tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
PizzaExpress - PRESTWICH image
PizzaExpress - PRESTWICH image
PizzaExpress - PRESTWICH image
PizzaExpress - PRESTWICH image
PizzaExpress - PRESTWICH image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - PRESTWICH

One of the biggest Italian food brands in the UK, PizzaExpress invites all tastecard members in to enjoy an exclusive offering of 2 for 1 on all of the scrumptious starters, mains and desserts that are found on the a la carte menu of any of the 400+ PizzaExpress restaurants available with tastecard, the dedicated dining club.

When there’s a chill in the air, you should make a date to visit your local PizzaExpress to treat yourself to the familiar and comforting taste of an old favourite (American Hot, dare we ask?). Or why not try something NEW? With a menu, full of rich autumnal colours & flavours, there’s plenty to have “just the way you like it.”

From the meaty Campana Romana pizza, featuring soft and warm notes of pork & fennel sausage, to the gluten-free Broad Bean Rigatoni pasta (it’s ever-so-creamy) and the warm & indulgent Sticky Toffee Bundt baked in our ovens, it’s bound to bring a slice of happiness to your day.

What's more? Any dining experience is sure to be enhanced by tastecard's offering of 2 for 1 meals, which is available exclusively to members and leaves the need to search for PizzaExpress vouchers, deals, offers or discount codes online firmly in the past. Instead, tastecard members can use that time and energy to find the best dish for themselves, from a PizzaExpress menu that can boast the very best that the Italian cuisine has to offer - any of which being available at a superb discount with tastecard.

Important Information

Please Note: 1.Your tastecard is valid all day Sunday to Thursday. 2. The offer gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 PizzaExpress discount on all courses, including To Begin, Starters (including Sharing Starters), Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill when you present the dedicated tastecard discount voucher. You’ll have to pay for extra toppings, though (ask your waiter for details). 3. From 23 July to 06 August, excluding Fridays and Saturdays, your tastecard will also give you 2 for 1 on drinks. We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill, although Piccolo drinks and hot drinks are not included in this offer. Please bear in mind that the 2 for 1 PizzaExpress offer on drinks only applies on non-alcoholic drinks in Scottish restaurants. 4. Alcoholic drinks available to over 18's only and management reserve the right to request ID. Dine in style; drink responsibly. Available while stocks last. 5. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or on specific dates in December. 6. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 7. If you order a Padana or Leggera Padana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to PizzaExpress’ official charity partner, Macmillan Cancer Support. If you order a Veneziana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to the Veneziana Fund. These 25p donations will not be subject to the discount. If you’d like to have this removed, just ask your waiter. 8. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect, Deliveroo and Just Eat orders. 9. Unfortunately, this 2 for 1 PizzaExpress offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers (including set menus). Only one type of promotional offer or voucher can be used per table, group or party, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted.10. Claim your discount by handing your tastecard to your waiter when asking for the bill. 8. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - PRESTWICH
Average member score
4.6 16
Diner rating
Excellent
12
Very good
1
Good
3
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
MOHAMMED said "Great experience all around
I visited Pizza Express tonight with my wife and 12 year old Son and really enjoyed the..."
Read more
mari said
" the food was great"
Read more
"Always Good
Never fails to produce a good meal and good meal experience"
Read more
Mobeena said "Fantastic food
Amazing food, amazing service. Can't complain at all."
Read more
"Always Excellent
The title says it all
Our Italian waiter was a joy"
Read more
Spencer said "Good Customer Service
Great atmosphere, the restaurant was clean and well organised. The staff was friendly and were..."
Read more
Rose said "Always Good
Great food good service friendly staff every time!"
Read more
Emma said
" Good food, friendly service, excellent value, card was very easy to use"
Read more
Oliver said
" Food as always is consistent but service gets worse every time. If it wasnt for the discount i..."
Read more
Not said "Slow Service
Waited ages for our main course as we were told that they had run out of pizza bases due to a..."
Read more
Sam said
" Fantastic , started with Bruschetta con funghi which was outstanding then had the Diavlo pizza ,..."
Read more
Spencer said "Simple To Use
At last, an app that is simple to use, shows where it is accepted and records your savings"
Read more
EMMA said "Nothing Special
My first experience at Pizza express & iv got to say it's very over rated & over..."
Read more
MOHAMMED said "Happy Dining
Really enjoyed the whole experience ;)"
Read more
" Really enjoyed the food service and Atmosphere... Very enjoyable experience"
Read more
"Lovely
Well my first time and will not be the last! Just lovely and we took home what we couldn't eat."
Read more
"Food and service are fantastic well worth a visit. Collette  "
Read more
  • MOHAMMED said: "Great experience all around
    I visited Pizza Express tonight with my wife and 12 year old Son and really enjoyed the experience. Food was fabulous, atmosphere clean, ambient and heart warming. Staff very friendly, welcoming and professional in every aspect of their service. The management should be proud of how they are running this place as the staff are a real asset. Nick are server was outstanding. We will be back and would recommend anyone have a meal here. "
    Posted 1 month, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • mari said:
    " the food was great "
    Posted 6 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Always Good
    Never fails to produce a good meal and good meal experience "
    Posted 7 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mobeena said: "Fantastic food
    Amazing food, amazing service. Can't complain at all. "
    Posted 7 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Always Excellent
    The title says it all
    Our Italian waiter was a joy "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Spencer said: "Good Customer Service
    Great atmosphere, the restaurant was clean and well organised. The staff was friendly and were prompt with the service "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rose said: "Always Good
    Great food good service friendly staff every time! "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Emma said:
    " Good food, friendly service, excellent value, card was very easy to use "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Oliver said:
    " Food as always is consistent but service gets worse every time. If it wasnt for the discount i would go to croma every time "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Not said: "Slow Service
    Waited ages for our main course as we were told that they had run out of pizza bases due to a large party of 7!!! Too busy and staff not prepared. Whilst we were waiting for mains we had no cutlery. During that time the waiter could have bought the cutlery. They had ran out of calabrese so ended up with salami, my friend ordered a diet Coke which the waiter seemed to forget about! "
    Posted 2 years, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sam said:
    " Fantastic , started with Bruschetta con funghi which was outstanding then had the Diavlo pizza , yummy , wife had dough balls and a ceasar salad (which was appalling) just lettuce leaves ,croutons , and ice cold chicken , no dressing , no parmasan , no crispy bacon bits no nothing , she left it . But the service was fantastic and mine and my young sons food was perfect , will be going again real soon "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Spencer said: "Simple To Use
    At last, an app that is simple to use, shows where it is accepted and records your savings "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • EMMA said: "Nothing Special
    My first experience at Pizza express & iv got to say it's very over rated & over priced for what it is. Don't get me wrong I enjoyed the food but I wouldn't say it was anything majorly special, American Hot pizza not one bit hot? I first attempted to get into the lowry store with a 25 min waiting time I decided to go closer to home and went to Prestwich, pre booking before arrival to be told they were fully booked & couldn't fit us in due to a party of 52 booked in...However they found us a table & we were in & out before this party even arrived? Overall..Staff were pleasant, food ok, drinks way over priced...not really worth the 2 for 1 price.. floor also needed a sweep & mop. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MOHAMMED said: "Happy Dining
    Really enjoyed the whole experience ;) "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Really enjoyed the food service and Atmosphere... Very enjoyable experience "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Lovely
    Well my first time and will not be the last! Just lovely and we took home what we couldn't eat. "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Food and service are fantastic well worth a visit. Collette   "
    Posted 6 years, 3 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • MOHAMMED said: "Great experience all around
    I visited Pizza Express tonight with my wife and 12 year old Son and really enjoyed the experience. Food was fabulous, atmosphere clean, ambient and heart warming. Staff very friendly, welcoming and professional in every aspect of their service. The management should be proud of how they are running this place as the staff are a real asset. Nick are server was outstanding. We will be back and would recommend anyone have a meal here. "
    Posted 1 month, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • mari said:
    " the food was great "
    Posted 6 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Always Good
    Never fails to produce a good meal and good meal experience "
    Posted 7 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mobeena said: "Fantastic food
    Amazing food, amazing service. Can't complain at all. "
    Posted 7 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Always Excellent
    The title says it all
    Our Italian waiter was a joy "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Spencer said: "Good Customer Service
    Great atmosphere, the restaurant was clean and well organised. The staff was friendly and were prompt with the service "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rose said: "Always Good
    Great food good service friendly staff every time! "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Emma said:
    " Good food, friendly service, excellent value, card was very easy to use "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Oliver said:
    " Food as always is consistent but service gets worse every time. If it wasnt for the discount i would go to croma every time "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Not said: "Slow Service
    Waited ages for our main course as we were told that they had run out of pizza bases due to a large party of 7!!! Too busy and staff not prepared. Whilst we were waiting for mains we had no cutlery. During that time the waiter could have bought the cutlery. They had ran out of calabrese so ended up with salami, my friend ordered a diet Coke which the waiter seemed to forget about! "
    Posted 2 years, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sam said:
    " Fantastic , started with Bruschetta con funghi which was outstanding then had the Diavlo pizza , yummy , wife had dough balls and a ceasar salad (which was appalling) just lettuce leaves ,croutons , and ice cold chicken , no dressing , no parmasan , no crispy bacon bits no nothing , she left it . But the service was fantastic and mine and my young sons food was perfect , will be going again real soon "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Spencer said: "Simple To Use
    At last, an app that is simple to use, shows where it is accepted and records your savings "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • EMMA said: "Nothing Special
    My first experience at Pizza express & iv got to say it's very over rated & over priced for what it is. Don't get me wrong I enjoyed the food but I wouldn't say it was anything majorly special, American Hot pizza not one bit hot? I first attempted to get into the lowry store with a 25 min waiting time I decided to go closer to home and went to Prestwich, pre booking before arrival to be told they were fully booked & couldn't fit us in due to a party of 52 booked in...However they found us a table & we were in & out before this party even arrived? Overall..Staff were pleasant, food ok, drinks way over priced...not really worth the 2 for 1 price.. floor also needed a sweep & mop. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MOHAMMED said: "Happy Dining
    Really enjoyed the whole experience ;) "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Really enjoyed the food service and Atmosphere... Very enjoyable experience "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Lovely
    Well my first time and will not be the last! Just lovely and we took home what we couldn't eat. "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Food and service are fantastic well worth a visit. Collette   "
    Posted 6 years, 3 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review