tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
PizzaExpress - MONMOUTH image
PizzaExpress - MONMOUTH image
PizzaExpress - MONMOUTH image
PizzaExpress - MONMOUTH image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - MONMOUTH

With the change in seasons, PizzaExpress are cooking up dishes perfect for when the nights draw in. Amongst others, not to be missed are the meaty fine lamb meatball Basilicata as well as the return of the winning favourite Rustichella, sure to satisfy the loyal fans and newcomers alike.

If you’re looking to indulge, the Chocolate Fondant ‘PizzaExpress’ with a gooey molten centre is bound to hit the spot and warm up chilly evenings. For a taste of Autumn like no other, put a visit to PizzaExpress on the top of your must-do list!

Important Information

Please Note: Restaurant, dish and date restrictions apply; please check the terms and conditions below for more details. The tastecard discount is available all day Monday to Thursday and comes under the following guidelines: 1. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or on specific dates in December. 2. Your tastecard gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 on all courses, including Intros, Starters, Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. You’ll have to pay for extra toppings, though (ask your waiter for details). 3. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 4. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on takeaways or delivery. 5. Unfortunately, you are unable to combine the discount with other promotions or set menus. These include Tesco/Nectar codes and NUS extra, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 6. Claim your discount by handing your voucher to your waiter when asking for the bill. 7. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - MONMOUTH
Average member score
4.8 6
Diner rating
Excellent
5
Very good
1
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Richard said
" Excellent standard of meal and service in Monmouth. As always at Pizza Express."
Read more
" Great"
Read more
F said
" If you want simple food, well cooked and served with a smile look no further. it's a little..."
Read more
AIMEE said "Very happy
Lovely food and atmosphere staff were lovely and helpful very friendly . Child friendly such a..."
Read more
Amy said
" Great service and excellent food!!!"
Read more
Kelly said
" Food is tasty, would be nice to see some other options on the starters menu other than bready..."
Read more
"Reasonable food, reasonable price. Child friendly. Jane"
Read more
"Took my family there recently, excellent service/food will certainly visit again!!!!!!!!!!..."
Read more
  • Richard said:
    " Excellent standard of meal and service in Monmouth. As always at Pizza Express. "
    Posted 3 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great "
    Posted 8 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • F said:
    " If you want simple food, well cooked and served with a smile look no further. it's a little way from the centre of town but you are assured a warm welcome and its dog friendly too. We can recommend the Carmarthenshire steak and chips, tasty and succulent. Wye Valley Brewery Beer, nice wine and 50% off the food bill. What's not to like? Will definitely return. "
    Posted 10 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • AIMEE said: "Very happy
    Lovely food and atmosphere staff were lovely and helpful very friendly . Child friendly such a great few meals I've had there. Defiently worth going to . "
    Posted 1 year, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amy said:
    " Great service and excellent food!!! "
    Posted 1 year, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kelly said:
    " Food is tasty, would be nice to see some other options on the starters menu other than bready things. Salad is fresh and no limp lettuce! "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Reasonable food, reasonable price. Child friendly. Jane "
    Posted 4 years, 7 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Took my family there recently, excellent service/food will certainly visit again!!!!!!!!!! Michele "
    Posted 4 years, 7 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Richard said:
    " Excellent standard of meal and service in Monmouth. As always at Pizza Express. "
    Posted 3 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great "
    Posted 8 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • F said:
    " If you want simple food, well cooked and served with a smile look no further. it's a little way from the centre of town but you are assured a warm welcome and its dog friendly too. We can recommend the Carmarthenshire steak and chips, tasty and succulent. Wye Valley Brewery Beer, nice wine and 50% off the food bill. What's not to like? Will definitely return. "
    Posted 10 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • AIMEE said: "Very happy
    Lovely food and atmosphere staff were lovely and helpful very friendly . Child friendly such a great few meals I've had there. Defiently worth going to . "
    Posted 1 year, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amy said:
    " Great service and excellent food!!! "
    Posted 1 year, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kelly said:
    " Food is tasty, would be nice to see some other options on the starters menu other than bready things. Salad is fresh and no limp lettuce! "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Reasonable food, reasonable price. Child friendly. Jane "
    Posted 4 years, 7 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Took my family there recently, excellent service/food will certainly visit again!!!!!!!!!! Michele "
    Posted 4 years, 7 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review