tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
PizzaExpress - NEWPORT (ISLE OF WIGHT) image
PizzaExpress - NEWPORT (ISLE OF WIGHT) image
PizzaExpress - NEWPORT (ISLE OF WIGHT) image
PizzaExpress - NEWPORT (ISLE OF WIGHT) image
PizzaExpress - NEWPORT (ISLE OF WIGHT) image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - NEWPORT (ISLE OF WIGHT)

It’s the most wonderful time of the year and to celebrate PizzaExpress has well and truly mastered the art of indulgence. From their hearty Pulled Beef & Chianti Crocchette and the succulent, pulled, seasoned hog roast and stuffing pizza, to the zingy jaffa profiteroles and the iconic Snowball Dough Balls, their Christmas menu is sure to put anyone in the Christmas spirit!

Whether you’re looking for some post-shopping fuel, to schedule an over-due catch up with friends or spend some quality time with the whole family, do it in true PizzaExpress style – over a delicious pizza!

Important Information

Please Note: Restaurant, dish and date restrictions apply; please check the terms and conditions below for more details. The tastecard discount is available all day Sunday to Thursday and comes under the following guidelines: 1. You can use your tastecard Sunday to Thursday up to and including 18th December. Your tastecard can not be used 19th-25th and 30th-31st December. Your tastecard will be valid on the following celebration days: Boxing Day, New Year’s Day and the following Bank Holiday (2nd January). 2. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or on specific dates in December (19th-25th, 30th-31st). 3. Your tastecard gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 on all courses, including Intros, Starters, Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. You’ll have to pay for extra toppings, though (ask your waiter for details). 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 5. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on takeaways or delivery. 6. Unfortunately, you are unable to combine the discount with other promotions or set menus. These include Tesco/Nectar codes and NUS extra, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 7. Claim your discount by handing your voucher to your waiter when asking for the bill. 8. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - NEWPORT (ISLE OF WIGHT)
Average member score
4.5 11
Diner rating
Excellent
6
Very good
4
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Mikkie said "Great Food
Really enjoyed my food and had great service. My wife and I will be coming back again for sure."
Read more
Anna said "Lovely food and service
The pizzas were delicious. I would of liked my fudge cake hot but it was super tasty. Also good..."
Read more
Si said "Sunday Lunchin
Lovely meal as always! Great service and food! Can't fault!"
Read more
Caz said "Good Experience
Newport is a little short of good dining places which aren't pubs as well so this made a..."
Read more
" Food ok"
Read more
Amy said "Great
Great food"
Read more
" Good food apart from the sorbet which was rather tasteless. Service was very poor, waiting a..."
Read more
Terry said "No dough
We stick to a grain-free diet and the waitress was very patient and helpful with our needs."
Read more
Chris said
" Ok"
Read more
Chris said
" Ok"
Read more
Nokeyblokey said "Great Food And Service but ...
Cannot fault the food and service but the 'background' music was more like foreground..."
Read more
  • Mikkie said: "Great Food
    Really enjoyed my food and had great service. My wife and I will be coming back again for sure. "
    Posted 1 month, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anna said: "Lovely food and service
    The pizzas were delicious. I would of liked my fudge cake hot but it was super tasty. Also good that they have vegan options :) "
    Posted 4 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Si said: "Sunday Lunchin
    Lovely meal as always! Great service and food! Can't fault! "
    Posted 5 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Caz said: "Good Experience
    Newport is a little short of good dining places which aren't pubs as well so this made a very nice change. "
    Posted 9 months, 11 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Food ok "
    Posted 9 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amy said: "Great
    Great food "
    Posted 9 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good food apart from the sorbet which was rather tasteless. Service was very poor, waiting a long time to catch the attention of the staff. "
    Posted 10 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Terry said: "No dough
    We stick to a grain-free diet and the waitress was very patient and helpful with our needs. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chris said:
    " Ok "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chris said:
    " Ok "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nokeyblokey said: "Great Food And Service but ...
    Cannot fault the food and service but the 'background' music was more like foreground music, and at a level which made it uncomfortable. Too loud, noisy music genre as well - no hint of anything even slightly Italian. Just The Voice style shouting. Earplugs should be offered alongside pizza cutters. Won't stop us going again though, fab food. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Mikkie said: "Great Food
    Really enjoyed my food and had great service. My wife and I will be coming back again for sure. "
    Posted 1 month, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anna said: "Lovely food and service
    The pizzas were delicious. I would of liked my fudge cake hot but it was super tasty. Also good that they have vegan options :) "
    Posted 4 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Si said: "Sunday Lunchin
    Lovely meal as always! Great service and food! Can't fault! "
    Posted 5 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Caz said: "Good Experience
    Newport is a little short of good dining places which aren't pubs as well so this made a very nice change. "
    Posted 9 months, 11 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Food ok "
    Posted 9 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amy said: "Great
    Great food "
    Posted 9 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good food apart from the sorbet which was rather tasteless. Service was very poor, waiting a long time to catch the attention of the staff. "
    Posted 10 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Terry said: "No dough
    We stick to a grain-free diet and the waitress was very patient and helpful with our needs. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chris said:
    " Ok "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chris said:
    " Ok "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nokeyblokey said: "Great Food And Service but ...
    Cannot fault the food and service but the 'background' music was more like foreground music, and at a level which made it uncomfortable. Too loud, noisy music genre as well - no hint of anything even slightly Italian. Just The Voice style shouting. Earplugs should be offered alongside pizza cutters. Won't stop us going again though, fab food. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall