tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
PizzaExpress - WORTHING image
PizzaExpress - WORTHING image
PizzaExpress - WORTHING image
PizzaExpress - WORTHING image
PizzaExpress - WORTHING image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - WORTHING

The perfect sidekick to your Summer? 2 for 1 on food and DRINKS at PizzaExpress.

Bring sunshine to your Summer with 2 for 1 on food and DRINKS at PizzaExpress. You may not be able to rely on the British weather but you can always rely on PizzaExpress.

Important Information

Please Note: The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Baker St, Bishopsgate, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Euston Road, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, Olympia, O2 Arena – North Greenwich, Stratford Westfield, St Christopher's Place, St Martin’s Lane, Trafalgar Square, London - Victoria Street or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop-up restaurants. When sports/entertainment events are taking place nearby, you also won't be able to use it at: PizzaExpress Fulham Broadway, Fulham Road 363, Fulham Road 895, Richmond, Salford Quays, Twickenham or Wembley. 1. Your tastecard is valid all day Sunday to Thursday. 2. The offer gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 on all courses, including To Begin, Starters (including Sharing Starters), Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. You’ll have to pay for extra toppings, though (ask your waiter for details). 3. From 23 July to 06 August, excluding Fridays and Saturdays, your tastecard will also give you 2 for 1 on drinks. We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill, although Piccolo drinks and hot drinks are not included in this offer. Please bear in mind that the 2 for 1 on drinks offer only applies on non-alcoholic drinks in Scottish restaurants. 4. Alcoholic drinks available to over 18's only and management reserve the right to request ID. Dine in style; drink responsibly. Available while stocks last. 5. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or on specific dates in December. 6. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 7. If you order a Padana or Leggera Padana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to PizzaExpress’ official charity partner, Macmillan Cancer Support. If you order a Veneziana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to the Veneziana Fund. These 25p donations will not be subject to the discount. If you’d like to have this removed, just ask your waiter. 8. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect, Deliveroo and Just Eat orders. 9. Unfortunately, this offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers (including set menus). Only one type of promotional offer can be used per table, group or party, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted.10. Claim your discount by handing your tastecard to your waiter when asking for the bill. 8. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - WORTHING
Average member score
4.5 15
Diner rating
Excellent
10
Very good
4
Good
0
Average
1
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
SF said
" Food was lovely but service was slow because it was busy
Its a family oriented restaurant..."
Read more
Michele said
" Great service lovely food"
Read more
Derek said
" Excellent all round"
Read more
Jon said
" Really pleasant meal and service. Would happily go back."
Read more
Mark said "Fantastic
Lovely food, great service and fantastic value"
Read more
" Absolutely brilliant"
Read more
DH said "Good pizzas
Dined here several times. Always nice pizzas and buzzy atmosphere
Great night out."
Read more
M said
" Very good"
Read more
Dan said
" Always a pleasant experience and the food never disappoints."
Read more
Jaz said "Lovely relaxing lunch
Myself and some friends went for lunch and had a great time.The waitress was very accommodating..."
Read more
Paul said "Not My Best Visit
Sadly my starter and main were over cooked and burnt."
Read more
Gerry said "Well done Worthing
This Pizza Express never fails to please - the staff are wonderful and the food is always very..."
Read more
Leon said "Excellent
Arrived a few minutes early and was seated immediately, was served promptly by enthusiastic staff..."
Read more
Amanda said
" Very nice food and staff recommend the polenta chips"
Read more
Liz said "Fantastic
We visited this restaurant in September 12 and again in May 13. The staff are really friendly and..."
Read more
"It is not surprising that the best pizzas in town come from PizzaExpress, good food, good service..."
Read more
  • SF said:
    " Food was lovely but service was slow because it was busy
    Its a family oriented restaurant therefore it can be very noisy. "
    Posted 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Michele said:
    " Great service lovely food "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Derek said:
    " Excellent all round "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jon said:
    " Really pleasant meal and service. Would happily go back. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mark said: "Fantastic
    Lovely food, great service and fantastic value "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Absolutely brilliant "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • DH said: "Good pizzas
    Dined here several times. Always nice pizzas and buzzy atmosphere
    Great night out. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • M said:
    " Very good "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dan said:
    " Always a pleasant experience and the food never disappoints. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jaz said: "Lovely relaxing lunch
    Myself and some friends went for lunch and had a great time.The waitress was very accommodating and friendly, the food was hot and fresh and the general atmosphere was enjoyable.Will definitely be returning. "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paul said: "Not My Best Visit
    Sadly my starter and main were over cooked and burnt. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gerry said: "Well done Worthing
    This Pizza Express never fails to please - the staff are wonderful and the food is always very good.
    Love the place, we used to be P.E. members but they stopped the membership scheme -so we bought the Tastecard. "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Leon said: "Excellent
    Arrived a few minutes early and was seated immediately, was served promptly by enthusiastic staff and was given fantastic food served quickly. "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amanda said:
    " Very nice food and staff recommend the polenta chips "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Liz said: "Fantastic
    We visited this restaurant in September 12 and again in May 13. The staff are really friendly and the food is consistently very nice - the best PE branch I have been to. The restaurant itself has a lovely atmosphere. Highly recommended. "
    Posted 4 years, 2 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "It is not surprising that the best pizzas in town come from PizzaExpress, good food, good service and nice surroundings. I have been eating here for some 15 years, tonight our pizzas were delightful as always yet with a nice saving using my tastecard we enjoyed it even more. Mick   "
    Posted 6 years, 3 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • SF said:
    " Food was lovely but service was slow because it was busy
    Its a family oriented restaurant therefore it can be very noisy. "
    Posted 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Michele said:
    " Great service lovely food "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Derek said:
    " Excellent all round "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jon said:
    " Really pleasant meal and service. Would happily go back. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mark said: "Fantastic
    Lovely food, great service and fantastic value "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Absolutely brilliant "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • DH said: "Good pizzas
    Dined here several times. Always nice pizzas and buzzy atmosphere
    Great night out. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • M said:
    " Very good "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dan said:
    " Always a pleasant experience and the food never disappoints. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jaz said: "Lovely relaxing lunch
    Myself and some friends went for lunch and had a great time.The waitress was very accommodating and friendly, the food was hot and fresh and the general atmosphere was enjoyable.Will definitely be returning. "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paul said: "Not My Best Visit
    Sadly my starter and main were over cooked and burnt. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gerry said: "Well done Worthing
    This Pizza Express never fails to please - the staff are wonderful and the food is always very good.
    Love the place, we used to be P.E. members but they stopped the membership scheme -so we bought the Tastecard. "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Leon said: "Excellent
    Arrived a few minutes early and was seated immediately, was served promptly by enthusiastic staff and was given fantastic food served quickly. "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amanda said:
    " Very nice food and staff recommend the polenta chips "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Liz said: "Fantastic
    We visited this restaurant in September 12 and again in May 13. The staff are really friendly and the food is consistently very nice - the best PE branch I have been to. The restaurant itself has a lovely atmosphere. Highly recommended. "
    Posted 4 years, 2 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "It is not surprising that the best pizzas in town come from PizzaExpress, good food, good service and nice surroundings. I have been eating here for some 15 years, tonight our pizzas were delightful as always yet with a nice saving using my tastecard we enjoyed it even more. Mick   "
    Posted 6 years, 3 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review