tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
PizzaExpress - READING - St Mary's Butts image
PizzaExpress - READING - St Mary's Butts image
PizzaExpress - READING - St Mary's Butts image
PizzaExpress - READING - St Mary's Butts image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - READING - St Mary's Butts

With the change in seasons, PizzaExpress are cooking up dishes perfect for when the nights draw in. Amongst others, not to be missed are the meaty fine lamb meatball Basilicata as well as the return of the winning favourite Rustichella, sure to satisfy the loyal fans and newcomers alike.

If you’re looking to indulge, the Chocolate Fondant ‘PizzaExpress’ with a gooey molten centre is bound to hit the spot and warm up chilly evenings. For a taste of Autumn like no other, put a visit to PizzaExpress on the top of your must-do list!

Important Information

Please Note: Restaurant, dish and date restrictions apply; please check the terms and conditions below for more details. The tastecard discount is available all day Monday to Thursday and comes under the following guidelines: 1. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or on specific dates in December. 2. Your tastecard gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 on all courses, including Intros, Starters, Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. You’ll have to pay for extra toppings, though (ask your waiter for details). 3. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 4. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on takeaways or delivery. 5. Unfortunately, you are unable to combine the discount with other promotions or set menus. These include Tesco/Nectar codes and NUS extra, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 6. Claim your discount by handing your voucher to your waiter when asking for the bill. 7. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - READING - St Mary's Butts
Average member score
5.0 9
Diner rating
Excellent
9
Very good
0
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Sez said
" Very good!"
Read more
PizzaImpress said "Yummy
Pretty good all round l'd say"
Read more
Ravi said "Good Restaurant
The waiter was very quick and understanding and the service and food was great so no complaints!"
Read more
Ashish said "Excellent Food
Nice friendly staff and food was excellent."
Read more
R said
" Enjoyable meal with friendly service"
Read more
Marc said
" We come here regularly so it was an added bonus to save money with tastecard. Had the romana..."
Read more
Debby said
" Nice"
Read more
Mishka said
" Good as usual"
Read more
. said
" Enjoyable evening at pizza express! Card very easy to use although this was the last weekend to..."
Read more
"I think Jenn and I had similar at Reading, for the price of the rubbish fair ground burger you..."
Read more
  • Sez said:
    " Very good! "
    Posted 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • PizzaImpress said: "Yummy
    Pretty good all round l'd say "
    Posted 1 month, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ravi said: "Good Restaurant
    The waiter was very quick and understanding and the service and food was great so no complaints! "
    Posted 6 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ashish said: "Excellent Food
    Nice friendly staff and food was excellent. "
    Posted 6 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • R said:
    " Enjoyable meal with friendly service "
    Posted 7 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Marc said:
    " We come here regularly so it was an added bonus to save money with tastecard. Had the romana carbonara - first time I have had a pizza with no tomato base. Delicious! "
    Posted 7 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Debby said:
    " Nice "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mishka said:
    " Good as usual "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • . said:
    " Enjoyable evening at pizza express! Card very easy to use although this was the last weekend to use it as they are now switching to weekdays only. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "I think Jenn and I had similar at Reading, for the price of the rubbish fair ground burger you could get a fancy burger for the same price. They were niceeeeeee, which perhaps explains why we ate so many! :) Rosi "
    Posted 4 years, 4 months, 18 days ago...
    1 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Sez said:
    " Very good! "
    Posted 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • PizzaImpress said: "Yummy
    Pretty good all round l'd say "
    Posted 1 month, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ravi said: "Good Restaurant
    The waiter was very quick and understanding and the service and food was great so no complaints! "
    Posted 6 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ashish said: "Excellent Food
    Nice friendly staff and food was excellent. "
    Posted 6 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • R said:
    " Enjoyable meal with friendly service "
    Posted 7 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Marc said:
    " We come here regularly so it was an added bonus to save money with tastecard. Had the romana carbonara - first time I have had a pizza with no tomato base. Delicious! "
    Posted 7 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Debby said:
    " Nice "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mishka said:
    " Good as usual "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • . said:
    " Enjoyable evening at pizza express! Card very easy to use although this was the last weekend to use it as they are now switching to weekdays only. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "I think Jenn and I had similar at Reading, for the price of the rubbish fair ground burger you could get a fancy burger for the same price. They were niceeeeeee, which perhaps explains why we ate so many! :) Rosi "
    Posted 4 years, 4 months, 18 days ago...
    1 out of 3 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review