tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
PizzaExpress - RAMSGATE image
PizzaExpress - RAMSGATE image
PizzaExpress - RAMSGATE image
PizzaExpress - RAMSGATE image
PizzaExpress - RAMSGATE image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - RAMSGATE

PizzaExpress has the perfect balance of sweetness and spice to celebrate spring. The new Zapparoli Romana has a beautiful blend of chicken, smoky creamed corn and zingy Roquito peppers, which means this pizza is as much a delight to look at as it is to eat.

There are also three relaunched salads including the return of the Grand Chicken Caesar, two new Al Forno dishes including a Primavera Risotto, and two new desserts - a tangy lemon bundt cake and a refreshing coconut gelato. We know how hard it is to resist. So don't.

Important Information

Please Note: 1. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or on specific dates in December. 2. Your tastecard gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 on all courses, including To Begin (excluding Drinks), Starters (including Sharing Starters), Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. You’ll have to pay for extra toppings, though (ask your waiter for details). 3. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 4. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery. 5. Unfortunately, you are unable to combine the discount with other promotions or set menus, such as Tesco/Nectar codes and NUS extra, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 6. Claim your discount by handing your voucher to your waiter when asking for the bill. 7. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - RAMSGATE
Average member score
4.8 11
Diner rating
Excellent
9
Very good
2
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Andrew said "Always a great dining rxperience
Never a problem using our tastecard"
Read more
Richard said
" A nice meal enjoyed. Waitress friendly and helpful."
Read more
Andrew said "Always a great dining experience at Pizza Express
Never had a bad dining experience at Pizza Express at Ramsgate. Visit once a week and always use..."
Read more
Christine said "Ramsgate
Delicious as usual. Our favourite place. X"
Read more
"Amazing
Very good meal!"
Read more
Andrew said
" Didn't fancy pizza, restaurant had run out of Pasta, waiter recommended risotto. Never..."
Read more
Andrew said "Staff Always Friendly
First time using taste card but a regular at the restaurant. There was no change in service, food..."
Read more
Jane said
" Always clean,quick and friendly here."
Read more
" Really relaxed, good food, friendly staff"
Read more
Dan said
" Great food, staff were very nice and on the ball. Tables were clean Deffo would eat here again."
Read more
B said "Enjoyable Birthday Meal
Had a delightful lunch with family on my grandson's 14th Birthday ... service was speedy,..."
Read more
"Have eaten here on numerous occasions with my husband, family and friends and found the food..."
Read more
  • Andrew said: "Always a great dining rxperience
    Never a problem using our tastecard "
    Posted 1 month, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Richard said:
    " A nice meal enjoyed. Waitress friendly and helpful. "
    Posted 2 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andrew said: "Always a great dining experience at Pizza Express
    Never had a bad dining experience at Pizza Express at Ramsgate. Visit once a week and always use our taste card. "
    Posted 3 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Christine said: "Ramsgate
    Delicious as usual. Our favourite place. X "
    Posted 10 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Amazing
    Very good meal! "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andrew said:
    " Didn't fancy pizza, restaurant had run out of Pasta, waiter recommended risotto. Never again, too much, too filling and only like warm. Restaurant is a favourite so will be back. Told them I had a taste card but said they didn't need to see it to give us the discount as they knew us! "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 18 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andrew said: "Staff Always Friendly
    First time using taste card but a regular at the restaurant. There was no change in service, food or staff attitude despite only spending half of what we normally would. Can't wait to try the card somewhere else "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jane said:
    " Always clean,quick and friendly here. "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Really relaxed, good food, friendly staff "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dan said:
    " Great food, staff were very nice and on the ball. Tables were clean Deffo would eat here again. "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • B said: "Enjoyable Birthday Meal
    Had a delightful lunch with family on my grandson's 14th Birthday ... service was speedy, smooth and very friendly - with the added bonus of having a pleasant view. The children loved their chocolate fudge cake especially. All perfect. "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Have eaten here on numerous occasions with my husband, family and friends and found the food delightful and the service friendly and professional. The waitresses are always particularly friendly with children. B "
    Posted 4 years, 11 months, 11 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Andrew said: "Always a great dining rxperience
    Never a problem using our tastecard "
    Posted 1 month, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Richard said:
    " A nice meal enjoyed. Waitress friendly and helpful. "
    Posted 2 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andrew said: "Always a great dining experience at Pizza Express
    Never had a bad dining experience at Pizza Express at Ramsgate. Visit once a week and always use our taste card. "
    Posted 3 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Christine said: "Ramsgate
    Delicious as usual. Our favourite place. X "
    Posted 10 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Amazing
    Very good meal! "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andrew said:
    " Didn't fancy pizza, restaurant had run out of Pasta, waiter recommended risotto. Never again, too much, too filling and only like warm. Restaurant is a favourite so will be back. Told them I had a taste card but said they didn't need to see it to give us the discount as they knew us! "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 18 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andrew said: "Staff Always Friendly
    First time using taste card but a regular at the restaurant. There was no change in service, food or staff attitude despite only spending half of what we normally would. Can't wait to try the card somewhere else "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jane said:
    " Always clean,quick and friendly here. "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Really relaxed, good food, friendly staff "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dan said:
    " Great food, staff were very nice and on the ball. Tables were clean Deffo would eat here again. "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • B said: "Enjoyable Birthday Meal
    Had a delightful lunch with family on my grandson's 14th Birthday ... service was speedy, smooth and very friendly - with the added bonus of having a pleasant view. The children loved their chocolate fudge cake especially. All perfect. "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Have eaten here on numerous occasions with my husband, family and friends and found the food delightful and the service friendly and professional. The waitresses are always particularly friendly with children. B "
    Posted 4 years, 11 months, 11 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review