tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingDecember restriction
PizzaExpress - NEWQUAY image
PizzaExpress - NEWQUAY image
PizzaExpress - NEWQUAY image
PizzaExpress - NEWQUAY image
PizzaExpress - NEWQUAY image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - NEWQUAY

PizzaExpress has a delicious range of winter specials that will help keep you warm through the cold and gloomy months. Their specials include delicious dishes like the beloved Etna, adorned with pancetta, hot and soft 'nduja sausage, Roquito peppers, Mozzarella, tomatoes and Gran Milano cheese; it's a real winner. Not craving pizza? Try their Pennette Formaggi, a take on the classic Mac & Cheese, pennette pasta with a creamy three cheese and mustard sauce, garlic oil and black pepper. You can finish it all of with their Chocolate Fondant, a rich and intense warm chocolate cake with a soft melting centre; irresistible.

Important Information

Please Note: 1. Your tastecard will be valid every day from 15 February to 2 March 2017 inclusive. From 3 March your tastecard will be valid all day Monday to Thursday and on Sundays. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or on specific dates in December. 2. Your tastecard gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 on all courses, including Starters (including Sharing Starters), Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. You’ll have to pay for extra toppings, though (ask your waiter for details). 3. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 4. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery. 5. Unfortunately, you are unable to combine the discount with other promotions or set menus. These include Tesco/Nectar codes and NUS extra, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 6. Claim your discount by handing your voucher to your waiter when asking for the bill. 7. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - NEWQUAY
Average member score
4.7 7
Diner rating
Excellent
5
Very good
2
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
MATTHEW said "Great Service.
Went to Pizza Express in Newquay, food was great, waitress was lovely."
Read more
j said "Lovely
Really good, good food :)"
Read more
Sarah said "Fab food
Fabulous food. Really busy night and staff were extremely friendly!"
Read more
Andrew said "Pizza express
Good food, excellent location"
Read more
Sarah said "Best View Ever!
Lovely pizza express meal with a wonderful view, helpful and friendly staff too"
Read more
Carol said "Excellent
Food good....location pretty spot on
on ....service excellent .."
Read more
DanMac1 said "Lovely!
Staff here are very friendly and helpful. We dined with another couple also using tastecard and..."
Read more
  • MATTHEW said: "Great Service.
    Went to Pizza Express in Newquay, food was great, waitress was lovely. "
    Posted 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • j said: "Lovely
    Really good, good food :) "
    Posted 3 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sarah said: "Fab food
    Fabulous food. Really busy night and staff were extremely friendly! "
    Posted 6 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andrew said: "Pizza express
    Good food, excellent location "
    Posted 7 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sarah said: "Best View Ever!
    Lovely pizza express meal with a wonderful view, helpful and friendly staff too "
    Posted 8 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Carol said: "Excellent
    Food good....location pretty spot on
    on ....service excellent .. "
    Posted 9 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • DanMac1 said: "Lovely!
    Staff here are very friendly and helpful. We dined with another couple also using tastecard and the staff made this easy for us and accepted both with ease unlike other restaurants we tried recently. Would definitely go back! "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • MATTHEW said: "Great Service.
    Went to Pizza Express in Newquay, food was great, waitress was lovely. "
    Posted 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • j said: "Lovely
    Really good, good food :) "
    Posted 3 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sarah said: "Fab food
    Fabulous food. Really busy night and staff were extremely friendly! "
    Posted 6 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andrew said: "Pizza express
    Good food, excellent location "
    Posted 7 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sarah said: "Best View Ever!
    Lovely pizza express meal with a wonderful view, helpful and friendly staff too "
    Posted 8 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Carol said: "Excellent
    Food good....location pretty spot on
    on ....service excellent .. "
    Posted 9 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • DanMac1 said: "Lovely!
    Staff here are very friendly and helpful. We dined with another couple also using tastecard and the staff made this easy for us and accepted both with ease unlike other restaurants we tried recently. Would definitely go back! "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall