tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
PizzaExpress - POOLE - HIGH STREET image
PizzaExpress - POOLE - HIGH STREET image
PizzaExpress - POOLE - HIGH STREET image
PizzaExpress - POOLE - HIGH STREET image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - POOLE - HIGH STREET

With the change in seasons, PizzaExpress are cooking up dishes perfect for when the nights draw in. Amongst others, not to be missed are the meaty fine lamb meatball Basilicata as well as the return of the winning favourite Rustichella, sure to satisfy the loyal fans and newcomers alike.

If you’re looking to indulge, the Chocolate Fondant ‘PizzaExpress’ with a gooey molten centre is bound to hit the spot and warm up chilly evenings. For a taste of Autumn like no other, put a visit to PizzaExpress on the top of your must-do list!

Important Information

Please Note: Restaurant, dish and date restrictions apply; please check the terms and conditions below for more details. The tastecard discount is available all day Monday to Thursday and comes under the following guidelines: 1. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or on specific dates in December. 2. Your tastecard gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 on all courses, including Intros, Starters, Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. You’ll have to pay for extra toppings, though (ask your waiter for details). 3. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 4. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on takeaways or delivery. 5. Unfortunately, you are unable to combine the discount with other promotions or set menus. These include Tesco/Nectar codes and NUS extra, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 6. Claim your discount by handing your voucher to your waiter when asking for the bill. 7. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - POOLE - HIGH STREET
Average member score
4.1 9
Diner rating
Excellent
3
Very good
5
Good
0
Average
1
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Mark said "Great staff
Excellent service"
Read more
The said "Superb!
Last minute booking handled quickly and efficiently! Thank you Pizza Express Poole!"
Read more
Jacqui said "First Time At PIZZA EXPRESS
Busy restaurant (Poole) advised to book. Staff extremely help, couldn't make my mind up,..."
Read more
Vienna said
" Standard PE
Shame about the view.
Lovely waitress."
Read more
The said "Superb Saving.
Great food, as you would expect from this chain. Service was excellent and it was very easy to..."
Read more
IAN said "Fantastic
Very polite staff and efficient also. A great place to eat."
Read more
Nick said
" Good"
Read more
Elliott said
" Great restaurant and family friendly. Small puddings"
Read more
Josh said "Thin pizza did. Not Enjoy. Waste of money
I did not like the thin pizza it was a joke the size ans thickness of it. I have seen thicker..."
Read more
  • Mark said: "Great staff
    Excellent service "
    Posted 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • The said: "Superb!
    Last minute booking handled quickly and efficiently! Thank you Pizza Express Poole! "
    Posted 1 month, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jacqui said: "First Time At PIZZA EXPRESS
    Busy restaurant (Poole) advised to book. Staff extremely help, couldn't make my mind up, waitress recommend a great choice. Starters were lovely and so was the Pizza. No room for dessert. 3 of us are so cheapest starter and pizza was free, plus 2 for 1 on sides too. More of a grown up pizza parlour, "
    Posted 1 month, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Vienna said:
    " Standard PE
    Shame about the view.
    Lovely waitress. "
    Posted 3 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • The said: "Superb Saving.
    Great food, as you would expect from this chain. Service was excellent and it was very easy to use the taste card, which saved me over £36 on a meal for 4 with starters and mains for all. Highly recommend! "
    Posted 9 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • IAN said: "Fantastic
    Very polite staff and efficient also. A great place to eat. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nick said:
    " Good "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Elliott said:
    " Great restaurant and family friendly. Small puddings "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Josh said: "Thin pizza did. Not Enjoy. Waste of money
    I did not like the thin pizza it was a joke the size ans thickness of it. I have seen thicker toilet paper.. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Mark said: "Great staff
    Excellent service "
    Posted 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • The said: "Superb!
    Last minute booking handled quickly and efficiently! Thank you Pizza Express Poole! "
    Posted 1 month, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jacqui said: "First Time At PIZZA EXPRESS
    Busy restaurant (Poole) advised to book. Staff extremely help, couldn't make my mind up, waitress recommend a great choice. Starters were lovely and so was the Pizza. No room for dessert. 3 of us are so cheapest starter and pizza was free, plus 2 for 1 on sides too. More of a grown up pizza parlour, "
    Posted 1 month, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Vienna said:
    " Standard PE
    Shame about the view.
    Lovely waitress. "
    Posted 3 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • The said: "Superb Saving.
    Great food, as you would expect from this chain. Service was excellent and it was very easy to use the taste card, which saved me over £36 on a meal for 4 with starters and mains for all. Highly recommend! "
    Posted 9 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • IAN said: "Fantastic
    Very polite staff and efficient also. A great place to eat. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nick said:
    " Good "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Elliott said:
    " Great restaurant and family friendly. Small puddings "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Josh said: "Thin pizza did. Not Enjoy. Waste of money
    I did not like the thin pizza it was a joke the size ans thickness of it. I have seen thicker toilet paper.. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall