tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
PizzaExpress - WELWYN GARDEN CITY image
PizzaExpress - WELWYN GARDEN CITY image
PizzaExpress - WELWYN GARDEN CITY image
PizzaExpress - WELWYN GARDEN CITY image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - WELWYN GARDEN CITY

With the change in seasons, PizzaExpress are cooking up dishes perfect for when the nights draw in. Amongst others, not to be missed are the meaty fine lamb meatball Basilicata as well as the return of the winning favourite Rustichella, sure to satisfy the loyal fans and newcomers alike.

If you’re looking to indulge, the Chocolate Fondant ‘PizzaExpress’ with a gooey molten centre is bound to hit the spot and warm up chilly evenings. For a taste of Autumn like no other, put a visit to PizzaExpress on the top of your must-do list!

Important Information

Please Note: Restaurant, dish and date restrictions apply; please check the terms and conditions below for more details. The tastecard discount is available all day Monday to Thursday and comes under the following guidelines: 1. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or on specific dates in December. 2. Your tastecard gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 on all courses, including Intros, Starters, Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. You’ll have to pay for extra toppings, though (ask your waiter for details). 3. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 4. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on takeaways or delivery. 5. Unfortunately, you are unable to combine the discount with other promotions or set menus. These include Tesco/Nectar codes and NUS extra, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 6. Claim your discount by handing your voucher to your waiter when asking for the bill. 7. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - WELWYN GARDEN CITY
Average member score
4.0 7
Diner rating
Excellent
2
Very good
4
Good
0
Average
1
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
S said "Great customer service
This is one of my favoured pizza express restaurants. The atmosphere is relaxed and the customer..."
Read more
"Quiet
But good service and nice for the Kids too."
Read more
Iulian said
" Just perfect !friendly staff and quick service..well done!!!"
Read more
MJS said "It was ok
My pizza (pollo ad Astra) was bland and tasteless. The bad was very crunchy and it wasn't..."
Read more
Avros said "Wonderful Food Shame About The Wine
The food was magnificent however the wine while it took them a long time to bring it it also..."
Read more
Zahid said "Top quality experience
Easy to book, friendly staff and whole family enjoyed the metal"
Read more
Steven said "Great!
Very friendly staff. Reasonable slow service for lunch but, great food!"
Read more
  • S said: "Great customer service
    This is one of my favoured pizza express restaurants. The atmosphere is relaxed and the customer service is always friendly. "
    Posted 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Quiet
    But good service and nice for the Kids too. "
    Posted 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Iulian said:
    " Just perfect !friendly staff and quick service..well done!!! "
    Posted 7 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MJS said: "It was ok
    My pizza (pollo ad Astra) was bland and tasteless. The bad was very crunchy and it wasn't very hot. My husband had an American hot that wasn't very spicy. They where missing 2 desserts that where the only things out children ate. The restaurant was empty, but service wasn't fast and our waitress felt like she couldn't be bothered. Not worth the money, even with taste card. "
    Posted 8 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Avros said: "Wonderful Food Shame About The Wine
    The food was magnificent however the wine while it took them a long time to bring it it also turned out they hadn't chilled it, so the wait was rather intolerable. Overall a solid 3.5/5 "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Zahid said: "Top quality experience
    Easy to book, friendly staff and whole family enjoyed the metal "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steven said: "Great!
    Very friendly staff. Reasonable slow service for lunch but, great food! "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • S said: "Great customer service
    This is one of my favoured pizza express restaurants. The atmosphere is relaxed and the customer service is always friendly. "
    Posted 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Quiet
    But good service and nice for the Kids too. "
    Posted 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Iulian said:
    " Just perfect !friendly staff and quick service..well done!!! "
    Posted 7 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MJS said: "It was ok
    My pizza (pollo ad Astra) was bland and tasteless. The bad was very crunchy and it wasn't very hot. My husband had an American hot that wasn't very spicy. They where missing 2 desserts that where the only things out children ate. The restaurant was empty, but service wasn't fast and our waitress felt like she couldn't be bothered. Not worth the money, even with taste card. "
    Posted 8 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Avros said: "Wonderful Food Shame About The Wine
    The food was magnificent however the wine while it took them a long time to bring it it also turned out they hadn't chilled it, so the wait was rather intolerable. Overall a solid 3.5/5 "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Zahid said: "Top quality experience
    Easy to book, friendly staff and whole family enjoyed the metal "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steven said: "Great!
    Very friendly staff. Reasonable slow service for lunch but, great food! "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall