tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
PizzaExpress - SOLIHULL image
PizzaExpress - SOLIHULL image
PizzaExpress - SOLIHULL image
PizzaExpress - SOLIHULL image
PizzaExpress - SOLIHULL image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - SOLIHULL

At PizzaExpress, they’ve always seen pizza as the perfect sidekick to summer. So wherever you are, whatever you’re doing, make PizzaExpress the go-to destination to bring you a little sunshine in ways you won’t expect.

With a menu bursting with your favourites and plenty of new choices, join PizzaExpress for the pizza you know and love - or even try a new one. You may not be able to rely on the British weather but you can always rely on PizzaExpress. One thing’s for sure; they’ll make your day just that little bit more special and put the cherry (tomato) on your summer.

Important Information

Please Note: 1. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday or on specific dates in December. 3. Your tastecard gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 on all courses, including To Begin (excluding Drinks), Starters (including Sharing Starters), Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. You’ll have to pay for extra toppings, though (ask your waiter for details). 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 5. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect, Deliveroo and Just Eat orders. 6. Unfortunately, this offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers (including set menus). Only one type of promotional offer can be used per table, group or party, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 7. Claim your discount by handing your tastecard to your waiter when asking for the bill. 8. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - SOLIHULL
Average member score
3.7 7
Diner rating
Excellent
2
Very good
3
Good
0
Average
2
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
" Good food, quick service"
Read more
Maf said "Good Food
Good food and service"
Read more
Samp said
" 241 started and mains"
Read more
Susan said "Food cold
3 of us ordered a pasta dish. We could see people who had arrived after us being served first and..."
Read more
NomadicJelliefish said "Love Da Pizza!!
Om Nim"
Read more
Paul said "Average
Waited a good few minutes to be seated and given menus and were then left for about 15 minutes..."
Read more
Lynne said "A Good Meal
Great food and service:-)"
Read more
"My friend and I had a pleasant lunch here today. Service provided by the staff was welcoming,..."
Read more
  • " Good food, quick service "
    Posted 3 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Maf said: "Good Food
    Good food and service "
    Posted 5 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Samp said:
    " 241 started and mains "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Susan said: "Food cold
    3 of us ordered a pasta dish. We could see people who had arrived after us being served first and when our food arrived it was cold. Had to send it back, even then was only warm. Poor service and disappointed with food. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • NomadicJelliefish said: "Love Da Pizza!!
    Om Nim "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paul said: "Average
    Waited a good few minutes to be seated and given menus and were then left for about 15 minutes before our drink and food order was taken. Food arrived reasonable quickly and was okay. Generally the service was slow, but staff were friendly. Would return, but not if i was in a rush. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lynne said: "A Good Meal
    Great food and service:-) "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "My friend and I had a pleasant lunch here today. Service provided by the staff was welcoming, friendly and of a high standard. Hazel "
    Posted 4 years, 10 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • " Good food, quick service "
    Posted 3 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Maf said: "Good Food
    Good food and service "
    Posted 5 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Samp said:
    " 241 started and mains "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Susan said: "Food cold
    3 of us ordered a pasta dish. We could see people who had arrived after us being served first and when our food arrived it was cold. Had to send it back, even then was only warm. Poor service and disappointed with food. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • NomadicJelliefish said: "Love Da Pizza!!
    Om Nim "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paul said: "Average
    Waited a good few minutes to be seated and given menus and were then left for about 15 minutes before our drink and food order was taken. Food arrived reasonable quickly and was okay. Generally the service was slow, but staff were friendly. Would return, but not if i was in a rush. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lynne said: "A Good Meal
    Great food and service:-) "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "My friend and I had a pleasant lunch here today. Service provided by the staff was welcoming, friendly and of a high standard. Hazel "
    Posted 4 years, 10 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review