tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
PizzaExpress - MAIDSTONE image
PizzaExpress - MAIDSTONE image
PizzaExpress - MAIDSTONE image
PizzaExpress - MAIDSTONE image
PizzaExpress - MAIDSTONE image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - MAIDSTONE

PizzaExpress has a delicious range of winter specials that will help keep you warm through the cold and gloomy months. Their specials include delicious dishes like the beloved Etna, adorned with pancetta, hot and soft 'nduja sausage, Roquito peppers, Mozzarella, tomatoes and Gran Milano cheese; it's a real winner. Not craving pizza? Try their Pennette Formaggi, a take on the classic Mac & Cheese, pennette pasta with a creamy three cheese and mustard sauce, garlic oil and black pepper. You can finish it all of with their Chocolate Fondant, a rich and intense warm chocolate cake with a soft melting centre; irresistible.

Important Information

Please Note: 1. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or on specific dates in December. 2. Your tastecard gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 on all courses, including Starters (including Sharing Starters), Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. You’ll have to pay for extra toppings, though (ask your waiter for details). 3. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 4. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery. 5. Unfortunately, you are unable to combine the discount with other promotions or set menus. These include Tesco/Nectar codes and NUS extra, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 6. Claim your discount by handing your voucher to your waiter when asking for the bill. 7. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - MAIDSTONE
Average member score
4.5 11
Diner rating
Excellent
8
Very good
1
Good
1
Average
1
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Net said "Never Disappointed
Always lovely"
Read more
Annette said
" I've used Maidstone Pizza Express many times and I've never been disappointed"
Read more
Deb said "Good service
Good service"
Read more
A&H said
" We come here whenever we can and are always impressed, especially by the staff and service. Very..."
Read more
Kev said "Very noisy poor table service
Noisy , staff not attentive"
Read more
Kev said "Very noisy
Very fast food,but without the fast service. Not enough staff on tables even when restaurant..."
Read more
"Great
Great food and service"
Read more
Jules said
" Good as ever. Small problem with one meal and they waived the cost of one main course. 4 chefs on..."
Read more
Sarah said
" Staff great food exceptional. Waiter was very good and interacted with each customer differently,..."
Read more
" Loved it"
Read more
Williams said
" We come here quite often and it is consistently good."
Read more
  • Net said: "Never Disappointed
    Always lovely "
    Posted 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Annette said:
    " I've used Maidstone Pizza Express many times and I've never been disappointed "
    Posted 1 month, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Deb said: "Good service
    Good service "
    Posted 1 month, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • A&H said:
    " We come here whenever we can and are always impressed, especially by the staff and service. Very nice experience again today. Thanks "
    Posted 10 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kev said: "Very noisy poor table service
    Noisy , staff not attentive "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kev said: "Very noisy
    Very fast food,but without the fast service. Not enough staff on tables even when restaurant started to empty out. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Great
    Great food and service "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jules said:
    " Good as ever. Small problem with one meal and they waived the cost of one main course. 4 chefs on duty so we got quality and speed. Love it here. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sarah said:
    " Staff great food exceptional. Waiter was very good and interacted with each customer differently, not robotic nice to see! "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Loved it "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Williams said:
    " We come here quite often and it is consistently good. "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Net said: "Never Disappointed
    Always lovely "
    Posted 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Annette said:
    " I've used Maidstone Pizza Express many times and I've never been disappointed "
    Posted 1 month, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Deb said: "Good service
    Good service "
    Posted 1 month, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • A&H said:
    " We come here whenever we can and are always impressed, especially by the staff and service. Very nice experience again today. Thanks "
    Posted 10 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kev said: "Very noisy poor table service
    Noisy , staff not attentive "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kev said: "Very noisy
    Very fast food,but without the fast service. Not enough staff on tables even when restaurant started to empty out. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Great
    Great food and service "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jules said:
    " Good as ever. Small problem with one meal and they waived the cost of one main course. 4 chefs on duty so we got quality and speed. Love it here. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sarah said:
    " Staff great food exceptional. Waiter was very good and interacted with each customer differently, not robotic nice to see! "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Loved it "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Williams said:
    " We come here quite often and it is consistently good. "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall