tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
PizzaExpress - WATFORD image
PizzaExpress - WATFORD image
PizzaExpress - WATFORD image
PizzaExpress - WATFORD image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - WATFORD

With the change in seasons, PizzaExpress are cooking up dishes perfect for when the nights draw in. Amongst others, not to be missed are the meaty fine lamb meatball Basilicata as well as the return of the winning favourite Rustichella, sure to satisfy the loyal fans and newcomers alike.

If you’re looking to indulge, the Chocolate Fondant ‘PizzaExpress’ with a gooey molten centre is bound to hit the spot and warm up chilly evenings. For a taste of Autumn like no other, put a visit to PizzaExpress on the top of your must-do list!

Important Information

Please Note: Restaurant, dish and date restrictions apply; please check the terms and conditions below for more details. The tastecard discount is available all day Monday to Thursday and comes under the following guidelines: 1. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or on specific dates in December. 2. Your tastecard gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 on all courses, including Intros, Starters, Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. You’ll have to pay for extra toppings, though (ask your waiter for details). 3. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 4. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on takeaways or delivery. 5. Unfortunately, you are unable to combine the discount with other promotions or set menus. These include Tesco/Nectar codes and NUS extra, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 6. Claim your discount by handing your voucher to your waiter when asking for the bill. 7. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - WATFORD
Average member score
4.0 19
Diner rating
Excellent
6
Very good
8
Good
4
Average
1
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
AS said "Very Poor Service
We came to Watford Pizza Express for our son's birthday party but the service was..."
Read more
Stewart said
" Bit disappointed really.
Side dishes no good"
Read more
Georgie said "Zofia was fantastic!
My mum and I were absolutely thrilled to bits with our experience last night at pizza express...."
Read more
Chris said "Great
Really friendly staff"
Read more
Kit said "Great
Great"
Read more
June said "Very Helpful Staff
Really enjoyed our family meal after a stressful day!! My daughter would go no where else. We..."
Read more
" busy but pleasant"
Read more
Keith said "Good service easy to use
Friendly and food good use of card easy to use"
Read more
KALYANI said "Undercooked
Starters and mains was undercooked. However, it was the peak time for the restaurant."
Read more
Abigail said
" Service was slow and she didn't appear to know what the license for alcohol was or what food..."
Read more
Dave said
" Great food as usual although the staff were walking round like they had there pocket money taken..."
Read more
F said
" Very nice, we really enjoyed our dishes and will order them again."
Read more
Ben said "Lovely meal
Ate on sunday at 4pm. Food was great, good service, gery accommodating to my 4 yr old son. A very..."
Read more
Dave said
" Excellent food service and saving, waitress very polite and helpful"
Read more
" Very tasty"
Read more
" Very nice"
Read more
Emma said "OK
Restaurant was moderately busy, it seemed like there weren't enough staff for a Sunday at..."
Read more
J said
" No complaints"
Read more
Bel said "Always Enjoyable
I have been to this Pizza Express many times and it is definitely in my top three of all PEs I..."
Read more
  • AS said: "Very Poor Service
    We came to Watford Pizza Express for our son's birthday party but the service was terrible...and the manager was very rude. Didn't enjoy it at all "
    Posted 1 month, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stewart said:
    " Bit disappointed really.
    Side dishes no good "
    Posted 3 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Georgie said: "Zofia was fantastic!
    My mum and I were absolutely thrilled to bits with our experience last night at pizza express. Our waitress was very new to her job but she was efficient and well mannered and extremely smiley. She definitely deserves praise. Her name is Zofia and she's from Poland.
    The food was wonderful and made to our exact requirements. I don't eat cheese and mum doesn't eat tomato and Zofia made sure that the chef made our risotto with out either. It was delicious.we really enjoyed our visit and we will be back soon. "
    Posted 5 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chris said: "Great
    Really friendly staff "
    Posted 5 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kit said: "Great
    Great "
    Posted 5 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • June said: "Very Helpful Staff
    Really enjoyed our family meal after a stressful day!! My daughter would go no where else. We love pizza express. Never disappointed "
    Posted 6 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " busy but pleasant "
    Posted 7 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Keith said: "Good service easy to use
    Friendly and food good use of card easy to use "
    Posted 10 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • KALYANI said: "Undercooked
