tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
PizzaExpress - KINGS LYNN image
PizzaExpress - KINGS LYNN image
PizzaExpress - KINGS LYNN image
PizzaExpress - KINGS LYNN image
PizzaExpress - KINGS LYNN image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - KINGS LYNN

PizzaExpress has a delicious range of winter specials that will help keep you warm through the cold and gloomy months. Their specials include delicious dishes like the beloved Etna, adorned with pancetta, hot and soft 'nduja sausage, Roquito peppers, Mozzarella, tomatoes and Gran Milano cheese; it's a real winner. Not craving pizza? Try their Pennette Formaggi, a take on the classic Mac & Cheese, pennette pasta with a creamy three cheese and mustard sauce, garlic oil and black pepper. You can finish it all of with their Chocolate Fondant, a rich and intense warm chocolate cake with a soft melting centre; irresistible.

Important Information

Please Note: 1. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or on specific dates in December. 2. Your tastecard gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 on all courses, including Starters (including Sharing Starters), Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. You’ll have to pay for extra toppings, though (ask your waiter for details). 3. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 4. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery. 5. Unfortunately, you are unable to combine the discount with other promotions or set menus. These include Tesco/Nectar codes and NUS extra, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 6. Claim your discount by handing your voucher to your waiter when asking for the bill. 7. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - KINGS LYNN
Average member score
5.0 10
Diner rating
Excellent
10
Very good
0
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
" Excellent meal with excellent service"
Read more
Sharron said
" I have never met a restaurant manager with such a kind heart. Thank you for your lovely gesture..."
Read more
Sharron said
" I have never met a restaurant manager with such a kind heart. Thank you for your lovely gesture..."
Read more
Anna said
" It's was so amazing , food is perfect , great service and young boy ILya who was serving us..."
Read more
" Yummy"
Read more
Julie said
" Great food. Service excellent"
Read more
Julie said
" Good hot food friendly staff , enjoyable night"
Read more
Andy said "Delicious Meal
Great food and service. The pollo forsa was fabulous as was the dolcitti fig and mascarpone"
Read more
Karen said
" A lovely restaurant with lots of space Staff were very friendly and it was extremely easy to..."
Read more
Monica said "Fantastic Service
Friendly polite and helpful :)"
Read more
"Very, very good, we all enjoyed the food, service etc very much. My partner is Gluten Free,..."
Read more
  • " Excellent meal with excellent service "
    Posted 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sharron said:
    " I have never met a restaurant manager with such a kind heart. Thank you for your lovely gesture today. It meant a great deal at such a difficult time. Not to mention the wonderful food and atmosphere as well as the great service!! Pizza Express has always been our family favourite and holds lots of special memories. "
    Posted 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sharron said:
    " I have never met a restaurant manager with such a kind heart. Thank you for your lovely gesture today. It meant a great deal at such a difficult time. Not to mention the wonderful food and atmosphere as well as the great service!! Pizza Express has always been our family favourite and holds lots of special memories. "
    Posted 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anna said:
    " It's was so amazing , food is perfect , great service and young boy ILya who was serving us was so friendly to us. "
    Posted 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Yummy "
    Posted 1 month, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Julie said:
    " Great food. Service excellent "
    Posted 8 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Julie said:
    " Good hot food friendly staff , enjoyable night "
    Posted 10 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andy said: "Delicious Meal
    Great food and service. The pollo forsa was fabulous as was the dolcitti fig and mascarpone "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Karen said:
    " A lovely restaurant with lots of space Staff were very friendly and it was extremely easy to use my taste card "
    Posted 2 years, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Monica said: "Fantastic Service
    Friendly polite and helpful :) "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Very, very good, we all enjoyed the food, service etc very much. My partner is Gluten Free, and was looked after so well. The staff were so helpful. Peter   "
    Posted 5 years, 9 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • " Excellent meal with excellent service "
    Posted 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sharron said:
    " I have never met a restaurant manager with such a kind heart. Thank you for your lovely gesture today. It meant a great deal at such a difficult time. Not to mention the wonderful food and atmosphere as well as the great service!! Pizza Express has always been our family favourite and holds lots of special memories. "
    Posted 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sharron said:
    " I have never met a restaurant manager with such a kind heart. Thank you for your lovely gesture today. It meant a great deal at such a difficult time. Not to mention the wonderful food and atmosphere as well as the great service!! Pizza Express has always been our family favourite and holds lots of special memories. "
    Posted 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anna said:
    " It's was so amazing , food is perfect , great service and young boy ILya who was serving us was so friendly to us. "
    Posted 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Yummy "
    Posted 1 month, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Julie said:
    " Great food. Service excellent "
    Posted 8 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Julie said:
    " Good hot food friendly staff , enjoyable night "
    Posted 10 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andy said: "Delicious Meal
    Great food and service. The pollo forsa was fabulous as was the dolcitti fig and mascarpone "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Karen said:
    " A lovely restaurant with lots of space Staff were very friendly and it was extremely easy to use my taste card "
    Posted 2 years, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Monica said: "Fantastic Service
    Friendly polite and helpful :) "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Very, very good, we all enjoyed the food, service etc very much. My partner is Gluten Free, and was looked after so well. The staff were so helpful. Peter   "
    Posted 5 years, 9 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review