tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
PizzaExpress - LEEDS - Street Lane image
PizzaExpress - LEEDS - Street Lane image
PizzaExpress - LEEDS - Street Lane image
PizzaExpress - LEEDS - Street Lane image
PizzaExpress - LEEDS - Street Lane image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - LEEDS - Street Lane

It’s the most wonderful time of the year and to celebrate PizzaExpress has well and truly mastered the art of indulgence. From their hearty Pulled Beef & Chianti Crocchette and the succulent, pulled, seasoned hog roast and stuffing pizza, to the zingy jaffa profiteroles and the iconic Snowball Dough Balls, their Christmas menu is sure to put anyone in the Christmas spirit!

Whether you’re looking for some post-shopping fuel, to schedule an over-due catch up with friends or spend some quality time with the whole family, do it in true PizzaExpress style – over a delicious pizza!

Important Information

Please Note: Restaurant, dish and date restrictions apply; please check the terms and conditions below for more details. The tastecard discount is available all day Sunday to Thursday and comes under the following guidelines: 1. You can use your tastecard Sunday to Thursday up to and including 18th December. Your tastecard can not be used 19th-25th and 30th-31st December. Your tastecard will be valid on the following celebration days: Boxing Day, New Year’s Day and the following Bank Holiday (2nd January). 2. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or on specific dates in December (19th-25th, 30th-31st). 3. Your tastecard gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 on all courses, including Intros, Starters, Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. You’ll have to pay for extra toppings, though (ask your waiter for details). 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 5. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on takeaways or delivery. 6. Unfortunately, you are unable to combine the discount with other promotions or set menus. These include Tesco/Nectar codes and NUS extra, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 7. Claim your discount by handing your voucher to your waiter when asking for the bill. 8. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - LEEDS - Street Lane
Average member score
4.4 14
Diner rating
Excellent
8
Very good
5
Good
0
Average
1
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Marc said "Great pizza
Loved our time there. The food was amazing and with the sun shining it's a beautiful place..."
Read more
Sue said "Been coming here for 8 years
We love coming here. The staff are amazing
,welcoming and so attentive. We wouldn't..."
Read more
Ste said "Pizza
Lovely food and service !"
Read more
Sue said "Love it
We have been coming here every week for the last six years. We have never had a bad experience...."
Read more
CAROLE said
" Good service, good atmosphere"
Read more
Meganbulldog said "Great Service LOVE IT HERE!
Great service, staff are extra helpful really friendly and I always love the atmosphere shame..."
Read more
Meganbulmer said "Great Food And Atmosphere
Amazing food and a great atmosphere have been before and I will defiantly go back! LOVELY STAFF..."
Read more
Trisha said "Tasty Treat
Good atmosphere
Tasty food lovely staff"
Read more
Maureen said "Soggy pizza
Pizza was almost impossible to cut as the base was soft, we were not provided with a pizza cutter..."
Read more
Joshua said
" Just a little cold, other than that it was great."
Read more
Gillian said
" Great pizza and friendly and efficient service from the front of house staff. This restaurant is..."
Read more
" Ate, got a full belly and left. Had a great time"
Read more
Rachael said
" Very quiet at lunchtime. The food arrived very quickly. My salad was lovely but my mum was..."
Read more
Trisha said "Sunny Lunchtime
Good atmosphere very tasty chicken and pancetta salad with goats cheese partnered up with Thin..."
Read more
  • Marc said: "Great pizza
    Loved our time there. The food was amazing and with the sun shining it's a beautiful place to eat. Only negative was we were not told the pasta was unavailable which upset one of our party when ordering. However that was the only bad thing and was a minor inconvenience at best. "
    Posted 2 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sue said: "Been coming here for 8 years
    We love coming here. The staff are amazing
    ,welcoming and so attentive. We wouldn't go anywhere else, and believe me we have trired, on weds evenings. They are all fab! "
    Posted 4 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ste said: "Pizza
    Lovely food and service ! "
    Posted 6 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sue said: "Love it
    We have been coming here every week for the last six years. We have never had a bad experience. Promote them all!! "
    Posted 8 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • CAROLE said:
    " Good service, good atmosphere "
    Posted 9 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Meganbulldog said: "Great Service LOVE IT HERE!
