tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Kama Sutra - Glasgow image

2 for 1 at Kama Sutra - Glasgow

Kama Sutra…literally means aphorisms of love, the science of love and pleasure. It is not just limited to erotic pleasures but encompasses all sensory pleasures. Thus aromatic foods, seductive music, sensuous aromas and sultry surroundings all come within the kama sphere.

The Kama Sutra Restaurant Group, based in Glasgow, offers a unique dining experience - each restaurant has its own individual character, offering quality Indian cuisine.

Their service staff are efficient, well trained and have the same love affair with the food, ambiance and music, and an understanding that you are the most important ingredient in the Kama Sphere.

If you're a lover of all things exotically spicy, prepare for a passionate love affair at the sumptuously sassy Kama Sutra restaurant in the heart of bustling Sauchiehall Street.

Important Information

Please Note: Tandoori and Seafood dishes are not applicable in the discount. Subject to availability, must book table in advance and mention tastecard. Each card entitles the bearer to 2 for 1 across 3 courses, cheapest or equivalent free (starter, main and dessert) for 2 people Maximum 2 cards per booking, 2 people per tastecard, from the ala carte menu only. Menu Exclusions: sides and accompaniments. Excludes Saturdays, Valentine’s Day and December. Taste card member are not required to order all 3 courses to receive the discount.

View all reviews
Kama Sutra - Glasgow
Average member score
4.9 13
Diner rating
Excellent
12
Very good
1
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Vlad said "Nice
The food was great but the best thing was the service. Particularly, there were 2 blonde..."
Read more
John said "Nice meal
I have been to this restaurant a lot of times over the years. Hadn't been in for a couple of..."
Read more
Sasika said
" We had Hyderabadi Lamb Biryani. Food was excellent. delicious and worth for the money spent at..."
Read more
" Excellent food, service and atmosphere."
Read more
Kirsty said "Fantastic!
I love Indian food and this didn't disappoint. Food was really tasty and good portion sizes!..."
Read more
Lewlew said "Smashing
Was lovely"
Read more
"Kama Sutra.
Visit was very good , food was good as was service, will go back.."
Read more
Paul said
" Excellent food and service even better."
Read more
Joe said "Best in town
Was in this Restuarant last year and really enjoyed it. So I decided to go back. With a group..."
Read more
Tanya said
" Absolutely beautiful food. Perfection. We have a fab Indian in Inverness but this is a different..."
Read more
daniel said "Excellent world flavours of India
I found this place on recommendation of my partner and thought I would check the tastecard web..."
Read more
Peter said "fab
Eating curries in Glasgow for 30 odd years now. This is as good as it gets, spoilt for choice..."
Read more
Elaine said "Must try the Tandoori King Prawns
I've been twice with tastecard and would thoroughly recommend.

The food was..."
Read more
  • Vlad said: "Nice
    The food was great but the best thing was the service. Particularly, there were 2 blonde waitresses that went above and beyond to provide a great experience. Highly recommended. "
    Posted 3 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said: "Nice meal
    I have been to this restaurant a lot of times over the years. Hadn't been in for a couple of months, decided to go in last night. Lovely meal, friendly staff. Ease of use of the Tastecard. Nice dining experience. :-) "
    Posted 3 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sasika said:
    " We had Hyderabadi Lamb Biryani. Food was excellent. delicious and worth for the money spent at the restaurant. pleasant environment, friendly staff and very good choice to be made if you love Indian Food and specially if you are a Biriyani Lover.!! "
    Posted 11 months, 19 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Excellent food, service and atmosphere. "
    Posted 11 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kirsty said: "Fantastic!
    I love Indian food and this didn't disappoint. Food was really tasty and good portion sizes! 4 stars for atmosphere as we had dinner at 16.30 as we were going to the theatre so the restaurant was quiet. Excellent service and food. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lewlew said: "Smashing
    Was lovely "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Kama Sutra.
    Visit was very good , food was good as was service, will go back.. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paul said:
    " Excellent food and service even better. "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Joe said: "Best in town
    Was in this Restuarant last year and really enjoyed it. So I decided to go back. With a group of friends we shared a variety of. Starters. All delicious the main courses. For the 6 of is were even better and all served at the same time staff were also on top of their game plates cleared without fuss and very attentive. Sauchiehall. St must have 20 Indian Restuarants I've tried at least half of them and nothing gets close "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 20 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tanya said:
    " Absolutely beautiful food. Perfection. We have a fab Indian in Inverness but this is a different experience. I hope our next visit is as good an experience as our first in March. We had Himalayan curry for mains my husband had duck breast something or other and I had scallop something or other we can't remember the full name of the starters but they were exquisite and the wine was very tasteful, the service was second to none. "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 18 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • daniel said: "Excellent world flavours of India
    I found this place on recommendation of my partner and thought I would check the tastecard web site.

    The food is brilliant and my partner does not like hot food but me on the other hand likes the hotter end of the menu but my partner opened my eyes to the more cooler flavours on the menu and well I enjoyed it so much.

    I like the different influences of the north meets south flavours of the food and well it is must for those who like a variety of flavours north meets south east meets west on the flavours of food I would definitely go back again and take friends family and this Educational flavour in food for me.

    Gordon Ramsey Nigella Delia a must for them to learn from the family of Indian food Marco Pierre white watch out 9/10. "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Peter said: "fab
    Eating curries in Glasgow for 30 odd years now. This is as good as it gets, spoilt for choice with the menu, that’s why I am going back next weekend. "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 8 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Elaine said: "Must try the Tandoori King Prawns
    I've been twice with tastecard and would thoroughly recommend.

    The food was lovely and the atmosphere and ambiance is really nice. "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 7 days ago...
    3 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Vlad said: "Nice
    The food was great but the best thing was the service. Particularly, there were 2 blonde waitresses that went above and beyond to provide a great experience. Highly recommended. "
    Posted 3 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said: "Nice meal
    I have been to this restaurant a lot of times over the years. Hadn't been in for a couple of months, decided to go in last night. Lovely meal, friendly staff. Ease of use of the Tastecard. Nice dining experience. :-) "
    Posted 3 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sasika said:
    " We had Hyderabadi Lamb Biryani. Food was excellent. delicious and worth for the money spent at the restaurant. pleasant environment, friendly staff and very good choice to be made if you love Indian Food and specially if you are a Biriyani Lover.!! "
    Posted 11 months, 19 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Excellent food, service and atmosphere. "
    Posted 11 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kirsty said: "Fantastic!
    I love Indian food and this didn't disappoint. Food was really tasty and good portion sizes! 4 stars for atmosphere as we had dinner at 16.30 as we were going to the theatre so the restaurant was quiet. Excellent service and food. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lewlew said: "Smashing
    Was lovely "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Kama Sutra.
    Visit was very good , food was good as was service, will go back.. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paul said:
    " Excellent food and service even better. "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Joe said: "Best in town
    Was in this Restuarant last year and really enjoyed it. So I decided to go back. With a group of friends we shared a variety of. Starters. All delicious the main courses. For the 6 of is were even better and all served at the same time staff were also on top of their game plates cleared without fuss and very attentive. Sauchiehall. St must have 20 Indian Restuarants I've tried at least half of them and nothing gets close "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 20 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tanya said:
    " Absolutely beautiful food. Perfection. We have a fab Indian in Inverness but this is a different experience. I hope our next visit is as good an experience as our first in March. We had Himalayan curry for mains my husband had duck breast something or other and I had scallop something or other we can't remember the full name of the starters but they were exquisite and the wine was very tasteful, the service was second to none. "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 18 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • daniel said: "Excellent world flavours of India
    I found this place on recommendation of my partner and thought I would check the tastecard web site.

    The food is brilliant and my partner does not like hot food but me on the other hand likes the hotter end of the menu but my partner opened my eyes to the more cooler flavours on the menu and well I enjoyed it so much.

    I like the different influences of the north meets south flavours of the food and well it is must for those who like a variety of flavours north meets south east meets west on the flavours of food I would definitely go back again and take friends family and this Educational flavour in food for me.

    Gordon Ramsey Nigella Delia a must for them to learn from the family of Indian food Marco Pierre white watch out 9/10. "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Peter said: "fab
    Eating curries in Glasgow for 30 odd years now. This is as good as it gets, spoilt for choice with the menu, that’s why I am going back next weekend. "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 8 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Elaine said: "Must try the Tandoori King Prawns
    I've been twice with tastecard and would thoroughly recommend.

    The food was lovely and the atmosphere and ambiance is really nice. "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 7 days ago...
    3 out of 3 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall