tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
PizzaExpress - LIVINGSTON image
PizzaExpress - LIVINGSTON image
PizzaExpress - LIVINGSTON image
PizzaExpress - LIVINGSTON image
PizzaExpress - LIVINGSTON image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - LIVINGSTON

PizzaExpress has the perfect balance of sweetness and spice to celebrate spring. The new Zapparoli Romana has a beautiful blend of chicken, smoky creamed corn and zingy Roquito peppers, which means this pizza is as much a delight to look at as it is to eat.

There are also three relaunched salads including the return of the Grand Chicken Caesar, two new Al Forno dishes including a Primavera Risotto, and two new desserts - a tangy lemon bundt cake and a refreshing coconut gelato. We know how hard it is to resist. So don't.

Important Information

Please Note: 1. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or on specific dates in December. 2. Your tastecard gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 on all courses, including To Begin (excluding Drinks), Starters (including Sharing Starters), Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. You’ll have to pay for extra toppings, though (ask your waiter for details). 3. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 4. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery. 5. Unfortunately, you are unable to combine the discount with other promotions or set menus, such as Tesco/Nectar codes and NUS extra, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 6. Claim your discount by handing your voucher to your waiter when asking for the bill. 7. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - LIVINGSTON
Average member score
4.7 22
Diner rating
Excellent
16
Very good
5
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
"Food
Great staff , lovely meal but asked For extra anchovies and couldn't taste them or see them!"
Read more
Lynne said
" Good food. Service was ok but when we got home we discovered we had been overcharged. .. the..."
Read more
Caitlin said
" Great time we had. Great service & the food was amazing! Thanks again."
Read more
David said "Great Stop Off
Great food and lovely experience, served by Amanda who was brilliant. Definitely coming back,..."
Read more
" Pleasant food"
Read more
" Great as always"
Read more
" Pleased with all aspects of our visit"
Read more
Roy said "Great Value, Good Atmosphere
Ate with friends, all of us were happy with the food. Very friendly service, card accepted easily."
Read more
ALAN said
" Food cold"
Read more
JACQUELINE said "Fab
Excellent food and service from our server Amanda"
Read more
John said "Easy lunch
Good food, in and out in 45 mins , perfect."
Read more
Eddie said
" Excellent service and food!!"
Read more
Joe said
" Amazing pizza!!"
Read more
Ann said "Pizza Success
Had the Calabrese and mushroom and chicken pasta. Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!!"
Read more
Ann said
" Enjoyed our food."
Read more
M.S said "Great Service
Really easy to use the taste card, we hadn't booked in advance but there was no issue with..."
Read more
Lallybroch said "Pizza Express review
Good food but don't understand why I can't use 2 for 1 on children's meals. Had to..."
Read more
Lisa said "Exceptional
Really good food and service was excellent"
Read more
Gsw said "Great Food Great Service
Food was great and staff really good with the kids. Food fresh with an excellent choice for the..."
Read more
Carina said
" Lovely food!great service was quick and friendly"
Read more
AMM73 said "Nice Lunch
Lovely food."
Read more
F said
" Enjoyable"
Read more
  • "Food
    Great staff , lovely meal but asked For extra anchovies and couldn't taste them or see them! "
    Posted 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lynne said:
    " Good food. Service was ok but when we got home we discovered we had been overcharged. .. the dessert was included in the children's meal but we got charged for it again. Bench seating area was very worn and was a bit unsightly. "
    Posted 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Caitlin said:
    " Great time we had. Great service & the food was amazing! Thanks again. "
    Posted 2 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said: "Great Stop Off
    Great food and lovely experience, served by Amanda who was brilliant. Definitely coming back, taste card has just paid for itself . "
    Posted 3 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Pleasant food "
    Posted 3 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great as always "
    Posted 4 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Pleased with all aspects of our visit "
    Posted 7 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Roy said: "Great Value, Good Atmosphere
    Ate with friends, all of us were happy with the food. Very friendly service, card accepted easily. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ALAN said:
    " Food cold "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JACQUELINE said: "Fab
    Excellent food and service from our server Amanda "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said: "Easy lunch
    Good food, in and out in 45 mins , perfect. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Eddie said:
    " Excellent service and food!! "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Joe said:
    " Amazing pizza!! "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ann said: "Pizza Success
    Had the Calabrese and mushroom and chicken pasta. Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!! "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ann said:
    " Enjoyed our food. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • M.S said: "Great Service
    Really easy to use the taste card, we hadn't booked in advance but there was no issue with that. Our waiter was very attentive, really quick service and good food. "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lallybroch said: "Pizza Express review
    Good food but don't understand why I can't use 2 for 1 on children's meals. Had to order my son a meal from adult menu to claim deal which is daft when it's a more expensive option for the restaurant! "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lisa said: "Exceptional
    Really good food and service was excellent "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gsw said: "Great Food Great Service
    Food was great and staff really good with the kids. Food fresh with an excellent choice for the kids also. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Carina said:
    " Lovely food!great service was quick and friendly "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • AMM73 said: "Nice Lunch
    Lovely food. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • F said:
    " Enjoyable "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • "Food
    Great staff , lovely meal but asked For extra anchovies and couldn't taste them or see them! "
    Posted 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lynne said:
    " Good food. Service was ok but when we got home we discovered we had been overcharged. .. the dessert was included in the children's meal but we got charged for it again. Bench seating area was very worn and was a bit unsightly. "
    Posted 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Caitlin said:
    " Great time we had. Great service & the food was amazing! Thanks again. "
    Posted 2 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said: "Great Stop Off
    Great food and lovely experience, served by Amanda who was brilliant. Definitely coming back, taste card has just paid for itself . "
    Posted 3 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Pleasant food "
    Posted 3 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great as always "
    Posted 4 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Pleased with all aspects of our visit "
    Posted 7 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Roy said: "Great Value, Good Atmosphere
    Ate with friends, all of us were happy with the food. Very friendly service, card accepted easily. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ALAN said:
    " Food cold "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JACQUELINE said: "Fab
    Excellent food and service from our server Amanda "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said: "Easy lunch
    Good food, in and out in 45 mins , perfect. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Eddie said:
    " Excellent service and food!! "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Joe said:
    " Amazing pizza!! "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ann said: "Pizza Success
    Had the Calabrese and mushroom and chicken pasta. Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!! "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ann said:
    " Enjoyed our food. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • M.S said: "Great Service
    Really easy to use the taste card, we hadn't booked in advance but there was no issue with that. Our waiter was very attentive, really quick service and good food. "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lallybroch said: "Pizza Express review
    Good food but don't understand why I can't use 2 for 1 on children's meals. Had to order my son a meal from adult menu to claim deal which is daft when it's a more expensive option for the restaurant! "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lisa said: "Exceptional
    Really good food and service was excellent "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gsw said: "Great Food Great Service
    Food was great and staff really good with the kids. Food fresh with an excellent choice for the kids also. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Carina said:
    " Lovely food!great service was quick and friendly "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • AMM73 said: "Nice Lunch
    Lovely food. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • F said:
    " Enjoyable "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall