tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
PizzaExpress - REIGATE image
PizzaExpress - REIGATE image
PizzaExpress - REIGATE image
PizzaExpress - REIGATE image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - REIGATE

With the change in seasons, PizzaExpress are cooking up dishes perfect for when the nights draw in. Amongst others, not to be missed are the meaty fine lamb meatball Basilicata as well as the return of the winning favourite Rustichella, sure to satisfy the loyal fans and newcomers alike.

If you’re looking to indulge, the Chocolate Fondant ‘PizzaExpress’ with a gooey molten centre is bound to hit the spot and warm up chilly evenings. For a taste of Autumn like no other, put a visit to PizzaExpress on the top of your must-do list!

Since 1965, PizzaExpress has been crafting your favourite pizza, freshly made exactly the way you want it by expert Pizzaiolos. Whether it's the Superfood Salad or an iconic favourite like Sloppy Giuseppe, Dough Balls or the American Hot, there's something for everyone!

Important Information

Please Note: Restaurant, dish and date restrictions apply; please check the terms and conditions below for more details. The tastecard discount is available all day Monday to Thursday and comes under the following guidelines: 1. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or on specific dates in December. 2. Your tastecard gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 on all courses, including Intros, Starters, Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. You’ll have to pay for extra toppings, though (ask your waiter for details). 3. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 4. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on takeaways or delivery. 5. Unfortunately, you are unable to combine the discount with other promotions or set menus. These include Tesco/Nectar codes and NUS extra, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 6. Claim your discount by handing your voucher to your waiter when asking for the bill. 7. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - REIGATE
Average member score
4.6 9
Diner rating
Excellent
5
Very good
4
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Rw said
" Excellent service TC easy to use"
Read more
Ash said
" Always great service here. Can't fault it"
Read more
Mrs said "Great deal with tastecard
Lovely restaurant, good food, nice atmosphere, friendly staff. Highly recommend a visit! Saved..."
Read more
Emma said "Good For The Kids!
Nice, easy and quick meal for us and the children. Fitted in a table of 7 at short notice. There..."
Read more
Ellie said "Great
Good as always!"
Read more
LN said
" Bosto salad with chicken was good, Bolognese was good, lamb pizza average and fliorinta good."
Read more
Tracy said "Pizza Express Reigate
Fantastic savings, staff very friendly and helpful. Also knowledgable about tastecard went..."
Read more
Anda said "Really good pizzas
The pizzas are amazing here highly recommended."
Read more
" Always have a great experience at Pizza Express!"
Read more
  • Rw said:
    " Excellent service TC easy to use "
    Posted 4 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ash said:
    " Always great service here. Can't fault it "
    Posted 8 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mrs said: "Great deal with tastecard
    Lovely restaurant, good food, nice atmosphere, friendly staff. Highly recommend a visit! Saved 50% with tastecard so very happy : ) "
    Posted 8 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Emma said: "Good For The Kids!
    Nice, easy and quick meal for us and the children. Fitted in a table of 7 at short notice. There was a bit of an awkward moment with the taste card because the waiter didn't know if we could or could not use it! But overall it was good. "
    Posted 9 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ellie said: "Great
    Good as always! "
    Posted 9 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • LN said:
    " Bosto salad with chicken was good, Bolognese was good, lamb pizza average and fliorinta good. "
    Posted 9 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tracy said: "Pizza Express Reigate
    Fantastic savings, staff very friendly and helpful. Also knowledgable about tastecard went through with no hassle. Would definitely recommend. "
    Posted 9 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anda said: "Really good pizzas
    The pizzas are amazing here highly recommended. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Always have a great experience at Pizza Express! "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Rw said:
    " Excellent service TC easy to use "
    Posted 4 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ash said:
    " Always great service here. Can't fault it "
    Posted 8 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mrs said: "Great deal with tastecard
    Lovely restaurant, good food, nice atmosphere, friendly staff. Highly recommend a visit! Saved 50% with tastecard so very happy : ) "
    Posted 8 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Emma said: "Good For The Kids!
    Nice, easy and quick meal for us and the children. Fitted in a table of 7 at short notice. There was a bit of an awkward moment with the taste card because the waiter didn't know if we could or could not use it! But overall it was good. "
    Posted 9 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ellie said: "Great
    Good as always! "
    Posted 9 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • LN said:
    " Bosto salad with chicken was good, Bolognese was good, lamb pizza average and fliorinta good. "
    Posted 9 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tracy said: "Pizza Express Reigate
    Fantastic savings, staff very friendly and helpful. Also knowledgable about tastecard went through with no hassle. Would definitely recommend. "
    Posted 9 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anda said: "Really good pizzas
    The pizzas are amazing here highly recommended. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Always have a great experience at Pizza Express! "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall