tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredSaturday restrictionAvailable December
Ashoka Brasserie image
Ashoka Brasserie image
Ashoka Brasserie image
Ashoka Brasserie image

2 for 1 at Ashoka Brasserie

Ashoka Restaurant is the largest and most popular Indian Restaurant Group in Europe! With 14 restaurants incorporating the famous Ashoka chain, the Group has been currying flavour across the central belt of Scotland throughout Livingston, Renfrewshire, Lanarkshire, Glasgow and Dundee for decades, and its reputation is second to none!

Ashoka Brasserie would like to welcome you to their newly refurbished restaurant situated in Kirkintilloch. After being closed for 15 months, they are now inviting customers to sit back and relax with a drink in their plasma bar area where you can enjoy modern and classic musicians.

At Ashoka brasserie they pride themselves on using only the finest quality of fresh local produce. The standard of the food and service is the ultimate measure of their success. As well as the chefs exquisite Brasserie Specialities you can choose offerings from their Pre-Theatre or Lunch menus, also their menu include Healthy Options and a Continental Selection.

View all reviews
Ashoka Brasserie
Average member score
3.8 6
Diner rating
Excellent
2
Very good
1
Good
3
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
David said
" Just had the £ 5 weekday lunch for 5 people threeof whom are Coeliac i.e gluten intolrrant Read more
Russell said
" The staff were very polite and professional. The food was very bland, was very much like out of a..."
Read more
ALASTAIR said "Eating Out
Just back from dinner at the restaurant. Staff really nice n food excellent.:-)"
Read more
ANGELA said
" Always very welcoming and food is absolutely brilliant."
Read more
Mark said
" Ok :-)"
Read more
Pat said "Disappointed Tonight
I have been going here periodically since it opened 20 plus years, I was really disappointed in..."
Read more
  • David said:
    " Just had the £ 5 weekday lunch for 5 people threeof whom are Coeliac i.e gluten intolrrant
    We all had a very tasty and large lunch .The naan and chapati for the two gluten diners were huge and delicious .An excellent all roud experience for us. "
    Posted 3 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Russell said:
    " The staff were very polite and professional. The food was very bland, was very much like out of a jar. It looked ok but was very disappointed. The surroundings are pleasant and as I said, staff were good. It's about the food though, and it was poor. Kirkintilloch does not have a good Indian restaurant unfortunately. Back to Glasgow again "
    Posted 4 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ALASTAIR said: "Eating Out
    Just back from dinner at the restaurant. Staff really nice n food excellent.:-) "
    Posted 6 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ANGELA said:
    " Always very welcoming and food is absolutely brilliant. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mark said:
    " Ok :-) "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pat said: "Disappointed Tonight
    I have been going here periodically since it opened 20 plus years, I was really disappointed in the food. I had chicken shashlic on a skillet. The chicken was dry and tasteless and the peppers onions etc were also tasteless. The curry sauce was also drab and tasteless. The South Indian masala garlic chilli was quite tasteless too. The peshwari mane and chicken pakora were delightful.
    Not sure I will rush back, bit disappointed with the food. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • David said:
    " Just had the £ 5 weekday lunch for 5 people threeof whom are Coeliac i.e gluten intolrrant
    We all had a very tasty and large lunch .The naan and chapati for the two gluten diners were huge and delicious .An excellent all roud experience for us. "
    Posted 3 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Russell said:
    " The staff were very polite and professional. The food was very bland, was very much like out of a jar. It looked ok but was very disappointed. The surroundings are pleasant and as I said, staff were good. It's about the food though, and it was poor. Kirkintilloch does not have a good Indian restaurant unfortunately. Back to Glasgow again "
    Posted 4 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ALASTAIR said: "Eating Out
    Just back from dinner at the restaurant. Staff really nice n food excellent.:-) "
    Posted 6 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ANGELA said:
    " Always very welcoming and food is absolutely brilliant. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mark said:
    " Ok :-) "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pat said: "Disappointed Tonight
    I have been going here periodically since it opened 20 plus years, I was really disappointed in the food. I had chicken shashlic on a skillet. The chicken was dry and tasteless and the peppers onions etc were also tasteless. The curry sauce was also drab and tasteless. The South Indian masala garlic chilli was quite tasteless too. The peshwari mane and chicken pakora were delightful.
    Not sure I will rush back, bit disappointed with the food. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall