tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
PizzaExpress - NEWCASTLE - JESMOND image
PizzaExpress - NEWCASTLE - JESMOND image
PizzaExpress - NEWCASTLE - JESMOND image
PizzaExpress - NEWCASTLE - JESMOND image
PizzaExpress - NEWCASTLE - JESMOND image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - NEWCASTLE - JESMOND

Oh, it’s that time of year again… And if pizza from PizzaExpress is all you've been dreaming of, who are we to judge?! In fact, we’ll join you. Especially as the Winter Menu includes delicious dishes such as the succulent smoky pulled beef Barbacoa and the full-flavoured and spicy Etna Romana pizza. But why stop there?! You can find baked and bubbling cheesy goodness in the Pennette Formaggi starter and round it all off with the rich and silky smooth Chocolate Fondant. You know you want to…

Important Information

Please Note: Restaurant, dish and date restrictions apply; please check the terms and conditions below for more details. The tastecard discount is available all day Sunday to Thursday and comes under the following guidelines: 1. You can use your tastecard Sunday to Thursday up to and including 18th December. Your tastecard can not be used 19th-25th and 30th-31st December. Your tastecard will be valid on the following celebration days: Boxing Day, New Year’s Day and the following Bank Holiday (2nd January). 2. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or on specific dates in December (19th-25th, 30th-31st). 3. Your tastecard gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 on all courses, including Intros, Starters, Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. You’ll have to pay for extra toppings, though (ask your waiter for details). 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 5. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on takeaways or delivery. 6. Unfortunately, you are unable to combine the discount with other promotions or set menus. These include Tesco/Nectar codes and NUS extra, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 7. Claim your discount by handing your voucher to your waiter when asking for the bill. 8. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - NEWCASTLE - JESMOND
Average member score
4.6 8
Diner rating
Excellent
6
Very good
1
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Robertt said
" OK"
Read more
Ed said
" Amazing food, service and 50% deducted straight away!"
Read more
Morgan said "Cheap, easy, friendly dining
Lovely food served quickly with a smile"
Read more
" Professional & tasty"
Read more
Adam said
" Great food, attentive service."
Read more
David said "Excellent
Great service and food, Our waiter was a really nice guy. Will return"
Read more
Sharon said "Lovely Meal
Great service, friendly staff, quality of food excellent more than we expected great choice of..."
Read more
Kevin said
" Good"
Read more
  • Robertt said:
    " OK "
    Posted 1 month, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ed said:
    " Amazing food, service and 50% deducted straight away! "
    Posted 1 year ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Morgan said: "Cheap, easy, friendly dining
    Lovely food served quickly with a smile "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Professional & tasty "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Adam said:
    " Great food, attentive service. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said: "Excellent
    Great service and food, Our waiter was a really nice guy. Will return "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sharon said: "Lovely Meal
    Great service, friendly staff, quality of food excellent more than we expected great choice of dishes on the new menu. Really nice atmosphere on an evening. Not a problem using my taste card and so received a fantastic discount. Throughly enjoyed, Will definitely be back. "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kevin said:
    " Good "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Robertt said:
    " OK "
    Posted 1 month, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ed said:
    " Amazing food, service and 50% deducted straight away! "
    Posted 1 year ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Morgan said: "Cheap, easy, friendly dining
    Lovely food served quickly with a smile "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Professional & tasty "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Adam said:
    " Great food, attentive service. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said: "Excellent
    Great service and food, Our waiter was a really nice guy. Will return "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sharon said: "Lovely Meal
    Great service, friendly staff, quality of food excellent more than we expected great choice of dishes on the new menu. Really nice atmosphere on an evening. Not a problem using my taste card and so received a fantastic discount. Throughly enjoyed, Will definitely be back. "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kevin said:
    " Good "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall