tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Ashoka - West End image

2 for 1 at Ashoka - West End

Ashoka Restaurant is the largest and most popular Indian Restaurant Group in Europe! With 14 restaurants incorporating the famous Ashoka chain, the Group has been currying flavour across the central belt of Scotland throughout Livingston, Renfrewshire, Lanarkshire, Glasgow and Dundee for decades, and its reputation is second to none!

Ask any Glaswegian for directions to the Kelvin grove Art Gallery and Museum, and they're sure to say "D'you know the Ashoka West End?" Immortalised as a famous culinary landmark, it sits on the corner of the longest street and shortest road in the city, shining like a beacon and acts like a magnet to Glasgow's colossal curry eating fraternity.

Important Information

Please note: this restaurant is closed during the day.

View all reviews
Ashoka - West End
Average member score
4.7 3
Diner rating
Excellent
2
Very good
1
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Tony said
" Good food"
Read more
Leobhan said "As Good As Ever
Excellent meal, friendly staff the best Indian Restaurant in the West End."
Read more
morrocanrose said "Excellent service great food!
Great food, in fact, it serves better curries than other Ashoka I've been to. Better..."
Read more
"Outstanding service, excellent food, the manager Manu cannot do enough. Highly recommend the..."
Read more
  • Tony said:
    " Good food "
    Posted 5 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Leobhan said: "As Good As Ever
    Excellent meal, friendly staff the best Indian Restaurant in the West End. "
    Posted 5 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • morrocanrose said: "Excellent service great food!
    Great food, in fact, it serves better curries than other Ashoka I've been to. Better tasting, stronger flavour, spicier and free cute complimentary entry. Love it. "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Outstanding service, excellent food, the manager Manu cannot do enough. Highly recommend the chilli chicken and the bhuna, a main stay of Indian restaurants in Glasgow. Ed "
    Posted 4 years, 3 months, 14 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Tony said:
    " Good food "
    Posted 5 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Leobhan said: "As Good As Ever
    Excellent meal, friendly staff the best Indian Restaurant in the West End. "
    Posted 5 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • morrocanrose said: "Excellent service great food!
    Great food, in fact, it serves better curries than other Ashoka I've been to. Better tasting, stronger flavour, spicier and free cute complimentary entry. Love it. "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Outstanding service, excellent food, the manager Manu cannot do enough. Highly recommend the chilli chicken and the bhuna, a main stay of Indian restaurants in Glasgow. Ed "
    Posted 4 years, 3 months, 14 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review