tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
Balti King image

2 for 1 at Balti King

As the name suggests, the Balti King specialises in the traditional Balti dish. Balti is an aromatically spiced Indian dish, cooked in a cast iron wok to enhance its exotic flavours.

Each dish has its own distinctive taste, where the herbs and spices are added in individual amounts to achieve the authentic and unique flavour. Having served up aromatic meals for over ten years, it is clear to see why the Balti King is considered royalty!

All produce is cooked fresh on the day, and no artificial colourings or preservatives are used in the preparation of the food.

View all reviews
Balti King
Average member score
3.7 6
Diner rating
Excellent
3
Very good
0
Good
2
Average
0
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Anna said "Pleasant Meal :)
Good student curry house. Individual items like the Lassi (yoghurt drink) and naan were..."
Read more
jazz said "Very nice
Very nice food
Friendly service will go back again recommend to anybody"
Read more
Jason said "great food
always good food here relaxing atmosphere. but the waiter said can't use taste card after..."
Read more
Betty said
" Excellent!

100% perfect!"
Read more
Andy said "Great
One of my friends gifted me a tastecard. We tried Balti King, the food was excellent and the..."
Read more
Mr.faireport said "Beware bill additions
My wife and I dined here a few months ago, sadly we weren't impressed with the food served..."
Read more
  • Anna said: "Pleasant Meal :)
    Good student curry house. Individual items like the Lassi (yoghurt drink) and naan were excellent, the patatha (flat bread) was disappointing , curries were fine, but with 700 items on the menu, our curries were very similar, despite one being a garlic lamb balti and a veggie dhansak.
    If we were in the area we would go back, but our hearts a Southern Indian restaurant with a branch in Hillsborough ;) "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • jazz said: "Very nice
    Very nice food
    Friendly service will go back again recommend to anybody "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jason said: "great food
    always good food here relaxing atmosphere. but the waiter said can't use taste card after midnight although my bill was still discounted when it arrived... "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Betty said:
    " Excellent!

    100% perfect! "
    Posted 3 years, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andy said: "Great
    One of my friends gifted me a tastecard. We tried Balti King, the food was excellent and the staff were friendly.It is good that they offer like 50% off! You should try! "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mr.faireport said: "Beware bill additions
    My wife and I dined here a few months ago, sadly we weren't impressed with the food served and we both felt rushed, a sort of ' get them in and get them out atmosphere'. The final insult was a service charge on the bill which I challenged as there was no mention of this on the menu, they didn't know what to say. The whole event was an unpleasant experience from arrival to departure, beware. "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 15 days ago...
    3 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Anna said: "Pleasant Meal :)
    Good student curry house. Individual items like the Lassi (yoghurt drink) and naan were excellent, the patatha (flat bread) was disappointing , curries were fine, but with 700 items on the menu, our curries were very similar, despite one being a garlic lamb balti and a veggie dhansak.
    If we were in the area we would go back, but our hearts a Southern Indian restaurant with a branch in Hillsborough ;) "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • jazz said: "Very nice
    Very nice food
    Friendly service will go back again recommend to anybody "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jason said: "great food
    always good food here relaxing atmosphere. but the waiter said can't use taste card after midnight although my bill was still discounted when it arrived... "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Betty said:
    " Excellent!

    100% perfect! "
    Posted 3 years, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andy said: "Great
    One of my friends gifted me a tastecard. We tried Balti King, the food was excellent and the staff were friendly.It is good that they offer like 50% off! You should try! "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mr.faireport said: "Beware bill additions
    My wife and I dined here a few months ago, sadly we weren't impressed with the food served and we both felt rushed, a sort of ' get them in and get them out atmosphere'. The final insult was a service charge on the bill which I challenged as there was no mention of this on the menu, they didn't know what to say. The whole event was an unpleasant experience from arrival to departure, beware. "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 15 days ago...
    3 out of 3 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall