tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
PizzaExpress - MARKET HARBOROUGH image
PizzaExpress - MARKET HARBOROUGH image
PizzaExpress - MARKET HARBOROUGH image
PizzaExpress - MARKET HARBOROUGH image
PizzaExpress - MARKET HARBOROUGH image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - MARKET HARBOROUGH

PizzaExpress has the perfect balance of sweetness and spice to celebrate spring. The new Zapparoli Romana has a beautiful blend of chicken, smoky creamed corn and zingy Roquito peppers, which means this pizza is as much a delight to look at as it is to eat.

There are also three relaunched salads including the return of the Grand Chicken Caesar, two new Al Forno dishes including a Primavera Risotto, and two new desserts - a tangy lemon bundt cake and a refreshing coconut gelato. We know how hard it is to resist. So don't.

Important Information

Please Note: 1. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or on specific dates in December. 2. Your tastecard gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 on all courses, including To Begin (excluding Drinks), Starters (including Sharing Starters), Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. You’ll have to pay for extra toppings, though (ask your waiter for details). 3. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 4. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery. 5. Unfortunately, you are unable to combine the discount with other promotions or set menus, such as Tesco/Nectar codes and NUS extra, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 6. Claim your discount by handing your voucher to your waiter when asking for the bill. 7. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - MARKET HARBOROUGH
Average member score
4.8 13
Diner rating
Excellent
11
Very good
2
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
P said
" Awesome place, great service and easy atmosphere and a really good deal when using your Tastecard."
Read more
"Great Food And Friendly Staff
Could do with a little bit quicker service.

But the staff is very friendly"
Read more
Sanjay said "Excellent service /ambience / friendly staff
Good food, great service with a lovely atmosphere and the manager and staff are ever so pleasant-..."
Read more
Ian said
" As ever, the whole experience was thoroughly enjoyable.
My only wish is that they could..."
Read more
" Had a late lunch service and food excellent"
Read more
Mollie said "Consistently Good
Good service, consistently good food"
Read more
One said
" Superb food and great service."
Read more
karen said "Tasty
We had a starter,main and sweet. The tastes of the food were delicious. The staff were very..."
Read more
Ward said
" Superb customer service. Really catered to the family experience"
Read more
"Lovely
Very nice meal and good service"
Read more
The said "Long Wait
We were told that there would be about a 45 min wait for food. The waiter was attentive,..."
Read more
Simon said
" Great as usual"
Read more
" Very family friendly, food promptly brought out and lovely big table to sit at.
Fantastic..."
Read more
  • P said:
    " Awesome place, great service and easy atmosphere and a really good deal when using your Tastecard. "
    Posted 3 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Great Food And Friendly Staff
    Could do with a little bit quicker service.

    But the staff is very friendly "
    Posted 6 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sanjay said: "Excellent service /ambience / friendly staff
    Good food, great service with a lovely atmosphere and the manager and staff are ever so pleasant- will defo head back to this place.
    Sanjay "
    Posted 7 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ian said:
    " As ever, the whole experience was thoroughly enjoyable.
    My only wish is that they could find some way of lowering the noise levels, some soft furnishings would help. "
    Posted 7 months, 19 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Had a late lunch service and food excellent "
    Posted 7 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mollie said: "Consistently Good
    Good service, consistently good food "
    Posted 11 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • One said:
    " Superb food and great service. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • karen said: "Tasty
    We had a starter,main and sweet. The tastes of the food were delicious. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Would definately go again "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ward said:
    " Superb customer service. Really catered to the family experience "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Lovely
    Very nice meal and good service "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • The said: "Long Wait
    We were told that there would be about a 45 min wait for food. The waiter was attentive, friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. The wait was worth it!!!! "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Simon said:
    " Great as usual "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very family friendly, food promptly brought out and lovely big table to sit at.
    Fantastic meal out with our 4 children "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • P said:
    " Awesome place, great service and easy atmosphere and a really good deal when using your Tastecard. "
    Posted 3 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Great Food And Friendly Staff
    Could do with a little bit quicker service.

    But the staff is very friendly "
    Posted 6 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sanjay said: "Excellent service /ambience / friendly staff
    Good food, great service with a lovely atmosphere and the manager and staff are ever so pleasant- will defo head back to this place.
    Sanjay "
    Posted 7 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ian said:
    " As ever, the whole experience was thoroughly enjoyable.
    My only wish is that they could find some way of lowering the noise levels, some soft furnishings would help. "
    Posted 7 months, 19 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Had a late lunch service and food excellent "
    Posted 7 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mollie said: "Consistently Good
    Good service, consistently good food "
    Posted 11 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • One said:
    " Superb food and great service. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • karen said: "Tasty
    We had a starter,main and sweet. The tastes of the food were delicious. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Would definately go again "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ward said:
    " Superb customer service. Really catered to the family experience "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Lovely
    Very nice meal and good service "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • The said: "Long Wait
    We were told that there would be about a 45 min wait for food. The waiter was attentive, friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. The wait was worth it!!!! "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Simon said:
    " Great as usual "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very family friendly, food promptly brought out and lovely big table to sit at.
    Fantastic meal out with our 4 children "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall