tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
PizzaExpress - NEWCASTLE - Dean Street image
PizzaExpress - NEWCASTLE - Dean Street image
PizzaExpress - NEWCASTLE - Dean Street image
PizzaExpress - NEWCASTLE - Dean Street image
PizzaExpress - NEWCASTLE - Dean Street image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - NEWCASTLE - Dean Street

PizzaExpress has the perfect balance of sweetness and spice to celebrate spring. The new Zapparoli Romana has a beautiful blend of chicken, smoky creamed corn and zingy Roquito peppers, which means this pizza is as much a delight to look at as it is to eat.

There are also three relaunched salads including the return of the Grand Chicken Caesar, two new Al Forno dishes including a Primavera Risotto, and two new desserts - a tangy lemon bundt cake and a refreshing coconut gelato. We know how hard it is to resist. So don't.

Important Information

Please Note: 1. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or on specific dates in December. 2. Your tastecard gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 on all courses, including To Begin (excluding Drinks), Starters (including Sharing Starters), Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. You’ll have to pay for extra toppings, though (ask your waiter for details). 3. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 4. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery. 5. Unfortunately, you are unable to combine the discount with other promotions or set menus, such as Tesco/Nectar codes and NUS extra, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 6. Claim your discount by handing your voucher to your waiter when asking for the bill. 7. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - NEWCASTLE - Dean Street
Average member score
5.0 7
Diner rating
Excellent
7
Very good
0
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Helen said
" Quick, good value, tasty"
Read more
Neil said
" Took the family for a quick lunch. Fantastic service and friendly atmosphere.
Will..."
Read more
SD said "Great Options
Visited with a vegan friend and I have a wheat intolerance so was sceptical that the menu would..."
Read more
Adam said "Awesome
I ate my food service was quick and delicious, staff where helpful and prompted me too use my..."
Read more
" Great food excellent service!"
Read more
P said "Great!
Great! Good food. Quick service. Non peak time."
Read more
KingB said
" Brilliant food for a national chain. Wonderful service from the happy and cheerful staff."
Read more
  • Helen said:
    " Quick, good value, tasty "
    Posted 7 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Neil said:
    " Took the family for a quick lunch. Fantastic service and friendly atmosphere.
    Will defiantly be returning. "
    Posted 1 year, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • SD said: "Great Options
    Visited with a vegan friend and I have a wheat intolerance so was sceptical that the menu would have much to offer. Great service with several options and a really helpful waiter! Thank you! "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Adam said: "Awesome
    I ate my food service was quick and delicious, staff where helpful and prompted me too use my taste card as I forgot about it Defo go back U like liberty brown in sunderland yak "
    Posted 2 years, 24 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great food excellent service! "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • P said: "Great!
    Great! Good food. Quick service. Non peak time. "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • KingB said:
    " Brilliant food for a national chain. Wonderful service from the happy and cheerful staff. "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Helen said:
    " Quick, good value, tasty "
    Posted 7 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Neil said:
    " Took the family for a quick lunch. Fantastic service and friendly atmosphere.
    Will defiantly be returning. "
    Posted 1 year, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • SD said: "Great Options
    Visited with a vegan friend and I have a wheat intolerance so was sceptical that the menu would have much to offer. Great service with several options and a really helpful waiter! Thank you! "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Adam said: "Awesome
    I ate my food service was quick and delicious, staff where helpful and prompted me too use my taste card as I forgot about it Defo go back U like liberty brown in sunderland yak "
    Posted 2 years, 24 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great food excellent service! "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • P said: "Great!
    Great! Good food. Quick service. Non peak time. "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • KingB said:
    " Brilliant food for a national chain. Wonderful service from the happy and cheerful staff. "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall