tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
PizzaExpress - RADLETT image
PizzaExpress - RADLETT image
PizzaExpress - RADLETT image
PizzaExpress - RADLETT image
PizzaExpress - RADLETT image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - RADLETT

At PizzaExpress, they’ve always seen pizza as the perfect sidekick to summer. So wherever you are, whatever you’re doing, make PizzaExpress the go-to destination to bring you a little sunshine in ways you won’t expect.

With a menu bursting with your favourites and plenty of new choices, join PizzaExpress for the pizza you know and love - or even try a new one. You may not be able to rely on the British weather but you can always rely on PizzaExpress. One thing’s for sure; they’ll make your day just that little bit more special and put the cherry (tomato) on your summer.

Important Information

Please Note: The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Baker St, Bishopsgate, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Euston Road, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, Olympia, O2 Arena – North Greenwich, Stratford Westfield, St Christopher's Place, St Martin’s Lane, Trafalgar Square, London - Victoria Street or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop-up restaurants. When sports/entertainment events are taking place nearby, you also won't be able to use it at: PizzaExpress Fulham Broadway, Fulham Road 363, Fulham Road 895, Richmond, Salford Quays, Twickenham or Wembley. 1. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday or on specific dates in December. 3. Your tastecard gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 on all courses, including To Begin (excluding Drinks), Starters (including Sharing Starters), Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. You’ll have to pay for extra toppings, though (ask your waiter for details). 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 5. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect, Deliveroo and Just Eat orders. 6. Unfortunately, this offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers (including set menus). Only one type of promotional offer can be used per table, group or party, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 7. Claim your discount by handing your tastecard to your waiter when asking for the bill. 8. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - RADLETT
Average member score
4.8 5
Diner rating
Excellent
4
Very good
1
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Missmmc said "Best Ever Pizza Express
Fabulous food and excellent service from the very friendly and helpful staff. A first class..."
Read more
Jamie said
" Really good"
Read more
Paraskevas said "Great service
Staff were very good."
Read more
Steven said
" Good service, Good value, Good food."
Read more
John said
" Manageress and server were very friendly and efficient. The food was tasty and presented well."
Read more
"The pizza is yummy and the service is perfect...Well done Lexia! Thank you! Ciumeti Maria"
Read more
  • Missmmc said: "Best Ever Pizza Express
    Fabulous food and excellent service from the very friendly and helpful staff. A first class dining experience, as always. Thank you! "
    Posted 1 month, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jamie said:
    " Really good "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paraskevas said: "Great service
    Staff were very good. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steven said:
    " Good service, Good value, Good food. "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said:
    " Manageress and server were very friendly and efficient. The food was tasty and presented well. "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "The pizza is yummy and the service is perfect...Well done Lexia! Thank you! Ciumeti Maria "
    Posted 5 years, 2 months, 22 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Missmmc said: "Best Ever Pizza Express
    Fabulous food and excellent service from the very friendly and helpful staff. A first class dining experience, as always. Thank you! "
    Posted 1 month, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jamie said:
    " Really good "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paraskevas said: "Great service
    Staff were very good. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steven said:
    " Good service, Good value, Good food. "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said:
    " Manageress and server were very friendly and efficient. The food was tasty and presented well. "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "The pizza is yummy and the service is perfect...Well done Lexia! Thank you! Ciumeti Maria "
    Posted 5 years, 2 months, 22 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review