    Great service, staff are extra helpful really friendly and I always love the atmosphere shame there are customers that complain over silly things and are rude sometimes to staff! Think it this pizza express is one of my favourites in the whole of Leeds "
    Posted 10 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Meganbulmer said: "Great Food And Atmosphere
    Amazing food and a great atmosphere have been before and I will defiantly go back! LOVELY STAFF aswell amazing service!!! "
    Posted 11 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Trisha said: "Tasty Treat
    Good atmosphere
    Tasty food lovely staff "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Maureen said: "Soggy pizza
    Pizza was almost impossible to cut as the base was soft, we were not provided with a pizza cutter and staff were to busy to notice, my grandson ended up tearing his. Restaurant was cold, staff were efficient if not very friendly, felt as if they just wanted us out. Won't be going again, felt let down. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Joshua said:
    " Just a little cold, other than that it was great. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gillian said:
    " Great pizza and friendly and efficient service from the front of house staff. This restaurant is consistently good. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Ate, got a full belly and left. Had a great time "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rachael said:
    " Very quiet at lunchtime. The food arrived very quickly. My salad was lovely but my mum was disappointed with the lasagne. The chocolate torte was amazing and the waiter was wearing lovely aftershave! "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Trisha said: "Sunny Lunchtime
    Good atmosphere very tasty chicken and pancetta salad with goats cheese partnered up with Thin crispy American Hot Romana pizza to share so quite light "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Marc said: "Great pizza
    Loved our time there. The food was amazing and with the sun shining it's a beautiful place to eat. Only negative was we were not told the pasta was unavailable which upset one of our party when ordering. However that was the only bad thing and was a minor inconvenience at best. "
    Posted 2 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sue said: "Been coming here for 8 years
    We love coming here. The staff are amazing
    ,welcoming and so attentive. We wouldn't go anywhere else, and believe me we have trired, on weds evenings. They are all fab! "
    Posted 4 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ste said: "Pizza
    Lovely food and service ! "
    Posted 6 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sue said: "Love it
    We have been coming here every week for the last six years. We have never had a bad experience. Promote them all!! "
    Posted 8 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • CAROLE said:
    " Good service, good atmosphere "
    Posted 9 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Meganbulldog said: "Great Service LOVE IT HERE!
    Great service, staff are extra helpful really friendly and I always love the atmosphere shame there are customers that complain over silly things and are rude sometimes to staff! Think it this pizza express is one of my favourites in the whole of Leeds "
    Posted 10 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Meganbulmer said: "Great Food And Atmosphere
    Amazing food and a great atmosphere have been before and I will defiantly go back! LOVELY STAFF aswell amazing service!!! "
    Posted 11 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Trisha said: "Tasty Treat
    Good atmosphere
    Tasty food lovely staff "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Maureen said: "Soggy pizza
    Pizza was almost impossible to cut as the base was soft, we were not provided with a pizza cutter and staff were to busy to notice, my grandson ended up tearing his. Restaurant was cold, staff were efficient if not very friendly, felt as if they just wanted us out. Won't be going again, felt let down. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Joshua said:
    " Just a little cold, other than that it was great. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gillian said:
    " Great pizza and friendly and efficient service from the front of house staff. This restaurant is consistently good. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Ate, got a full belly and left. Had a great time "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rachael said:
    " Very quiet at lunchtime. The food arrived very quickly. My salad was lovely but my mum was disappointed with the lasagne. The chocolate torte was amazing and the waiter was wearing lovely aftershave! "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Trisha said: "Sunny Lunchtime
    Good atmosphere very tasty chicken and pancetta salad with goats cheese partnered up with Thin crispy American Hot Romana pizza to share so quite light "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall