tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
PizzaExpress - TRURO image
PizzaExpress - TRURO image
PizzaExpress - TRURO image
PizzaExpress - TRURO image
PizzaExpress - TRURO image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - TRURO

At PizzaExpress, they’ve always seen pizza as the perfect sidekick to summer. So wherever you are, whatever you’re doing, make PizzaExpress the go-to destination to bring you a little sunshine in ways you won’t expect.

With a menu bursting with your favourites and plenty of new choices, join PizzaExpress for the pizza you know and love - or even try a new one. You may not be able to rely on the British weather but you can always rely on PizzaExpress. One thing’s for sure; they’ll make your day just that little bit more special and put the cherry (tomato) on your summer.

Important Information

Please Note: 1. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday or on specific dates in December. 3. Your tastecard gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 on all courses, including To Begin (excluding Drinks), Starters (including Sharing Starters), Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. You’ll have to pay for extra toppings, though (ask your waiter for details). 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 5. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect, Deliveroo and Just Eat orders. 6. Unfortunately, this offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers (including set menus). Only one type of promotional offer can be used per table, group or party, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 7. Claim your discount by handing your tastecard to your waiter when asking for the bill. 8. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - TRURO
Average member score
4.9 12
Diner rating
Excellent
11
Very good
1
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Malcolm said "Very helpful
We were a gourp of 3 and arrived 8.50pm bur we were welcomed and nothing was a problem we a..."
Read more
Richard said
" Great food and super service"
Read more
" Fantastic as always"
Read more
Kenneth said
" Great eve"
Read more
Kenneth said
" Lovely experience"
Read more
Jerry said
" Always good food and service."
Read more
"Truro
Great food although very busy and took a long time to be served between courses."
Read more
Phil said
" Had a beautiful meal tonight with my wife . Nice to see a pizza company using fresh chicken..."
Read more
" Stopped in for pizza after City of Lights, service was exceptional and pizza was amazing. Keep up..."
Read more
MATTHEW said "Lovely but seemed a bit slow
Went with my wife and New born instantly greeted and offered a high chair as the waitress..."
Read more
Lorraine said "Best Pizza
One of the best pizzas I have had in ages.
The waitress was super.
Love my Tastecard!!"
Read more
Tony said
" Had lunch at Pizzaexpress in Truro yesterday & most gratified with food quality &..."
Read more
  • Malcolm said: "Very helpful
    We were a gourp of 3 and arrived 8.50pm bur we were welcomed and nothing was a problem we a lovely meal
    Recommended
    Thank you
    Malcolm "
    Posted 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Richard said:
    " Great food and super service "
    Posted 1 month, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Fantastic as always "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kenneth said:
    " Great eve "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kenneth said:
    " Lovely experience "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jerry said:
    " Always good food and service. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Truro
    Great food although very busy and took a long time to be served between courses. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Phil said:
    " Had a beautiful meal tonight with my wife . Nice to see a pizza company using fresh chicken instead of processed .Excellent and friendly service . Quality food at it's best . "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Stopped in for pizza after City of Lights, service was exceptional and pizza was amazing. Keep up the good work guys. "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MATTHEW said: "Lovely but seemed a bit slow
    Went with my wife and New born instantly greeted and offered a high chair as the waitress couldn't see how old the baby was (I thought this was brilliant) pointed out I had a taste card and got advised what it covered.. Starter and drinks were pretty quick and then the restaurant started to fill up noticed the food then took quite a while, when went to pay had a different lady serve me and the discount hadn't been applied this was quickly amended. In all my first visit to pizza express it won't be my last!! "
    Posted 3 years, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lorraine said: "Best Pizza
    One of the best pizzas I have had in ages.
    The waitress was super.
    Love my Tastecard!! "
    Posted 3 years, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tony said:
    " Had lunch at Pizzaexpress in Truro yesterday & most gratified with food quality & especially service received from your Donna. Both are a credit to the Pizzaexpress organization. "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Malcolm said: "Very helpful
    We were a gourp of 3 and arrived 8.50pm bur we were welcomed and nothing was a problem we a lovely meal
    Recommended
    Thank you
    Malcolm "
    Posted 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Richard said:
    " Great food and super service "
    Posted 1 month, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Fantastic as always "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kenneth said:
    " Great eve "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kenneth said:
    " Lovely experience "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jerry said:
    " Always good food and service. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Truro
    Great food although very busy and took a long time to be served between courses. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Phil said:
    " Had a beautiful meal tonight with my wife . Nice to see a pizza company using fresh chicken instead of processed .Excellent and friendly service . Quality food at it's best . "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Stopped in for pizza after City of Lights, service was exceptional and pizza was amazing. Keep up the good work guys. "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MATTHEW said: "Lovely but seemed a bit slow
    Went with my wife and New born instantly greeted and offered a high chair as the waitress couldn't see how old the baby was (I thought this was brilliant) pointed out I had a taste card and got advised what it covered.. Starter and drinks were pretty quick and then the restaurant started to fill up noticed the food then took quite a while, when went to pay had a different lady serve me and the discount hadn't been applied this was quickly amended. In all my first visit to pizza express it won't be my last!! "
    Posted 3 years, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lorraine said: "Best Pizza
    One of the best pizzas I have had in ages.
    The waitress was super.
    Love my Tastecard!! "
    Posted 3 years, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tony said:
    " Had lunch at Pizzaexpress in Truro yesterday & most gratified with food quality & especially service received from your Donna. Both are a credit to the Pizzaexpress organization. "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall