tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
PizzaExpress - NOTTINGHAM - King Street image
PizzaExpress - NOTTINGHAM - King Street image
PizzaExpress - NOTTINGHAM - King Street image
PizzaExpress - NOTTINGHAM - King Street image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - NOTTINGHAM - King Street

With the change in seasons, PizzaExpress are cooking up dishes perfect for when the nights draw in. Amongst others, not to be missed are the meaty fine lamb meatball Basilicata as well as the return of the winning favourite Rustichella, sure to satisfy the loyal fans and newcomers alike.

If you’re looking to indulge, the Chocolate Fondant ‘PizzaExpress’ with a gooey molten centre is bound to hit the spot and warm up chilly evenings. For a taste of Autumn like no other, put a visit to PizzaExpress on the top of your must-do list!

Important Information

Please Note: Restaurant, dish and date restrictions apply; please check the terms and conditions below for more details. The tastecard discount is available all day Monday to Thursday and comes under the following guidelines: 1. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or on specific dates in December. 2. Your tastecard gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 on all courses, including Intros, Starters, Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. You’ll have to pay for extra toppings, though (ask your waiter for details). 3. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 4. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on takeaways or delivery. 5. Unfortunately, you are unable to combine the discount with other promotions or set menus. These include Tesco/Nectar codes and NUS extra, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 6. Claim your discount by handing your voucher to your waiter when asking for the bill. 7. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - NOTTINGHAM - King Street
Average member score
4.7 15
Diner rating
Excellent
11
Very good
4
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Orla said "Great pizza!
Great vegetarian pizzas. Friendly and fast service. Will be going back for more!"
Read more
Richard said "It's Time Use
All round excellent."
Read more
Andy said
" We went in peak hours on Saturday evening, and it was a real boost to be able to use the..."
Read more
B said
" Great food and service"
Read more
Peter said "Great food
Great food and service could not fault. Pity about the seating, gaffa taped up but peeling off..."
Read more
Staycee said "Busy Monday Night Didn't Ruin Quality Or Service
Very happy with the food and service. It was a busy Monday night with only two staff looking..."
Read more
T said "Busy town centre branch
Likeable staff explained they were short staffed and busy so wait would be longer but very..."
Read more
Adele said
" Lovely food very nice waitress called Emily are our visit enjoyable shame she was running around..."
Read more
" Very nice"
Read more
Wicky said "Great
Good Savings !"
Read more
" Really good, as usual."
Read more
Emilia said
" Very good"
Read more
SCOTT said "Lovely Saturday night meal
Fantastic restaurant. Food service
e atmosphere couldn't fault anything.. On a..."
Read more
Vic said
" Brilliant!"
Read more
Sandra said "Just fine
Not the best, not the worst. Staff v rushed and hurried and noisy and crowded feel. Bins close to..."
Read more
  • Orla said: "Great pizza!
    Great vegetarian pizzas. Friendly and fast service. Will be going back for more! "
    Posted 3 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Richard said: "It's Time Use
    All round excellent. "
    Posted 7 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andy said:
    " We went in peak hours on Saturday evening, and it was a real boost to be able to use the Tastecard, although the great deal encourages a slight over-indulgence! In a great atmosphere with a lovely waitress, the food was outstanding, to be honest an improvement on anything we had tried on a recent trip to Italy! "
    Posted 7 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • B said:
    " Great food and service "
    Posted 8 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Peter said: "Great food
    Great food and service could not fault. Pity about the seating, gaffa taped up but peeling off sticking to clothing. "
    Posted 9 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Staycee said: "Busy Monday Night Didn't Ruin Quality Or Service
    Very happy with the food and service. It was a busy Monday night with only two staff looking after 10+ tables each but they were always attentive and available. Food was delicious and the gluten free options for beer and pizza made my night! "
    Posted 1 year, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • T said: "Busy town centre branch
    Likeable staff explained they were short staffed and busy so wait would be longer but very attentive. Food was usual quality you expect from pizza express and would happily eat there again. "
    Posted 1 year, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Adele said:
    " Lovely food very nice waitress called Emily are our visit enjoyable shame she was running around by herself "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very nice "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Wicky said: "Great
    Good Savings ! "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Really good, as usual. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Emilia said:
    " Very good "
    Posted 2 years, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • SCOTT said: "Lovely Saturday night meal
    Fantastic restaurant. Food service
    e atmosphere couldn't fault anything.. On a Saturday night too!! "
    Posted 2 years, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Vic said:
    " Brilliant! "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sandra said: "Just fine
    Not the best, not the worst. Staff v rushed and hurried and noisy and crowded feel. Bins close to dessert prep area. "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Orla said: "Great pizza!
    Great vegetarian pizzas. Friendly and fast service. Will be going back for more! "
    Posted 3 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Richard said: "It's Time Use
    All round excellent. "
    Posted 7 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andy said:
    " We went in peak hours on Saturday evening, and it was a real boost to be able to use the Tastecard, although the great deal encourages a slight over-indulgence! In a great atmosphere with a lovely waitress, the food was outstanding, to be honest an improvement on anything we had tried on a recent trip to Italy! "
    Posted 7 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • B said:
    " Great food and service "
    Posted 8 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Peter said: "Great food
    Great food and service could not fault. Pity about the seating, gaffa taped up but peeling off sticking to clothing. "
    Posted 9 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Staycee said: "Busy Monday Night Didn't Ruin Quality Or Service
    Very happy with the food and service. It was a busy Monday night with only two staff looking after 10+ tables each but they were always attentive and available. Food was delicious and the gluten free options for beer and pizza made my night! "
    Posted 1 year, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • T said: "Busy town centre branch
    Likeable staff explained they were short staffed and busy so wait would be longer but very attentive. Food was usual quality you expect from pizza express and would happily eat there again. "
    Posted 1 year, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Adele said:
    " Lovely food very nice waitress called Emily are our visit enjoyable shame she was running around by herself "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very nice "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Wicky said: "Great
    Good Savings ! "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Really good, as usual. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Emilia said:
    " Very good "
    Posted 2 years, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • SCOTT said: "Lovely Saturday night meal
    Fantastic restaurant. Food service
    e atmosphere couldn't fault anything.. On a Saturday night too!! "
    Posted 2 years, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Vic said:
    " Brilliant! "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sandra said: "Just fine
    Not the best, not the worst. Staff v rushed and hurried and noisy and crowded feel. Bins close to dessert prep area. "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall