tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
PizzaExpress - LEEDS - Clarence Dock image
PizzaExpress - LEEDS - Clarence Dock image
PizzaExpress - LEEDS - Clarence Dock image
PizzaExpress - LEEDS - Clarence Dock image
PizzaExpress - LEEDS - Clarence Dock image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - LEEDS - Clarence Dock

At PizzaExpress, they’ve always seen pizza as the perfect sidekick to summer. So wherever you are, whatever you’re doing, make PizzaExpress the go-to destination to bring you a little sunshine in ways you won’t expect.

With a menu bursting with your favourites and plenty of new choices, join PizzaExpress for the pizza you know and love - or even try a new one. You may not be able to rely on the British weather but you can always rely on PizzaExpress. One thing’s for sure; they’ll make your day just that little bit more special and put the cherry (tomato) on your summer.

Important Information

Please Note: 1. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday or on specific dates in December. 3. Your tastecard gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 on all courses, including To Begin (excluding Drinks), Starters (including Sharing Starters), Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. You’ll have to pay for extra toppings, though (ask your waiter for details). 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 5. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect, Deliveroo and Just Eat orders. 6. Unfortunately, this offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers (including set menus). Only one type of promotional offer can be used per table, group or party, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 7. Claim your discount by handing your tastecard to your waiter when asking for the bill. 8. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - LEEDS - Clarence Dock
Average member score
4.5 11
Diner rating
Excellent
7
Very good
3
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Bryony said "Great Food And Service
Our waiter was Mario and he was lovely. Very attentive and the service was quick and good was..."
Read more
Thomas said "Yo
Food was good y'all."
Read more
Joe said
" Very easy to use and cheap food"
Read more
Sarah said
" Great"
Read more
" Lovely meal, unfortunately no music! Very quiet."
Read more
Ian said
" Good food as always with pizza express although the atmosphere was average. I think we were one..."
Read more
" Extremely busy and took a long time for food to come out - the main courses wee then brought 2..."
Read more
Yasmin said
" Excellent service and food was tasty. Restaurant was quite quiet, but that's to be expected..."
Read more
lucy said
" Excellent food! The staff were extremely helpful & friendly especially taking time with my..."
Read more
Noel said "Wonderful
Went to Pizza Express at Clarence Dock & was so glad I did.
As usual, all Pizza..."
Read more
Leanne said "Love the new Gluten Free Menu
Went the day after they launched their gluten free menu and was possibly the best gluten free..."
Read more
  • Bryony said: "Great Food And Service
    Our waiter was Mario and he was lovely. Very attentive and the service was quick and good was amazing. Great post Valentine's food and at half the price. We will be back! "
    Posted 4 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Thomas said: "Yo
    Food was good y'all. "
    Posted 4 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Joe said:
    " Very easy to use and cheap food "
    Posted 7 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sarah said:
    " Great "
    Posted 9 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Lovely meal, unfortunately no music! Very quiet. "
    Posted 9 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ian said:
    " Good food as always with pizza express although the atmosphere was average. I think we were one of 2 sets of people in
    The American hot pizza was nice as was daughters margarita & GFs veg pizza
    Service was ok and accepted the taste card even though it was s bank holiday. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Extremely busy and took a long time for food to come out - the main courses wee then brought 2 mins a after the starters came - no high chairs - Overall food was good when it arrived "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Yasmin said:
    " Excellent service and food was tasty. Restaurant was quite quiet, but that's to be expected in a Sunday night. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • lucy said:
    " Excellent food! The staff were extremely helpful & friendly especially taking time with my two young chikdren. Would highly recommend for a family meal "
    Posted 3 years, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Noel said: "Wonderful
    Went to Pizza Express at Clarence Dock & was so glad I did.
    As usual, all Pizza Express restaurants are clean and tidy, but there is something really nice about the Clarence Dock location. Our waiter (Scott) couldn't of been more friendly and helpful. Some places get a bit "snooty" when you use the tastecard, but Scott gave us his full attention.
    When the Pizza arrive the waiter apologised as it was on the wrong base, so he said that our real Pizza would be with us shortly, but that the wrong that were made wrong we could have first !
    Pizza Express could of just put the wrong Pizza in the bin & started again, which would of been a real waste, so full credit to them for giving us the pizza.
    Highly recommended "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Leanne said: "Love the new Gluten Free Menu
    Went the day after they launched their gluten free menu and was possibly the best gluten free pizza I've ever had. Ideal location for the Armoires or a walk along the canal. Great atmosphere and the staff were really friendly. My other half also commented that it was the best chain (wheat based) pizza he'd ever had. Will certainly be visiting Pizza Express's more often now. "
    Posted 4 years, 1 month, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Bryony said: "Great Food And Service
    Our waiter was Mario and he was lovely. Very attentive and the service was quick and good was amazing. Great post Valentine's food and at half the price. We will be back! "
    Posted 4 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Thomas said: "Yo
    Food was good y'all. "
    Posted 4 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Joe said:
    " Very easy to use and cheap food "
    Posted 7 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sarah said:
    " Great "
    Posted 9 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Lovely meal, unfortunately no music! Very quiet. "
    Posted 9 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ian said:
    " Good food as always with pizza express although the atmosphere was average. I think we were one of 2 sets of people in
    The American hot pizza was nice as was daughters margarita & GFs veg pizza
    Service was ok and accepted the taste card even though it was s bank holiday. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Extremely busy and took a long time for food to come out - the main courses wee then brought 2 mins a after the starters came - no high chairs - Overall food was good when it arrived "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Yasmin said:
    " Excellent service and food was tasty. Restaurant was quite quiet, but that's to be expected in a Sunday night. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • lucy said:
    " Excellent food! The staff were extremely helpful & friendly especially taking time with my two young chikdren. Would highly recommend for a family meal "
    Posted 3 years, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Noel said: "Wonderful
    Went to Pizza Express at Clarence Dock & was so glad I did.
    As usual, all Pizza Express restaurants are clean and tidy, but there is something really nice about the Clarence Dock location. Our waiter (Scott) couldn't of been more friendly and helpful. Some places get a bit "snooty" when you use the tastecard, but Scott gave us his full attention.
    When the Pizza arrive the waiter apologised as it was on the wrong base, so he said that our real Pizza would be with us shortly, but that the wrong that were made wrong we could have first !
    Pizza Express could of just put the wrong Pizza in the bin & started again, which would of been a real waste, so full credit to them for giving us the pizza.
    Highly recommended "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Leanne said: "Love the new Gluten Free Menu
    Went the day after they launched their gluten free menu and was possibly the best gluten free pizza I've ever had. Ideal location for the Armoires or a walk along the canal. Great atmosphere and the staff were really friendly. My other half also commented that it was the best chain (wheat based) pizza he'd ever had. Will certainly be visiting Pizza Express's more often now. "
    Posted 4 years, 1 month, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall