tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
PizzaExpress - SALFORD QUAYS image
PizzaExpress - SALFORD QUAYS image
PizzaExpress - SALFORD QUAYS image
PizzaExpress - SALFORD QUAYS image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - SALFORD QUAYS

With the change in seasons, PizzaExpress are cooking up dishes perfect for when the nights draw in. Amongst others, not to be missed are the meaty fine lamb meatball Basilicata as well as the return of the winning favourite Rustichella, sure to satisfy the loyal fans and newcomers alike.

If you’re looking to indulge, the Chocolate Fondant ‘PizzaExpress’ with a gooey molten centre is bound to hit the spot and warm up chilly evenings. For a taste of Autumn like no other, put a visit to PizzaExpress on the top of your must-do list!

Important Information

Please Note: Restaurant, dish and date restrictions apply; please check the terms and conditions below for more details. The tastecard discount is available all day Monday to Thursday and comes under the following guidelines: 1. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or on specific dates in December. 2. Your tastecard gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 on all courses, including Intros, Starters, Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. You’ll have to pay for extra toppings, though (ask your waiter for details). 3. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 4. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on takeaways or delivery. 5. Unfortunately, you are unable to combine the discount with other promotions or set menus. These include Tesco/Nectar codes and NUS extra, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 6. Claim your discount by handing your voucher to your waiter when asking for the bill. 7. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - SALFORD QUAYS
Average member score
4.3 18
Diner rating
Excellent
11
Very good
4
Good
1
Average
1
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Stacy said
" Not the best. Service was awful and very slow getting seated"
Read more
Stacey said
" Fantastic, would highly recommend"
Read more
Lee said "A Usual Pizza Express
Service a little slow like most pizza express but the food was nice"
Read more
C.Shipley said "Poor service
I think the service we received was poor, I have had far better service at the Trafford Centre..."
Read more
Caroline said "Great for pre-theatre
The restaurant is on a great location for visiting The Lowry Theatre as it is pretty much..."
Read more
Robert said "Good food
Food an service was excellent best meal out had with the kids for ages staff was excellent an..."
Read more
Mark said
" We went twice in a week and had two great nights.New menu included a new range of pizza and we..."
Read more
Helena said "Xxx
Xxxx"
Read more
Inti said "Horrible pizza
A horrible pizza with barely no cheese and tomato sauce. When the staff knew we were using a..."
Read more
JS said
" Very quiet but lovely food"
Read more
Patrick said "Great
Great food and staff"
Read more
Kazzie said "Good Place
The starters were a little cold but everything was nice and lovely as u would expect from pizza..."
Read more
" Very friendly staff and food was great... Ordered too much though as value was so good!"
Read more
Mouli said "Great food
Loved the food.great customer service."
Read more
Mica said "Fabulous customer service. Brilliant staff
I don't really think much of Pizza express as there's only the pepperoni pizza that..."
Read more
Ryan said "Great service, great food, easy to use the card
You can get starters or sides, mains and deserts 2-4-1 for 2 people. Enough said. Easy, reasonable."
Read more
James said
" Wonderful meal at Pizza Express at The Lowry Salford.

Our first visit and..."
Read more
Mo said "Our Favourite Pizza Express Restaurant
This is a lovely restaurant which has been recently refurbished to a high standard. The food is..."
Read more
"Always consistent and good value. High standard of decor and cheerful service. Service can be..."
Read more
  • Stacy said:
    " Not the best. Service was awful and very slow getting seated "
    Posted 8 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stacey said:
    " Fantastic, would highly recommend "
    Posted 8 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lee said: "A Usual Pizza Express
    Service a little slow like most pizza express but the food was nice "
    Posted 10 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • C.Shipley said: "Poor service
    I think the service we received was poor, I have had far better service at the Trafford Centre pizza express. "
    Posted 10 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Caroline said: "Great for pre-theatre
    The restaurant is on a great location for visiting The Lowry Theatre as it is pretty much opposite the entrance. The atmosphere is lively but not loud and the service is friendly and efficient. The menu gas a broad range of items and changes regularly with a decent wine list. Perfect for a quick bite to eat post work and pre-theatre! "
    Posted 11 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Robert said: "Good food
    Food an service was excellent best meal out had with the kids for ages staff was excellent an attentive "
    Posted 1 year, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mark said:
    " We went twice in a week and had two great nights.New menu included a new range of pizza and we loved the lemon dessert.The place had a lively atmosphere and the staff are friendly and helpful. "
    Posted 1 year, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Helena said: "Xxx
    Xxxx "
    Posted 1 year, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Inti said: "Horrible pizza
    A horrible pizza with barely no cheese and tomato sauce. When the staff knew we were using a taste card they were really rude to us. Worst experience ever "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 10 days ago...
    3 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JS said:
    " Very quiet but lovely food "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Patrick said: "Great
    Great food and staff "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kazzie said: "Good Place
    The starters were a little cold but everything was nice and lovely as u would expect from pizza express!! "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very friendly staff and food was great... Ordered too much though as value was so good! "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mouli said: "Great food
    Loved the food.great customer service. "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mica said: "Fabulous customer service. Brilliant staff
    I don't really think much of Pizza express as there's only the pepperoni pizza that I'm interested in so it's either pasta or salad for me but I thought I'd try the risotto without rocket. The lovely waiter, after bringing my toddler colours and paper and a hat, swapped the rocket for mushrooms and was generally friendly and helpful throughout. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ryan said: "Great service, great food, easy to use the card
    You can get starters or sides, mains and deserts 2-4-1 for 2 people. Enough said. Easy, reasonable. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said:
    " Wonderful meal at Pizza Express at The Lowry Salford.

    Our first visit and won't be the last.

    Excellent service and very friendly.

    Well done. "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mo said: "Our Favourite Pizza Express Restaurant
    This is a lovely restaurant which has been recently refurbished to a high standard. The food is always excellent & the staff are really friendly & helpful. "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 6 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Always consistent and good value. High standard of decor and cheerful service. Service can be slow when busy - gets crowded between 6.0pm and 7.0pm pre-theatres - allow plenty of time. Francis "
    Posted 5 years, 11 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Stacy said:
    " Not the best. Service was awful and very slow getting seated "
    Posted 8 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stacey said:
    " Fantastic, would highly recommend "
    Posted 8 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lee said: "A Usual Pizza Express
    Service a little slow like most pizza express but the food was nice "
    Posted 10 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • C.Shipley said: "Poor service
    I think the service we received was poor, I have had far better service at the Trafford Centre pizza express. "
    Posted 10 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Caroline said: "Great for pre-theatre
    The restaurant is on a great location for visiting The Lowry Theatre as it is pretty much opposite the entrance. The atmosphere is lively but not loud and the service is friendly and efficient. The menu gas a broad range of items and changes regularly with a decent wine list. Perfect for a quick bite to eat post work and pre-theatre! "
    Posted 11 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Robert said: "Good food
    Food an service was excellent best meal out had with the kids for ages staff was excellent an attentive "
    Posted 1 year, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mark said:
    " We went twice in a week and had two great nights.New menu included a new range of pizza and we loved the lemon dessert.The place had a lively atmosphere and the staff are friendly and helpful. "
    Posted 1 year, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Helena said: "Xxx
    Xxxx "
    Posted 1 year, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Inti said: "Horrible pizza
    A horrible pizza with barely no cheese and tomato sauce. When the staff knew we were using a taste card they were really rude to us. Worst experience ever "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 10 days ago...
    3 out of 3 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JS said:
    " Very quiet but lovely food "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Patrick said: "Great
    Great food and staff "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kazzie said: "Good Place
    The starters were a little cold but everything was nice and lovely as u would expect from pizza express!! "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very friendly staff and food was great... Ordered too much though as value was so good! "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mouli said: "Great food
    Loved the food.great customer service. "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mica said: "Fabulous customer service. Brilliant staff
    I don't really think much of Pizza express as there's only the pepperoni pizza that I'm interested in so it's either pasta or salad for me but I thought I'd try the risotto without rocket. The lovely waiter, after bringing my toddler colours and paper and a hat, swapped the rocket for mushrooms and was generally friendly and helpful throughout. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ryan said: "Great service, great food, easy to use the card
    You can get starters or sides, mains and deserts 2-4-1 for 2 people. Enough said. Easy, reasonable. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said:
    " Wonderful meal at Pizza Express at The Lowry Salford.

    Our first visit and won't be the last.

    Excellent service and very friendly.

    Well done. "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mo said: "Our Favourite Pizza Express Restaurant
    This is a lovely restaurant which has been recently refurbished to a high standard. The food is always excellent & the staff are really friendly & helpful. "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 6 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Always consistent and good value. High standard of decor and cheerful service. Service can be slow when busy - gets crowded between 6.0pm and 7.0pm pre-theatres - allow plenty of time. Francis "
    Posted 5 years, 11 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review