    Starters and mains was undercooked. However, it was the peak time for the restaurant. "
    Posted 10 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Abigail said:
    " Service was slow and she didn't appear to know what the license for alcohol was or what food contained which allergens. "
    Posted 11 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dave said:
    " Great food as usual although the staff were walking round like they had there pocket money taken away. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • F said:
    " Very nice, we really enjoyed our dishes and will order them again. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ben said: "Lovely meal
    Ate on sunday at 4pm. Food was great, good service, gery accommodating to my 4 yr old son. A very nice meal. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dave said:
    " Excellent food service and saving, waitress very polite and helpful "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very tasty "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very nice "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Emma said: "OK
    Restaurant was moderately busy, it seemed like there weren't enough staff for a Sunday at 6.30pm. The place needed a good sweep and polish. It took a good 5 minutes for us to be acknowledged at the entrance and then another ten to have a drinks order taken. Just generally overlooked but the pizza was good as usual. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • J said:
    " No complaints "
    Posted 2 years, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bel said: "Always Enjoyable
    I have been to this Pizza Express many times and it is definitely in my top three of all PEs I have visited (and there have many) "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • AS said: "Very Poor Service
    We came to Watford Pizza Express for our son's birthday party but the service was terrible...and the manager was very rude. Didn't enjoy it at all "
    Posted 1 month, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stewart said:
    " Bit disappointed really.
    Side dishes no good "
    Posted 3 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Georgie said: "Zofia was fantastic!
    My mum and I were absolutely thrilled to bits with our experience last night at pizza express. Our waitress was very new to her job but she was efficient and well mannered and extremely smiley. She definitely deserves praise. Her name is Zofia and she's from Poland.
    The food was wonderful and made to our exact requirements. I don't eat cheese and mum doesn't eat tomato and Zofia made sure that the chef made our risotto with out either. It was delicious.we really enjoyed our visit and we will be back soon. "
    Posted 5 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chris said: "Great
    Really friendly staff "
    Posted 5 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kit said: "Great
    Great "
    Posted 5 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • June said: "Very Helpful Staff
    Really enjoyed our family meal after a stressful day!! My daughter would go no where else. We love pizza express. Never disappointed "
    Posted 6 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " busy but pleasant "
    Posted 7 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Keith said: "Good service easy to use
    Friendly and food good use of card easy to use "
    Posted 10 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • KALYANI said: "Undercooked
    Starters and mains was undercooked. However, it was the peak time for the restaurant. "
    Posted 10 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Abigail said:
    " Service was slow and she didn't appear to know what the license for alcohol was or what food contained which allergens. "
    Posted 11 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dave said:
    " Great food as usual although the staff were walking round like they had there pocket money taken away. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • F said:
    " Very nice, we really enjoyed our dishes and will order them again. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ben said: "Lovely meal
    Ate on sunday at 4pm. Food was great, good service, gery accommodating to my 4 yr old son. A very nice meal. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dave said:
    " Excellent food service and saving, waitress very polite and helpful "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very tasty "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very nice "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Emma said: "OK
    Restaurant was moderately busy, it seemed like there weren't enough staff for a Sunday at 6.30pm. The place needed a good sweep and polish. It took a good 5 minutes for us to be acknowledged at the entrance and then another ten to have a drinks order taken. Just generally overlooked but the pizza was good as usual. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • J said:
    " No complaints "
    Posted 2 years, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bel said: "Always Enjoyable
    I have been to this Pizza Express many times and it is definitely in my top three of all PEs I have visited (and there have many) "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall