tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
PizzaExpress - LINCOLN image
PizzaExpress - LINCOLN image
PizzaExpress - LINCOLN image
PizzaExpress - LINCOLN image
PizzaExpress - LINCOLN image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - LINCOLN

It’s the most wonderful time of the year and to celebrate PizzaExpress has well and truly mastered the art of indulgence. From their hearty Pulled Beef & Chianti Crocchette and the succulent, pulled, seasoned hog roast and stuffing pizza, to the zingy jaffa profiteroles and the iconic Snowball Dough Balls, their Christmas menu is sure to put anyone in the Christmas spirit!

Whether you’re looking for some post-shopping fuel, to schedule an over-due catch up with friends or spend some quality time with the whole family, do it in true PizzaExpress style – over a delicious pizza!

Important Information

Please Note: Restaurant, dish and date restrictions apply; please check the terms and conditions below for more details. The tastecard discount is available all day Sunday to Thursday and comes under the following guidelines: 1. You can use your tastecard Sunday to Thursday up to and including 18th December. Your tastecard can not be used 19th-25th and 30th-31st December. Your tastecard will be valid on the following celebration days: Boxing Day, New Year’s Day and the following Bank Holiday (2nd January). 2. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or on specific dates in December (19th-25th, 30th-31st). 3. Your tastecard gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 on all courses, including Intros, Starters, Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. You’ll have to pay for extra toppings, though (ask your waiter for details). 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 5. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on takeaways or delivery. 6. Unfortunately, you are unable to combine the discount with other promotions or set menus. These include Tesco/Nectar codes and NUS extra, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 7. Claim your discount by handing your voucher to your waiter when asking for the bill. 8. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - LINCOLN
Average member score
4.7 11
Diner rating
Excellent
8
Very good
3
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Danny said "Great Service, Great Food
The service was excellent; even with a single waiter, we were seen too just enough but not too..."
Read more
Nikki said
" Really nice pizza and antipasto starter was excellent"
Read more
Lucy said "Good
Good food :-)"
Read more
John said "Dinner
Good service! What we wanted and expected."
Read more
HELEN said "Lovely evening
First time dinners ,great experience. ence ,food amazing will definitely come back"
Read more
Natasha said "Good experience
First time visiting a pizza express, great food, polite staff and a warm,friendly atmosphere...."
Read more
Lincolnwoody said "Amazing Meal
My first time as I never eat pizza out but absolutely loves the whole meal all three course..."
Read more
KEITH said "Great food
Had a great meal even after a very busy period, service was very good with polite staff :-)"
Read more
Ellen said
" Great service and food highly recomended"
Read more
Stuart said "Service
Good service
Wanted a quick meal
Food came quickly with a smile"
Read more
Rachel said "Good Food And Service
Quick and easy to use taste card"
Read more
  • Danny said: "Great Service, Great Food
    The service was excellent; even with a single waiter, we were seen too just enough but not too much. Check backs were perfectly times, and the meals were excellent - my partner was even able to order a meal off-menu. Fantastic experience and will be back again and again. "
    Posted 1 month, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nikki said:
    " Really nice pizza and antipasto starter was excellent "
    Posted 5 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lucy said: "Good
    Good food :-) "
    Posted 7 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said: "Dinner
    Good service! What we wanted and expected. "
    Posted 9 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • HELEN said: "Lovely evening
    First time dinners ,great experience. ence ,food amazing will definitely come back "
    Posted 9 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Natasha said: "Good experience
    First time visiting a pizza express, great food, polite staff and a warm,friendly atmosphere. Loved the use of the card, made the meal much more affordable, will visit and use it again. "
    Posted 11 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lincolnwoody said: "Amazing Meal
    My first time as I never eat pizza out but absolutely loves the whole meal all three course delicious and staff were friendly and attentive "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • KEITH said: "Great food
    Had a great meal even after a very busy period, service was very good with polite staff :-) "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ellen said:
    " Great service and food highly recomended "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stuart said: "Service
    Good service
    Wanted a quick meal
    Food came quickly with a smile "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rachel said: "Good Food And Service
    Quick and easy to use taste card "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Danny said: "Great Service, Great Food
    The service was excellent; even with a single waiter, we were seen too just enough but not too much. Check backs were perfectly times, and the meals were excellent - my partner was even able to order a meal off-menu. Fantastic experience and will be back again and again. "
    Posted 1 month, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nikki said:
    " Really nice pizza and antipasto starter was excellent "
    Posted 5 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lucy said: "Good
    Good food :-) "
    Posted 7 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said: "Dinner
    Good service! What we wanted and expected. "
    Posted 9 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • HELEN said: "Lovely evening
    First time dinners ,great experience. ence ,food amazing will definitely come back "
    Posted 9 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Natasha said: "Good experience
    First time visiting a pizza express, great food, polite staff and a warm,friendly atmosphere. Loved the use of the card, made the meal much more affordable, will visit and use it again. "
    Posted 11 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lincolnwoody said: "Amazing Meal
    My first time as I never eat pizza out but absolutely loves the whole meal all three course delicious and staff were friendly and attentive "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • KEITH said: "Great food
    Had a great meal even after a very busy period, service was very good with polite staff :-) "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ellen said:
    " Great service and food highly recomended "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stuart said: "Service
    Good service
    Wanted a quick meal
    Food came quickly with a smile "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rachel said: "Good Food And Service
    Quick and easy to use taste card "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall