tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
PizzaExpress - WESTBOURNE image
PizzaExpress - WESTBOURNE image
PizzaExpress - WESTBOURNE image
PizzaExpress - WESTBOURNE image
PizzaExpress - WESTBOURNE image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - WESTBOURNE

It’s the most wonderful time of the year and to celebrate PizzaExpress has well and truly mastered the art of indulgence. From their hearty Pulled Beef & Chianti Crocchette and the succulent, pulled, seasoned hog roast and stuffing pizza, to the zingy jaffa profiteroles and the iconic Snowball Dough Balls, their Christmas menu is sure to put anyone in the Christmas spirit!

Whether you’re looking for some post-shopping fuel, to schedule an over-due catch up with friends or spend some quality time with the whole family, do it in true PizzaExpress style – over a delicious pizza!

Important Information

Please Note: Restaurant, dish and date restrictions apply; please check the terms and conditions below for more details. The tastecard discount is available all day Sunday to Thursday and comes under the following guidelines: 1. You can use your tastecard Sunday to Thursday up to and including 18th December. Your tastecard can not be used 19th-25th and 30th-31st December. Your tastecard will be valid on the following celebration days: Boxing Day, New Year’s Day and the following Bank Holiday (2nd January). 2. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or on specific dates in December (19th-25th, 30th-31st). 3. Your tastecard gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 on all courses, including Intros, Starters, Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. You’ll have to pay for extra toppings, though (ask your waiter for details). 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 5. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on takeaways or delivery. 6. Unfortunately, you are unable to combine the discount with other promotions or set menus. These include Tesco/Nectar codes and NUS extra, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 7. Claim your discount by handing your voucher to your waiter when asking for the bill. 8. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - WESTBOURNE
Average member score
4.7 9
Diner rating
Excellent
7
Very good
1
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Brett said "Always Good
Regular customer!"
Read more
Teresa said "Lovely Restaurant
Went for lunch and enjoyed everything about pizza express. Lovely staff and food delicious and..."
Read more
Martin said
" Was very nice"
Read more
Mel said "Very good
Good service, good food, good prices - with Tastecard. Rather noisy but overall good eating..."
Read more
Peter said "Food 4 Thought
3 family are tonight as a last minute decision, glad we chose Westbourne & I opted for a new..."
Read more
Billy said
" Decent enough food.drinks expensive."
Read more
Gary said "Friendly and tasty
Really nice restaurant. Food was delicious and decent portion sizes. Staff were very welcoming...."
Read more
Clo said
" Lovely food as always"
Read more
GLENDA said "As good as usual
Always reliable. Always had good food and friendly efficient service."
Read more
  • Brett said: "Always Good
    Regular customer! "
    Posted 2 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Teresa said: "Lovely Restaurant
    Went for lunch and enjoyed everything about pizza express. Lovely staff and food delicious and fresh. Would recommend and will be going back. "
    Posted 4 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Martin said:
    " Was very nice "
    Posted 4 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mel said: "Very good
    Good service, good food, good prices - with Tastecard. Rather noisy but overall good eating experience. "
    Posted 9 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Peter said: "Food 4 Thought
    3 family are tonight as a last minute decision, glad we chose Westbourne & I opted for a new choice - Soho - which I enjoyed. Go out for a quite & yet fun, evening, as we have done & relax with your family! "
    Posted 11 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Billy said:
    " Decent enough food.drinks expensive. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gary said: "Friendly and tasty
    Really nice restaurant. Food was delicious and decent portion sizes. Staff were very welcoming. The restaurant is very clean with nice decor. Plenty of parking around Westbourne as well. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Clo said:
    " Lovely food as always "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • GLENDA said: "As good as usual
    Always reliable. Always had good food and friendly efficient service. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Brett said: "Always Good
    Regular customer! "
    Posted 2 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Teresa said: "Lovely Restaurant
    Went for lunch and enjoyed everything about pizza express. Lovely staff and food delicious and fresh. Would recommend and will be going back. "
    Posted 4 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Martin said:
    " Was very nice "
    Posted 4 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mel said: "Very good
    Good service, good food, good prices - with Tastecard. Rather noisy but overall good eating experience. "
    Posted 9 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Peter said: "Food 4 Thought
    3 family are tonight as a last minute decision, glad we chose Westbourne & I opted for a new choice - Soho - which I enjoyed. Go out for a quite & yet fun, evening, as we have done & relax with your family! "
    Posted 11 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Billy said:
    " Decent enough food.drinks expensive. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gary said: "Friendly and tasty
    Really nice restaurant. Food was delicious and decent portion sizes. Staff were very welcoming. The restaurant is very clean with nice decor. Plenty of parking around Westbourne as well. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Clo said:
    " Lovely food as always "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • GLENDA said: "As good as usual
    Always reliable. Always had good food and friendly efficient service. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall