfortunately, you are unable to combine the discount with other promotions or set menus. These include Tesco/Nectar codes and NUS extra, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 6. Claim your discount by handing your voucher to your waiter when asking for the bill. 7. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - HOVE
Average member score
4.4 12
Diner rating
Excellent
6
Very good
5
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Jim said
" Great food and fantastic service.
looking forward to going again on Friday."
Read more
Francesca said
" What can I say? The food is lovely. Much better than your average pizzas. Their small desserts..."
Read more
CHERYL said "Fun and friendly staff
The staff at PizzaExpress in Hove today were friendly and fun, food was delicious and served..."
Read more
Rebecca said "Very Good!
Very attentive staff and the food was great.
Very easy to use the taste card and the..."
Read more
Andy said "Missed A Main Ingredient
Not sure why but they missed the mushrooms from my chicken and mushroom pasta.
There were..."
Read more
Luciana said "Great Service Delicious Food
Second time around. I recommend."
Read more
Paul said "Walk In Dinner
Lovely food and service. Served almost straight away and didnt take long for food to arrive. Read more
Jules said
" Great food"
Read more
Jason said
" Kim was brilliant"
Read more
Daniel said "Day Out
Food was good, service from Ian was brilliant, he made us laugh and was very friendly...."
Read more
J said "Such Fun !
Fab view of West Pier, relaxing and friendly surroundings and best of all was the delicious food...."
Read more
Caroline said "When its right its great - when its wrong, its fixed
When they get it right - it’s great, when it’s not right, and they mess up, as soon as you..."
Read more
  • Jim said:
    " Great food and fantastic service.
    looking forward to going again on Friday. "
    Posted 6 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Francesca said:
    " What can I say? The food is lovely. Much better than your average pizzas. Their small desserts with a liquor coffee are perfect. Just when you don't know whether to have a dessert or a liquor coffee, you can have a little of both! The staff actually seen to like working there! "
    Posted 6 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • CHERYL said: "Fun and friendly staff
    The staff at PizzaExpress in Hove today were friendly and fun, food was delicious and served fast. Definitely will go back! "
    Posted 9 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rebecca said: "Very Good!
    Very attentive staff and the food was great.
    Very easy to use the taste card and the discount was excellent! "
    Posted 10 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andy said: "Missed A Main Ingredient
    Not sure why but they missed the mushrooms from my chicken and mushroom pasta.
    There were only five tables to cook for so the chefs not rushed off their feet.
    When I mentioned it nothing was done, not even an apology. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Luciana said: "Great Service Delicious Food
    Second time around. I recommend. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paul said: "Walk In Dinner
    Lovely food and service. Served almost straight away and didnt take long for food to arrive.
    Will be back soon. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jules said:
    " Great food "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jason said:
    " Kim was brilliant "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Daniel said: "Day Out
    Food was good, service from Ian was brilliant, he made us laugh and was very friendly. Unfortunately my starter was forgotten and only came with the main meal. Overall happy with our trip :) "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • J said: "Such Fun !
    Fab view of West Pier, relaxing and friendly surroundings and best of all was the delicious food. Thank you. "
    Posted 2 years, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Caroline said: "When its right its great - when its wrong, its fixed
    When they get it right - it’s great, when it’s not right, and they mess up, as soon as you complain, they fix it. "
    Posted 3 years, 10 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Jim said:
    " Great food and fantastic service.
    looking forward to going again on Friday. "
    Posted 6 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Francesca said:
    " What can I say? The food is lovely. Much better than your average pizzas. Their small desserts with a liquor coffee are perfect. Just when you don't know whether to have a dessert or a liquor coffee, you can have a little of both! The staff actually seen to like working there! "
    Posted 6 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • CHERYL said: "Fun and friendly staff
    The staff at PizzaExpress in Hove today were friendly and fun, food was delicious and served fast. Definitely will go back! "
    Posted 9 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rebecca said: "Very Good!
    Very attentive staff and the food was great.
    Very easy to use the taste card and the discount was excellent! "
    Posted 10 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andy said: "Missed A Main Ingredient
    Not sure why but they missed the mushrooms from my chicken and mushroom pasta.
    There were only five tables to cook for so the chefs not rushed off their feet.
    When I mentioned it nothing was done, not even an apology. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Luciana said: "Great Service Delicious Food
    Second time around. I recommend. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paul said: "Walk In Dinner
    Lovely food and service. Served almost straight away and didnt take long for food to arrive.
    Will be back soon. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jules said:
    " Great food "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jason said:
    " Kim was brilliant "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Daniel said: "Day Out
    Food was good, service from Ian was brilliant, he made us laugh and was very friendly. Unfortunately my starter was forgotten and only came with the main meal. Overall happy with our trip :) "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • J said: "Such Fun !
    Fab view of West Pier, relaxing and friendly surroundings and best of all was the delicious food. Thank you. "
    Posted 2 years, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Caroline said: "When its right its great - when its wrong, its fixed
    When they get it right - it’s great, when it’s not right, and they mess up, as soon as you complain, they fix it. "
    Posted 3 years, 10 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall