tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
PizzaExpress - SUNNINGDALE image
PizzaExpress - SUNNINGDALE image
PizzaExpress - SUNNINGDALE image
PizzaExpress - SUNNINGDALE image
PizzaExpress - SUNNINGDALE image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - SUNNINGDALE

It’s the most wonderful time of the year and to celebrate PizzaExpress has well and truly mastered the art of indulgence. From their hearty Pulled Beef & Chianti Crocchette and the succulent, pulled, seasoned hog roast and stuffing pizza, to the zingy jaffa profiteroles and the iconic Snowball Dough Balls, their Christmas menu is sure to put anyone in the Christmas spirit!

Whether you’re looking for some post-shopping fuel, to schedule an over-due catch up with friends or spend some quality time with the whole family, do it in true PizzaExpress style – over a delicious pizza!

Important Information

Please Note: Restaurant, dish and date restrictions apply; please check the terms and conditions below for more details. The tastecard discount is available all day Sunday to Thursday and comes under the following guidelines: 1. You can use your tastecard Sunday to Thursday up to and including 18th December. Your tastecard can not be used 19th-25th and 30th-31st December. Your tastecard will be valid on the following celebration days: Boxing Day, New Year’s Day and the following Bank Holiday (2nd January). 2. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or on specific dates in December (19th-25th, 30th-31st). 3. Your tastecard gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 on all courses, including Intros, Starters, Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. You’ll have to pay for extra toppings, though (ask your waiter for details). 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 5. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on takeaways or delivery. 6. Unfortunately, you are unable to combine the discount with other promotions or set menus. These include Tesco/Nectar codes and NUS extra, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 7. Claim your discount by handing your voucher to your waiter when asking for the bill. 8. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - SUNNINGDALE
Average member score
4.6 7
Diner rating
Excellent
4
Very good
3
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Robert said "Pizza Express Sunningdale
Great quality pizzas hot and fresh. Lovely service and good value with Taste Card"
Read more
Robert said "Sunningdale
Great service from Emily"
Read more
Laurence said
" Shame about vegan options"
Read more
Simon said
" Nice food
Very quiet
Attentive waiter
Recommend pizza express"
Read more
" Good evening. Made to feel welcome. Food and service good"
Read more
Ludmi said "Perfect !!!
Amazing pizzas !"
Read more
Nora said "Really good food.
We popped into Sunningdale Pizza Express & enjoyed our meal here, great service & good..."
Read more
"We had a very enjoyable meal.  The food was excellent and we were really made to feel..."
Read more
  • Robert said: "Pizza Express Sunningdale
    Great quality pizzas hot and fresh. Lovely service and good value with Taste Card "
    Posted 6 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Robert said: "Sunningdale
    Great service from Emily "
    Posted 10 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Laurence said:
    " Shame about vegan options "
    Posted 10 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Simon said:
    " Nice food
    Very quiet
    Attentive waiter
    Recommend pizza express "
    Posted 10 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good evening. Made to feel welcome. Food and service good "
    Posted 1 year, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ludmi said: "Perfect !!!
    Amazing pizzas ! "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nora said: "Really good food.
    We popped into Sunningdale Pizza Express & enjoyed our meal here, great service & good surroundings, recommend. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "We had a very enjoyable meal.  The food was excellent and we were really made to feel welcome when we arrived for our lunch. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone who enjoys Italian food. Margaret "
    Posted 6 years, 2 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Robert said: "Pizza Express Sunningdale
    Great quality pizzas hot and fresh. Lovely service and good value with Taste Card "
    Posted 6 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Robert said: "Sunningdale
    Great service from Emily "
    Posted 10 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Laurence said:
    " Shame about vegan options "
    Posted 10 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Simon said:
    " Nice food
    Very quiet
    Attentive waiter
    Recommend pizza express "
    Posted 10 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good evening. Made to feel welcome. Food and service good "
    Posted 1 year, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ludmi said: "Perfect !!!
    Amazing pizzas ! "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nora said: "Really good food.
    We popped into Sunningdale Pizza Express & enjoyed our meal here, great service & good surroundings, recommend. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "We had a very enjoyable meal.  The food was excellent and we were really made to feel welcome when we arrived for our lunch. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone who enjoys Italian food. Margaret "
    Posted 6 years, 2 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review