tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
PizzaExpress - SWANSEA image
PizzaExpress - SWANSEA image
PizzaExpress - SWANSEA image
PizzaExpress - SWANSEA image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - SWANSEA

With the change in seasons, PizzaExpress are cooking up dishes perfect for when the nights draw in. Amongst others, not to be missed are the meaty fine lamb meatball Basilicata as well as the return of the winning favourite Rustichella, sure to satisfy the loyal fans and newcomers alike.

If you’re looking to indulge, the Chocolate Fondant ‘PizzaExpress’ with a gooey molten centre is bound to hit the spot and warm up chilly evenings. For a taste of Autumn like no other, put a visit to PizzaExpress on the top of your must-do list!

Important Information

Please Note: Restaurant, dish and date restrictions apply; please check the terms and conditions below for more details. The tastecard discount is available all day Monday to Thursday and comes under the following guidelines: 1. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or on specific dates in December. 2. Your tastecard gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 on all courses, including Intros, Starters, Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. You’ll have to pay for extra toppings, though (ask your waiter for details). 3. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 4. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on takeaways or delivery. 5. Unfortunately, you are unable to combine the discount with other promotions or set menus. These include Tesco/Nectar codes and NUS extra, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 6. Claim your discount by handing your voucher to your waiter when asking for the bill. 7. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - SWANSEA
Average member score
4.9 7
Diner rating
Excellent
6
Very good
1
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
VALERIE said
" Brilliant thanks"
Read more
Tim said "Enjoyable experience
friendly staff and great pizza"
Read more
The said "Pizza Express
We popped out for food with our adult son.we didn't have much time because we were going out..."
Read more
Ade said
" Good food, good service and very prompt with polite and friendly staff."
Read more
ADRIAN said "Swansea Pizza Express
Very friendly staff and good service"
Read more
David said "Good Food
Prompt and polite service served by ceri fab food will come again"
Read more
M said "Always Good
Never had a bad pizza!"
Read more
  • VALERIE said:
    " Brilliant thanks "
    Posted 6 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tim said: "Enjoyable experience
    friendly staff and great pizza "
    Posted 8 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • The said: "Pizza Express
    We popped out for food with our adult son.we didn't have much time because we were going out out ! We were greeted by a very nice young gentleman who was very attentive during our meal. Well done Pizza Express you got it right ! fun happy staff & tasty, fresh food and no waiting for long periods between courses. We were very happy with our choice.we used our taste card it was made very fast and simple.we'll be back !!!! "
    Posted 8 months, 14 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ade said:
    " Good food, good service and very prompt with polite and friendly staff. "
    Posted 9 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ADRIAN said: "Swansea Pizza Express
    Very friendly staff and good service "
    Posted 11 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said: "Good Food
    Prompt and polite service served by ceri fab food will come again "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • M said: "Always Good
    Never had a bad pizza! "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • VALERIE said:
    " Brilliant thanks "
    Posted 6 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tim said: "Enjoyable experience
    friendly staff and great pizza "
    Posted 8 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • The said: "Pizza Express
    We popped out for food with our adult son.we didn't have much time because we were going out out ! We were greeted by a very nice young gentleman who was very attentive during our meal. Well done Pizza Express you got it right ! fun happy staff & tasty, fresh food and no waiting for long periods between courses. We were very happy with our choice.we used our taste card it was made very fast and simple.we'll be back !!!! "
    Posted 8 months, 14 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ade said:
    " Good food, good service and very prompt with polite and friendly staff. "
    Posted 9 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ADRIAN said: "Swansea Pizza Express
    Very friendly staff and good service "
    Posted 11 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said: "Good Food
    Prompt and polite service served by ceri fab food will come again "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • M said: "Always Good
    Never had a bad pizza! "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall