tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
PizzaExpress - MIDHURST image
PizzaExpress - MIDHURST image
PizzaExpress - MIDHURST image
PizzaExpress - MIDHURST image
PizzaExpress - MIDHURST image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - MIDHURST

At PizzaExpress, they’ve always seen pizza as the perfect sidekick to summer. So wherever you are, whatever you’re doing, make PizzaExpress the go-to destination to bring you a little sunshine in ways you won’t expect.

With a menu bursting with your favourites and plenty of new choices, join PizzaExpress for the pizza you know and love - or even try a new one. You may not be able to rely on the British weather but you can always rely on PizzaExpress. One thing’s for sure; they’ll make your day just that little bit more special and put the cherry (tomato) on your summer.

Important Information

Please Note: 1. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday or on specific dates in December. 3. Your tastecard gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 on all courses, including To Begin (excluding Drinks), Starters (including Sharing Starters), Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. You’ll have to pay for extra toppings, though (ask your waiter for details). 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 5. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect, Deliveroo and Just Eat orders. 6. Unfortunately, this offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers (including set menus). Only one type of promotional offer can be used per table, group or party, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 7. Claim your discount by handing your tastecard to your waiter when asking for the bill. 8. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - MIDHURST
Average member score
5.0 3
Diner rating
Excellent
3
Very good
0
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Holly said "Lovely Restaurant
Brilliant easy access restaurant. Lovely female waitress who was very attentive with a 5 month..."
Read more
Jane7 said
" Very good"
Read more
Jackie said
" Great family restaurant. We ate early, 6pm, and there were several family groups in. The staff..."
Read more
  • Holly said: "Lovely Restaurant
    Brilliant easy access restaurant. Lovely female waitress who was very attentive with a 5 month old, warming solids and bottles. Brilliant and tasty food, easily used tastecard with no problems. Highly recommend. "
    Posted 3 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jane7 said:
    " Very good "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jackie said:
    " Great family restaurant. We ate early, 6pm, and there were several family groups in. The staff were all polite and friendly and seemed very patient with all the children.

    The food is good. Freshly prepared and tasty. Service was prompt and the restaurant itself was very clean.

    A good experience. "
    Posted 3 years, 9 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Holly said: "Lovely Restaurant
    Brilliant easy access restaurant. Lovely female waitress who was very attentive with a 5 month old, warming solids and bottles. Brilliant and tasty food, easily used tastecard with no problems. Highly recommend. "
    Posted 3 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jane7 said:
    " Very good "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jackie said:
    " Great family restaurant. We ate early, 6pm, and there were several family groups in. The staff were all polite and friendly and seemed very patient with all the children.

    The food is good. Freshly prepared and tasty. Service was prompt and the restaurant itself was very clean.

    A good experience. "
    Posted 3 years, 9 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall