tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Freyas Restaurant at Aspers Casino image
Freyas Restaurant at Aspers Casino image
Freyas Restaurant at Aspers Casino image
Freyas Restaurant at Aspers Casino image
Freyas Restaurant at Aspers Casino image

2 for 1 at Freyas Restaurant at Aspers Casino

Freya’s Restaurant at Aspers Casino is the perfect destination for hungry casino-goers and discerning diners alike.

With an elegant dining space that boasts a contemporary design, a meal at Freya’s Restaurant at Aspers Casino is sure to be a regal affair.

Now offering sublime discounts to tastecard members, whether they’re playing with lady luck or simply in it for a great meal, diners who call in advance can indulge in all the sumptuous fare served.

The eclectic menu offers a wide range of dishes from around the globe, from British fish and chips and American burgers, to delicate Thai curry and Italian-inspired crab linguine, there is truly something for everyone.

For great-quality food in a glamorous casino setting, look no further than Freya’s Restaurant. Aspers Casino Newcastle also boasts two lovely bars in which you can either relax and watch sports, or look out across the gaming floor, and enjoy a refreshing pint or cocktail.

Important Information

Please Note: As per tastecard terms, the discount is available on the a la carte menu only and is not available in conjunction with any other offer or promotion, this includes the Sunday lunch menu. The discount is not available during the month of December.

View all reviews
Freyas Restaurant at Aspers Casino
Average member score
4.8 6
Diner rating
Excellent
5
Very good
1
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Bob said "Great Steaks
Staff friendly and meals very reasonable. Restaurant lacked a bit of atmosphere, but it was a..."
Read more
Bryan said "Great Food
Fabulous food. Steak was beautiful and cooked perfectly. Sides and starters were great too. The..."
Read more
Ben said "Spot On
2 4 1 steaks can't go wrong"
Read more
"Nice and delicious food
So delicious steak"
Read more
Carl said "Excellent
Both the food and service are excellent here, we've been several times and are always..."
Read more
EMMA said
" One of the best steaks I've ever had. Cooked to perfection."
Read more
"Enjoyed a fantastic meal at Freya's on Sat 9th Oct. 7 of us were served perfectly by Gavin..."
Read more
  • Bob said: "Great Steaks
    Staff friendly and meals very reasonable. Restaurant lacked a bit of atmosphere, but it was a Sunday night and is open to the casino. "
    Posted 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bryan said: "Great Food
    Fabulous food. Steak was beautiful and cooked perfectly. Sides and starters were great too. The two lady waitresses were very friendly and helpful. "
    Posted 2 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ben said: "Spot On
    2 4 1 steaks can't go wrong "
    Posted 3 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Nice and delicious food
    So delicious steak "
    Posted 6 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Carl said: "Excellent
    Both the food and service are excellent here, we've been several times and are always happy.

    The only thing we'll avoid are the greasy onion rings (on several occasions we've tried them).

    We were disappointed recently that they no longer accept tastecard on Friday/Saturday. "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • EMMA said:
    " One of the best steaks I've ever had. Cooked to perfection. "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Enjoyed a fantastic meal at Freya's on Sat 9th Oct. 7 of us were served perfectly by Gavin who was pleasant and very efficient. The starter of mushroom topped with poached egg was delicious and we all enjoyed beautifully cooked steaks with a selection of side dishes. All finished off with a taste discount! Well done very well recommended. p.s. couldn't resist a gamble on the way out. Sarah   "
    Posted 6 years, 1 month, 18 days ago...
    3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Bob said: "Great Steaks
    Staff friendly and meals very reasonable. Restaurant lacked a bit of atmosphere, but it was a Sunday night and is open to the casino. "
    Posted 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bryan said: "Great Food
    Fabulous food. Steak was beautiful and cooked perfectly. Sides and starters were great too. The two lady waitresses were very friendly and helpful. "
    Posted 2 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ben said: "Spot On
    2 4 1 steaks can't go wrong "
    Posted 3 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Nice and delicious food
    So delicious steak "
    Posted 6 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Carl said: "Excellent
    Both the food and service are excellent here, we've been several times and are always happy.

    The only thing we'll avoid are the greasy onion rings (on several occasions we've tried them).

    We were disappointed recently that they no longer accept tastecard on Friday/Saturday. "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • EMMA said:
    " One of the best steaks I've ever had. Cooked to perfection. "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Enjoyed a fantastic meal at Freya's on Sat 9th Oct. 7 of us were served perfectly by Gavin who was pleasant and very efficient. The starter of mushroom topped with poached egg was delicious and we all enjoyed beautifully cooked steaks with a selection of side dishes. All finished off with a taste discount! Well done very well recommended. p.s. couldn't resist a gamble on the way out. Sarah   "
    Posted 6 years, 1 month, 18 days ago...
    3 out of 4 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review