tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
PizzaExpress - YORK - Designer Outlet image
PizzaExpress - YORK - Designer Outlet image
PizzaExpress - YORK - Designer Outlet image
PizzaExpress - YORK - Designer Outlet image
PizzaExpress - YORK - Designer Outlet image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - YORK - Designer Outlet

PizzaExpress has the perfect balance of sweetness and spice to celebrate spring. The new Zapparoli Romana has a beautiful blend of chicken, smoky creamed corn and zingy Roquito peppers, which means this pizza is as much a delight to look at as it is to eat.

There are also three relaunched salads including the return of the Grand Chicken Caesar, two new Al Forno dishes including a Primavera Risotto, and two new desserts - a tangy lemon bundt cake and a refreshing coconut gelato. We know how hard it is to resist. So don't.

Important Information

Please Note: 1. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or on specific dates in December. 2. Your tastecard gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 on all courses, including To Begin (excluding Drinks), Starters (including Sharing Starters), Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. You’ll have to pay for extra toppings, though (ask your waiter for details). 3. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 4. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery. 5. Unfortunately, you are unable to combine the discount with other promotions or set menus, such as Tesco/Nectar codes and NUS extra, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 6. Claim your discount by handing your voucher to your waiter when asking for the bill. 7. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - YORK - Designer Outlet
Average member score
4.7 10
Diner rating
Excellent
8
Very good
1
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Ross said
" Great restaurant good value great food"
Read more
Dawn said
" Really lovely meal and fab staff."
Read more
Laura said
" Very quick service, delicious food. Great staff, great price"
Read more
AG said "Great Service
Great quality..."
Read more
Naomi said "Caramelised onions missing from pizza
I visited the pizza express at York designer outlet. The pizza I ordered didn't come with..."
Read more
O[o said
" Trying not actual"
Read more
linda said "Friendly and couteous
Staff were very friendly and courteous. Nothing was too much trouble. A pleasant experience all..."
Read more
Will said "Pizza express
Very nice staff and food
but we was set under the a/c and was cold"
Read more
MARC said "Honeycomb cream slice
Wow!!!! This dessert on its own is worth the whole bill. Orgasm in my mouth!!!"
Read more
Louise said "Fantastic Service
All staff were really friendly and couldn't do enough for the children."
Read more
  • Ross said:
    " Great restaurant good value great food "
    Posted 2 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dawn said:
    " Really lovely meal and fab staff. "
    Posted 7 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Laura said:
    " Very quick service, delicious food. Great staff, great price "
    Posted 10 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • AG said: "Great Service
    Great quality... "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Naomi said: "Caramelised onions missing from pizza
    I visited the pizza express at York designer outlet. The pizza I ordered didn't come with the caramelised red onions on that was advertised on the menu, instead came chopped red onion. When I asked the waiter he explained he'd been off for 3days and didn't realise they had no caramelised onions in stock. I wouldn't have ordered the pizza if I knew that were the case. It was very frustrating. Waiter was lovely other than this issue. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • O[o said:
    " Trying not actual "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • linda said: "Friendly and couteous
    Staff were very friendly and courteous. Nothing was too much trouble. A pleasant experience all round. Would recommend to family and friends "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Will said: "Pizza express
    Very nice staff and food
    but we was set under the a/c and was cold "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MARC said: "Honeycomb cream slice
    Wow!!!! This dessert on its own is worth the whole bill. Orgasm in my mouth!!! "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Louise said: "Fantastic Service
    All staff were really friendly and couldn't do enough for the children. "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 28 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Ross said:
    " Great restaurant good value great food "
    Posted 2 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dawn said:
    " Really lovely meal and fab staff. "
    Posted 7 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Laura said:
    " Very quick service, delicious food. Great staff, great price "
    Posted 10 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • AG said: "Great Service
    Great quality... "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Naomi said: "Caramelised onions missing from pizza
    I visited the pizza express at York designer outlet. The pizza I ordered didn't come with the caramelised red onions on that was advertised on the menu, instead came chopped red onion. When I asked the waiter he explained he'd been off for 3days and didn't realise they had no caramelised onions in stock. I wouldn't have ordered the pizza if I knew that were the case. It was very frustrating. Waiter was lovely other than this issue. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • O[o said:
    " Trying not actual "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • linda said: "Friendly and couteous
    Staff were very friendly and courteous. Nothing was too much trouble. A pleasant experience all round. Would recommend to family and friends "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Will said: "Pizza express
    Very nice staff and food
    but we was set under the a/c and was cold "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MARC said: "Honeycomb cream slice
    Wow!!!! This dessert on its own is worth the whole bill. Orgasm in my mouth!!! "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Louise said: "Fantastic Service
    All staff were really friendly and couldn't do enough for the children. "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 28 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall