tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
PizzaExpress - WEYBRIDGE image
PizzaExpress - WEYBRIDGE image
PizzaExpress - WEYBRIDGE image
PizzaExpress - WEYBRIDGE image
PizzaExpress - WEYBRIDGE image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - WEYBRIDGE

It’s the most wonderful time of the year and to celebrate PizzaExpress has well and truly mastered the art of indulgence. From their hearty Pulled Beef & Chianti Crocchette and the succulent, pulled, seasoned hog roast and stuffing pizza, to the zingy jaffa profiteroles and the iconic Snowball Dough Balls, their Christmas menu is sure to put anyone in the Christmas spirit!

Whether you’re looking for some post-shopping fuel, to schedule an over-due catch up with friends or spend some quality time with the whole family, do it in true PizzaExpress style – over a delicious pizza!

Important Information

Please Note: Restaurant, dish and date restrictions apply; please check the terms and conditions below for more details. The tastecard discount is available all day Sunday to Thursday and comes under the following guidelines: 1. You can use your tastecard Sunday to Thursday up to and including 18th December. Your tastecard can not be used 19th-25th and 30th-31st December. Your tastecard will be valid on the following celebration days: Boxing Day, New Year’s Day and the following Bank Holiday (2nd January). 2. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or on specific dates in December (19th-25th, 30th-31st). 3. Your tastecard gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 on all courses, including Intros, Starters, Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. You’ll have to pay for extra toppings, though (ask your waiter for details). 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 5. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on takeaways or delivery. 6. Unfortunately, you are unable to combine the discount with other promotions or set menus. These include Tesco/Nectar codes and NUS extra, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 7. Claim your discount by handing your voucher to your waiter when asking for the bill. 8. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - WEYBRIDGE
Average member score
4.4 7
Diner rating
Excellent
4
Very good
2
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Victoria said
" Very friendly waiter called Rob in pizza express weybridge.. Great meal X"
Read more
" Taste card is brilliant"
Read more
Neil said "Great food
Waiter was very professional, quick, efficient & friendly. The food was excellently..."
Read more
Mary said
" Served quickly. Great pizza as normal"
Read more
" Good atmosphere, but service a little slow and not friendly"
Read more
Tonz said
" Great food"
Read more
Maureen said "By Littlemo
Lovely tasty meal, served by friendly staff in a busy restaurant."
Read more
"Being a fan of Pizza Express anyway, it wasn't hard to choose this one. A great busy..."
Read more
"Great with the kids. Always a popular choice. Bob  "
Read more
  • Victoria said:
    " Very friendly waiter called Rob in pizza express weybridge.. Great meal X "
    Posted 1 month, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Taste card is brilliant "
    Posted 3 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Neil said: "Great food
    Waiter was very professional, quick, efficient & friendly. The food was excellently presented, hot to the table & tasty. Best Pizza Express ever. :-) "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mary said:
    " Served quickly. Great pizza as normal "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good atmosphere, but service a little slow and not friendly "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tonz said:
    " Great food "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Maureen said: "By Littlemo
    Lovely tasty meal, served by friendly staff in a busy restaurant. "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Being a fan of Pizza Express anyway, it wasn't hard to choose this one. A great busy restaurant with good service and good food. Can be noisy at times, but apart from that good value and well worth a visit. Damon "
    Posted 4 years, 3 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Great with the kids. Always a popular choice. Bob   "
    Posted 5 years, 6 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Victoria said:
    " Very friendly waiter called Rob in pizza express weybridge.. Great meal X "
    Posted 1 month, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Taste card is brilliant "
    Posted 3 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Neil said: "Great food
    Waiter was very professional, quick, efficient & friendly. The food was excellently presented, hot to the table & tasty. Best Pizza Express ever. :-) "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mary said:
    " Served quickly. Great pizza as normal "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good atmosphere, but service a little slow and not friendly "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tonz said:
    " Great food "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Maureen said: "By Littlemo
    Lovely tasty meal, served by friendly staff in a busy restaurant. "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Being a fan of Pizza Express anyway, it wasn't hard to choose this one. A great busy restaurant with good service and good food. Can be noisy at times, but apart from that good value and well worth a visit. Damon "
    Posted 4 years, 3 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Great with the kids. Always a popular choice. Bob   "
    Posted 5 years, 6 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review