tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
PizzaExpress - MANCHESTER - Peter Street image
PizzaExpress - MANCHESTER - Peter Street image
PizzaExpress - MANCHESTER - Peter Street image
PizzaExpress - MANCHESTER - Peter Street image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - MANCHESTER - Peter Street

With the change in seasons, PizzaExpress are cooking up dishes perfect for when the nights draw in. Amongst others, not to be missed are the meaty fine lamb meatball Basilicata as well as the return of the winning favourite Rustichella, sure to satisfy the loyal fans and newcomers alike.

If you’re looking to indulge, the Chocolate Fondant ‘PizzaExpress’ with a gooey molten centre is bound to hit the spot and warm up chilly evenings. For a taste of Autumn like no other, put a visit to PizzaExpress on the top of your must-do list!

Since 1965, PizzaExpress has been crafting your favourite pizza, freshly made exactly the way you want it by expert Pizzaiolos. Whether it's the Superfood Salad or an iconic favourite like Sloppy Giuseppe, Dough Balls or the American Hot, there's something for everyone!

Important Information

Please Note: Restaurant, dish and date restrictions apply; please check the terms and conditions below for more details. The tastecard discount is available all day Monday to Thursday and comes under the following guidelines: 1. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or on specific dates in December. 2. Your tastecard gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 on all courses, including Intros, Starters, Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. You’ll have to pay for extra toppings, though (ask your waiter for details). 3. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 4. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on takeaways or delivery. 5. Unfortunately, you are unable to combine the discount with other promotions or set menus. These include Tesco/Nectar codes and NUS extra, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 6. Claim your discount by handing your voucher to your waiter when asking for the bill. 7. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - MANCHESTER - Peter Street
Average member score
4.8 5
Diner rating
Excellent
4
Very good
1
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Chas said
" Fast and efficient service, great food, as always. Thanks"
Read more
kristina said "Great Pizzas!!!
Food was amazing as always, a bit more smile from staff would make great experience, follow up..."
Read more
Aron said
" Very nice and great service in a lovely setting"
Read more
Mel said
" It was very easy to use my taste card, so in that sense it was fantastic. Waiting to be seated..."
Read more
S. said "Delicious light pizza!
Lovely staff, using tastecard was easy and hassle free. Would recommend the Pollo Forza,..."
Read more
"Used this restaurant with my tastecard, with no problem, excellent service, and a great saving!..."
Read more
"Had a lovely meal at this restaurant last night. 5 of us dined using 2 cards. The food was..."
Read more
  • Chas said:
    " Fast and efficient service, great food, as always. Thanks "
    Posted 8 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • kristina said: "Great Pizzas!!!
    Food was amazing as always, a bit more smile from staff would make great experience, follow up after serving food was not done. "
    Posted 10 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Aron said:
    " Very nice and great service in a lovely setting "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mel said:
    " It was very easy to use my taste card, so in that sense it was fantastic. Waiting to be seated took a while but other than that a lovely lunch "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • S. said: "Delicious light pizza!
    Lovely staff, using tastecard was easy and hassle free. Would recommend the Pollo Forza, absolutely delicious and full of flavour. Only downside are the light pizzas with Salad and a huge hole in the middle, theyre much much smaller than their normal pizzas so be warned. "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Used this restaurant with my tastecard, with no problem, excellent service, and a great saving! Helen   "
    Posted 5 years, 5 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Had a lovely meal at this restaurant last night. 5 of us dined using 2 cards. The food was delicious and the staff very friendly. I would recommend the Piccante pasta dish, which is HOT! HOT! HOT! Vicky   "
    Posted 5 years, 5 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Chas said:
    " Fast and efficient service, great food, as always. Thanks "
    Posted 8 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • kristina said: "Great Pizzas!!!
    Food was amazing as always, a bit more smile from staff would make great experience, follow up after serving food was not done. "
    Posted 10 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Aron said:
    " Very nice and great service in a lovely setting "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mel said:
    " It was very easy to use my taste card, so in that sense it was fantastic. Waiting to be seated took a while but other than that a lovely lunch "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • S. said: "Delicious light pizza!
    Lovely staff, using tastecard was easy and hassle free. Would recommend the Pollo Forza, absolutely delicious and full of flavour. Only downside are the light pizzas with Salad and a huge hole in the middle, theyre much much smaller than their normal pizzas so be warned. "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Used this restaurant with my tastecard, with no problem, excellent service, and a great saving! Helen   "
    Posted 5 years, 5 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Had a lovely meal at this restaurant last night. 5 of us dined using 2 cards. The food was delicious and the staff very friendly. I would recommend the Piccante pasta dish, which is HOT! HOT! HOT! Vicky   "
    Posted 5 years, 5 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review