tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
PizzaExpress - WARWICK image
PizzaExpress - WARWICK image
PizzaExpress - WARWICK image
PizzaExpress - WARWICK image
PizzaExpress - WARWICK image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - WARWICK

It’s the most wonderful time of the year and to celebrate PizzaExpress has well and truly mastered the art of indulgence. From their hearty Pulled Beef & Chianti Crocchette and the succulent, pulled, seasoned hog roast and stuffing pizza, to the zingy jaffa profiteroles and the iconic Snowball Dough Balls, their Christmas menu is sure to put anyone in the Christmas spirit!

Whether you’re looking for some post-shopping fuel, to schedule an over-due catch up with friends or spend some quality time with the whole family, do it in true PizzaExpress style – over a delicious pizza!

Important Information

Please Note: Restaurant, dish and date restrictions apply; please check the terms and conditions below for more details. The tastecard discount is available all day Sunday to Thursday and comes under the following guidelines: 1. You can use your tastecard Sunday to Thursday up to and including 18th December. Your tastecard can not be used 19th-25th and 30th-31st December. Your tastecard will be valid on the following celebration days: Boxing Day, New Year’s Day and the following Bank Holiday (2nd January). 2. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or on specific dates in December (19th-25th, 30th-31st). 3. Your tastecard gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 on all courses, including Intros, Starters, Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. You’ll have to pay for extra toppings, though (ask your waiter for details). 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 5. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on takeaways or delivery. 6. Unfortunately, you are unable to combine the discount with other promotions or set menus. These include Tesco/Nectar codes and NUS extra, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 7. Claim your discount by handing your voucher to your waiter when asking for the bill. 8. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - WARWICK
Average member score
3.9 10
Diner rating
Excellent
6
Very good
1
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
2
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Benjamin said
" Very good:-)"
Read more
Katrina said
" Lovey food, great service and friendly staff"
Read more
Alex said "Average but not unpleasant
Was fine wouldn't avoid but might try the competition next time. Hour wait before mains and..."
Read more
"Wonderful Experience
Had a fantastic time, the pizza is always much tastier than Pizza Hut or Dominoes. The staff are..."
Read more
Ornateolly said "Lovely
Lovely meal, lovely people and lovely staff. Always polite and nothing's ever too much trouble."
Read more
Warwick said "Enjoyable.
Food good, service good. Very enjoyable lunch."
Read more
Rupinder said "Great
Great"
Read more
Unhappy said "Awful
Worst dining experience ever at a pizza express, kids pasta was undercooked one pizza came out..."
Read more
Claire said "Would recommend
Very welcoming and attentive service. Didn't have my reservation but there were a few tables..."
Read more
Adam said "Disappointing
Very disappointing dining experience. First of all my partner was given the wrong wine, not the..."
Read more
  • Benjamin said:
    " Very good:-) "
    Posted 8 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Katrina said:
    " Lovey food, great service and friendly staff "
    Posted 8 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alex said: "Average but not unpleasant
    Was fine wouldn't avoid but might try the competition next time. Hour wait before mains and pizza was nice flavour bit not the crispest base. "
    Posted 10 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Wonderful Experience
    Had a fantastic time, the pizza is always much tastier than Pizza Hut or Dominoes. The staff are always amazingly welcoming and nothing is too much trouble. "
    Posted 1 year, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ornateolly said: "Lovely
    Lovely meal, lovely people and lovely staff. Always polite and nothing's ever too much trouble. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Warwick said: "Enjoyable.
    Food good, service good. Very enjoyable lunch. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rupinder said: "Great
    Great "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Unhappy said: "Awful
    Worst dining experience ever at a pizza express, kids pasta was undercooked one pizza came out burnt so we sent it back, second one was soggy and tasteless.
    Not happy especially as we were the only ones in there, everyone else was down road in Ask!! Next time we will stick to them..... "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 13 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Claire said: "Would recommend
    Very welcoming and attentive service. Didn't have my reservation but there were a few tables vacant so could fit the 3 of us in. Happy to take the tastecard at the end when preparing the bill. Excellent pizza and polenta chips. Children's meal just the right amount of food and choice. As good as any other pizza express but with better service. A lovely evening and enjoyed the experience. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Adam said: "Disappointing
    Very disappointing dining experience. First of all my partner was given the wrong wine, not the one that she ordered (when she asked for Pinot the waitress asked red?!!). Secondly I was bought a different starter from what I had ordered. It was difficult to communicate with the staff an our waiter/waitress kept on changing. Then we seemed to have been forgotten about while we waited for our dessert. I cannot recommend this restaurant. "
    Posted 3 years, 22 days ago...
    4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Benjamin said:
    " Very good:-) "
    Posted 8 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Katrina said:
    " Lovey food, great service and friendly staff "
    Posted 8 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alex said: "Average but not unpleasant
    Was fine wouldn't avoid but might try the competition next time. Hour wait before mains and pizza was nice flavour bit not the crispest base. "
    Posted 10 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Wonderful Experience
    Had a fantastic time, the pizza is always much tastier than Pizza Hut or Dominoes. The staff are always amazingly welcoming and nothing is too much trouble. "
    Posted 1 year, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ornateolly said: "Lovely
    Lovely meal, lovely people and lovely staff. Always polite and nothing's ever too much trouble. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Warwick said: "Enjoyable.
    Food good, service good. Very enjoyable lunch. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rupinder said: "Great
    Great "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Unhappy said: "Awful
    Worst dining experience ever at a pizza express, kids pasta was undercooked one pizza came out burnt so we sent it back, second one was soggy and tasteless.
    Not happy especially as we were the only ones in there, everyone else was down road in Ask!! Next time we will stick to them..... "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 13 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Claire said: "Would recommend
    Very welcoming and attentive service. Didn't have my reservation but there were a few tables vacant so could fit the 3 of us in. Happy to take the tastecard at the end when preparing the bill. Excellent pizza and polenta chips. Children's meal just the right amount of food and choice. As good as any other pizza express but with better service. A lovely evening and enjoyed the experience. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Adam said: "Disappointing
    Very disappointing dining experience. First of all my partner was given the wrong wine, not the one that she ordered (when she asked for Pinot the waitress asked red?!!). Secondly I was bought a different starter from what I had ordered. It was difficult to communicate with the staff an our waiter/waitress kept on changing. Then we seemed to have been forgotten about while we waited for our dessert. I cannot recommend this restaurant. "
    Posted 3 years, 22 days ago...
    4 out of 5 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall