tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingDecember restriction
PizzaExpress - TUNBRIDGE WELLS image
PizzaExpress - TUNBRIDGE WELLS image
PizzaExpress - TUNBRIDGE WELLS image
PizzaExpress - TUNBRIDGE WELLS image
PizzaExpress - TUNBRIDGE WELLS image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - TUNBRIDGE WELLS

PizzaExpress has a delicious range of winter specials that will help keep you warm through the cold and gloomy months. Their specials include delicious dishes like the beloved Etna, adorned with pancetta, hot and soft 'nduja sausage, Roquito peppers, Mozzarella, tomatoes and Gran Milano cheese; it's a real winner. Not craving pizza? Try their Pennette Formaggi, a take on the classic Mac & Cheese, pennette pasta with a creamy three cheese and mustard sauce, garlic oil and black pepper. You can finish it all of with their Chocolate Fondant, a rich and intense warm chocolate cake with a soft melting centre; irresistible.

Important Information

Please Note: 1. Your tastecard will be valid every day from 15 February to 2 March 2017 inclusive. From 3 March your tastecard will be valid all day Monday to Thursday and on Sundays. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or on specific dates in December. 2. Your tastecard gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 on all courses, including Starters (including Sharing Starters), Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. You’ll have to pay for extra toppings, though (ask your waiter for details). 3. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 4. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery. 5. Unfortunately, you are unable to combine the discount with other promotions or set menus. These include Tesco/Nectar codes and NUS extra, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 6. Claim your discount by handing your voucher to your waiter when asking for the bill. 7. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - TUNBRIDGE WELLS
Average member score
4.7 6
Diner rating
Excellent
4
Very good
2
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Sad said
" Good"
Read more
"Delicious
Top portions of melanzane al forno and pizza , served fast and super hot !"
Read more
Sweetenham said
" Chose a busy evening just before Christmas. Staff very busy but could not be faulted. Pasta dish..."
Read more
" Have booked again straight away."
Read more
SAMANTHA said "Bargain
Excellent meal and 241 just made everything even better. Waiter et reel pleasant and explained..."
Read more
E said "Always welcoming
I have now used my taste card 4 times. And out of those 4 has been at Pizza express. The waiters..."
Read more
  • Sad said:
    " Good "
    Posted 7 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Delicious
    Top portions of melanzane al forno and pizza , served fast and super hot ! "
    Posted 8 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sweetenham said:
    " Chose a busy evening just before Christmas. Staff very busy but could not be faulted. Pasta dish had a homemade flavour about it and was lovely. Good value for money. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Have booked again straight away. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • SAMANTHA said: "Bargain
    Excellent meal and 241 just made everything even better. Waiter et reel pleasant and explained how taste card worked as had not used before. Highly recommend "
    Posted 2 years, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • E said: "Always welcoming
    I have now used my taste card 4 times. And out of those 4 has been at Pizza express. The waiters are always friendly and helpful, the food is fresh and usually the restaurant has a good atmosphere. After using my taste card at Palio (TW) and being made to feel to feel rather awkward about using it, I felt reluctant to use it again and certainly not at Palio. But I am happy to say that the Pizza Express staff were totally cool about it; "yes sure, no problem" :-) hence the reason we have gone back there a number of times since. Recently went with my partner, and had the Leggero superfood salad with chicken for a change, from my usual Pollo pesto, the salad came out on a massive dish well presented and my doubts about trying salad soon faded as it tasted as good as it looked. My partner on the other hand decided to stick with her favourate and went for the pollo pesto, which she loved but did say that it could do with more pesto. "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Sad said:
    " Good "
    Posted 7 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Delicious
    Top portions of melanzane al forno and pizza , served fast and super hot ! "
    Posted 8 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sweetenham said:
    " Chose a busy evening just before Christmas. Staff very busy but could not be faulted. Pasta dish had a homemade flavour about it and was lovely. Good value for money. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Have booked again straight away. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • SAMANTHA said: "Bargain
    Excellent meal and 241 just made everything even better. Waiter et reel pleasant and explained how taste card worked as had not used before. Highly recommend "
    Posted 2 years, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • E said: "Always welcoming
    I have now used my taste card 4 times. And out of those 4 has been at Pizza express. The waiters are always friendly and helpful, the food is fresh and usually the restaurant has a good atmosphere. After using my taste card at Palio (TW) and being made to feel to feel rather awkward about using it, I felt reluctant to use it again and certainly not at Palio. But I am happy to say that the Pizza Express staff were totally cool about it; "yes sure, no problem" :-) hence the reason we have gone back there a number of times since. Recently went with my partner, and had the Leggero superfood salad with chicken for a change, from my usual Pollo pesto, the salad came out on a massive dish well presented and my doubts about trying salad soon faded as it tasted as good as it looked. My partner on the other hand decided to stick with her favourate and went for the pollo pesto, which she loved but did say that it could do with more pesto. "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall